Forum Home / Login / Register

All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Jaggedone

216 Pages - «« « 161 162 [163] 164 165 » »»
From General Discussion / Jesus Budda - The Memoirs
Posted 25 Nov 09 18:36
Quote: Madame Bitters

For the longest time I thought that God-awful song was actually about exercise. Because of the video, I guess.

Never claimed to be the sharpest pencil in the drawer, did I?

Answer: No

It also seems we have the same preferences in books, JB. You know, those light hearted, romantic, chick-lit books!

In all seriousness, I read the Monster of Florence about a year ago and was disgusted by the Italian judicial system as well. It's a joke- a really tragic and unfunny one.

That prosecutor does have an unhealthy fixation with satanic sex cults, doesn't he? I think he wants to be a part of one, myself.

It's so fucking obvious who The Monster actually is!

MB, have you a new job, Times Literary critic?

That's impossible you've just starred and died in Bordello Falls Chapter 14 or are you of Buddhist faith? to coin one of JB's many disguises!

From News Discussion / Michael Jackson 's*cked c*ck like a m*therf*cker'
Posted 25 Nov 09 16:31
I have boycotted all Whacko spoofs, they're like a worn out pair of his underpants and they stink!

Susan Boyle, I refuse to have a pop at + several others, although I had a massive pop at that ginormous, gay/straight wanker, Alex "The wannabee transvestite" Reid, Jesus is that a sick muvva fucker, especially his butt in fishnets, I nearly puked!

He really should stick to poking that other talentless Nymph wannabee, Jordan and her boyfriends, sick fucking world!

Getting back to this writer, he actually wrote a very funny Spoof about "wanker" Jeremy Clarkson (is that correct, he of the car fame?) and I 5* it, it tickled my fancy!

Skoob, I agree entirely with you, debauched filth just for the sake of attempting to climb the points table is pretty pathetic!

JO

From General Discussion / Acronyms
Posted 25 Nov 09 16:17
Quote: Philbert of Macadamia

Acidic: Celtic Indian dwelling in Canada.

Canada and New-Zealand are definitely attractive

Posted 25 Nov 09 16:16
Quote: IainB

labyrinthodonta: amphibian, blue/yellow, reticulated. Inhabits newly thatched houses or disused old nets. Tastes acidic.

Iain

Hey IB, you deserve an Oscar for that one, try writing Bordello Falls chapter 15, I'm sure it will be excellent!

From Magazine Discussion / Ghost Town Bordello Falls and the "Bordello Falls Chainsaw Massacre" Chapter 14!
Posted 25 Nov 09 16:14
Quote: Skoob1999

That was all rather surreal JO - in a David Lynch kind of way.

5*****

Very entertaining, and as our American friends might say, a definite curveball.

I reckon you got quite a few of us wondering where we go from here...

Rich Red Regards

Skoob.

Skoob, I mentioned it on another thread, due to fact that I brought BF rather up to date it will need a mega-fantasy to continue, but I'm sure we have so much Spoof talent here it won't be a problem.

Someone could even do a "Back to the Future" kinda chapter!

BTW, glad you enjoyed my bit, I certainly loved writing it!

From Magazine Discussion / Ghost Town Bordello Falls and the "Bordello Falls Chainsaw Massacre" Chapter 14!
Posted 24 Nov 09 19:25
Quote: Abel Rodriguez

Jaggedone,

I really enjoyed it.

Excellently done!

5 *****.

You did The Streets of Bordello Falls justice and then some.

I can see the tumbleweeds silently rolling down the long-abandoned dusty street of the town they called Bordello Falls.

Hasta La Wild West,
Abel

Abel, without sounding too humble, muchas gracias!

From General Discussion / Looking For Love
Posted 24 Nov 09 18:02
Nymphomaniac seeks used, second, unwashed Dildo for a bit of comfort inbetween as my knackered husband sleeps it off!
Batteries must be included, have no time to go to the shop!

From News Discussion / Scientists Converge on Giant Hardon Collider
Posted 24 Nov 09 17:55
Quote: Bargis Tryhol

good one Vic! 5 stars from me of course!

You get horny reading it, especially with them Lassies giving it a good ol rub-over!

BIG BANG INDEED

5* for the Emperor!

Posted 24 Nov 09 17:18

Eternally they eat; rather naughty adolescents leave leftovers, yes!

Iain

yes extremely sensual (saved you all by not mentioning SEXY)

Posted 24 Nov 09 17:01
Thank BT & CJ for your kind remarks, much appreciated.

The biggest honour on the Spoof is compliments from one's most respected colleagues (no bullshit BTW), I am humbled!

Regarding Bordello, I hope someone can continue the challenge, I've brought B. Falls up to modern times so it may be difficult.

I'm sure there's enough talent out there to take up the challenge!

Posted 24 Nov 09 09:05
Here's chapter 14, as mentioned hopefully you guys and girls enjoy it as much as I did writing it

JO

Posted 23 Nov 09 20:20
Quote: Jaggedone

Quote: Jimbo Gunn

Surrender under repressive regime envisaging nuclear dreams evacuate, RUN!

run up Nevis

Nevis ending victory in Scotland

BTW Jimbo, your last one was 5*

Posted 23 Nov 09 20:18

Surrender under repressive regime envisaging nuclear dreams evacuate, RUN!

run up Nevis

From Magazine Discussion / The Streets Of Bordello Falls - Chapter (Unlucky For Many) 13
Posted 23 Nov 09 19:46
Chapter 14 now ready, laying in magazine ready for pick up or drop down!

Posted 23 Nov 09 15:39

successfully unappealing cod catchers eschew sex, supposedly fishing until landing large yield.

yield in extreme low terrein = surrender

From News Discussion / Wayne Rooney Plastic Surgery Plan Hits Snag
Posted 22 Nov 09 16:53
Monkey, compliment 5 mega big ones, maybe we should write a follow up to Bordello called "Plastic Surgeon's reveal all"

Posted 22 Nov 09 14:03

Medication: Equals drugs, including Cannabis and Tylenol, in older neighborhoods.

neighbourhoods, extensively intensive, good, healthy, brotherly overtones utilising real honest, often obligatory deeds, successfully

Jesus, what a load of bollocks

From Magazine Discussion / The Streets Of Bordello Falls - Chapter (Unlucky For Many) 13
Posted 22 Nov 09 12:07
Quote: Skoob1999

Now then

I mean business here.

I'm serious.

Grrrrrrr.

We did Star trek - I know jack shit about Star Trek, but I finished the serial because nobody else seemed to want to.

We did Bargis Tryhol Agent 004, and that was just left hanging, as promising as it was. It deserved better.

Now Bordello Falls looks like going the same way. Another unfinished symphony. Will someone for God's sake take up the reins with this stuff?

It's fun to do!

Plus I have obssessive/compulsive disorder and loose ends drive me crazy.

How about it Ladies and Gents?

Regards

Skoob.

I agree Skoob, Bordello is too good for it to become a Ghost Town (talking of) I'll give it another pop later, chapter 14 on it's way!

Should be ready tomorrow.

JO

From News Discussion / Cheating, bent, corrupt French slither through, the HAND certainly not of Mon Dieu!
Posted 22 Nov 09 12:04
Quote: victor nicholas

Best when you write in rage JO.

5*

Thank's VC, there's certainly enough going down lately to make one RAGE!

Maybe I'll write something about Grizzlies nicking Bees honey, that really puts a sting in my tail!

From General Discussion / FIFA Fair Play.
Posted 22 Nov 09 12:01
I actually wrote a new Spoof re. this subject referring it to a game of Veteran Bowls, still waiting for Mark to publish it!

Seems as though there's something wrong here this weekend, maybe Mark's shot off to France for a quickie!

From General Discussion / Sometimes we should unite and offer our respects, please fellow soccer fan Spoofers join me!
Posted 22 Nov 09 11:57
Quote: Monkey Woods

What are you on about?

German International Goalkeeper, Robert Ernke, committed suicide because of depression, the whole soccer world stood still and showed their respect, I only wanted Spoof soccer fans to show the same.

I'm sure most of our beloved Spoofers actually read this and silently did!

Out there in Bangkok maybe you missed it?

Greeetings MW

Hope everything in going well

JO

Posted 20 Nov 09 18:02

Extremities, x-rayed, throb repeatedly, eventually mutating into tiny inbred extremities soon

Iain

soon or otherwise never

Posted 20 Nov 09 16:27

technology especially computers harm nobody offering literature, online games, youtube

youtube offers useless TV'ing under banal extremities

From News Discussion / Cheating, bent, corrupt French slither through, the HAND certainly not of Mon Dieu!
Posted 20 Nov 09 16:22
From Jaggedone to Fergus, hope you enjoy it under the circumstances.

Commiserations once more

JO

Posted 19 Nov 09 19:17

Enzymes nourish Zelda's yogurt, marinating eggplant shishkabob.

SHISHKABOB HEALS ILLNESSES, SEX HEALS KINKY ARSEH0LES, BUMS OR BOOBS

216 Pages - «« « 161 162 [163] 164 165 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top