All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Jaggedone

206 Pages - [1] 2 3 4 5 » »»
From General Discussion / The Spoof is Home to Funny Writers
Posted 26 Mar 15 08:51

Posted 23 Mar 15 19:45
schizo symptoms are not always neg EQ, you are proof of that...

From General Discussion / 'Officials seize half a ton of radioactive sanitary pads'
Posted 22 Mar 15 12:45

Posted 21 Mar 15 17:52
Yes QM, certainly agree on that one, I'll send it to the Caymans instead, you can split the dosh with Obama...

Posted 21 Mar 15 11:16
E beggora QM, thanks for that bit of hidden advertising, cheque is bouncing its way over to your account in Liechtenstein, tax free of course...

From General Discussion / Bugler Alarms
Posted 20 Mar 15 07:46
Erskin at his maddest! Superb, it's no wonder someone nicked his name with an E by gum, utter insanity returns, I love it...

Posted 6 Mar 15 16:50
I agree with me old mate Dunc, it's all a matter of taste, however bad is bad and there's a lot of it here, sadly!

From General Discussion / The Spoof is Home to Unfunny Writers
Posted 6 Mar 15 08:24
totally agree Skoob...But it matters not, this place, you and other great writers will always be special!

Posted 5 Mar 15 19:16
Nostalgia can sometimes cloud the mind, however, in this case nostalgia tells the truth because past writers here made The Spoof what it was; SUPERB!

I was actually daunted at the thought of putting my crap out among so much brilliance, but those girls and guys just accepted me and made many like me feel at home for several years until the breakdown began.

Now look at the place, filled with too much US garbage, not enough original spoofs and Mark is hesitant to touch anything that has a radical Muslim near it or anything that might seem provocative!

It was so good here that it actually inspired me to go on and write my EQ trilogy (as Ellie rightly points out)! Without the madness, the brilliance, the excitement I could never have done it, it was awe inspiring and any half-decent writer could only get better surrounded by such originality, wit and fantastic humor!

It has all withered down to this and sadly, although I attempt, time and time again, it seems as though the place will soon be extinct (Well IMHO, it actually is)

Les or JO

Posted 22 Feb 15 11:58
thanks Jason for your input here and welcome to the Nuthouse!

From News Discussion / President Obama To Smite Terrorists And Bill O'Really With Golf Clubs
Posted 22 Feb 15 10:54
Old Inch whisks his through Lidl in Nottingham, it seems the service is not quite the same Old Bean..

Posted 22 Feb 15 10:39
Skoob, respect, it is one of the most difficult things to do and one day we will sink a pint or two with CD, Radiogagger and Arm in the Blind Beggar then write a monster BESTSELLER together!

Posted 22 Feb 15 10:36
I met this maniac once personally and he proved to me he is a genuine, nice guy and knows how to twist and turn in an upturned boat like no other. He might not be our savior, but once on the bottom of the upturned boat, I would look to no other to throw me a rope, haul me in and paddle homewards; CD, you Cockney Loony, my home is your castle!

BTW, there are some gems out there, it is just a matter of letting that pig loose to find the truffle!

And certainly not my final word...

From News Discussion / President Obama To Smite Terrorists And Bill O'Really With Golf Clubs
Posted 21 Feb 15 13:40
this is the way it should be done, 5 big uns, no doubt!!!

From News Discussion / Obummer definitely NOT seeing "Red"
Posted 21 Feb 15 13:39

Posted 21 Feb 15 13:36

BTW, you are FW again, my sincerest congrats! No way back, just forward, I love it!

Posted 20 Feb 15 19:37
oh mate, I so agree, Erskin, Vic, etc, were just so good! Maybe we should apply several arm locks and threaten them with a Poe Pendulum exit, should do the trick...

Posted 20 Feb 15 16:58
CD, I absolutely agree with you on the quality of much of the stuff here, although there are some gems, but very rare these days. Just come back and raise the benchmark mate, we miss you and others dearly!

Re: my location, I didn't mean physical location, more like cyber one. These morons are everywhere and just itching to pull their pathetic triggers on innocents; I guess it's the way of the world...

Gladly, the majorities do not act like imbeciles!

Posted 20 Feb 15 08:40
CD, there were several riots in Europe yesterday, those damn Dutch and Chelsea racist yobos, among others, disgraceful! I'd much rather be here!

From News Discussion / New SAT Tests Creativity
Posted 18 Feb 15 09:30
QM, are you stepping out of your geographical zone? I know absolutely nothing about such things, maybe it's better that way!

Posted 18 Feb 15 09:28
sometimes I feel like I'm starring in the Matrix here and have the urge to combat those nasty metal things...Now what was his name?

From News Discussion / Democrats To Boycott Benjamin Netanyahu Address To Congress
Posted 17 Feb 15 11:15

Posted 16 Feb 15 10:15
I visit the approval site and think, "now how the hell can that be funny, entertaining or attracting new readers when some writers here call Obama, Obummer? Or Britney Spears appears even Madge and homophobia/racism rears its ugly head time and time again!"

These things have been dealt with years and years ago, please come up with something original, if you are having a pop at Obama, then call him Obama and do not attempt a pitiful twist to his name, done and dusted mates, years ago!

I agree that Mark is too meek and will not allow much satire to go to the limit, he is not challenging enough and people love a challenge instead of reading soaps. Defamation belongs to satire when done in a clever manner without leading to a law suit or two. This fear hangs over the site, no doubt and terrorist comments, etc. One has to be careful these days, I agree, but if we cannot stretch things to the limit, what is the point?

From General Discussion / Wow, what a nightmare.
Posted 12 Feb 15 19:23
my Chinese mate, WAN-KIN-DIK, is partial to smelly slocks too...

From General Discussion / Wow, what a nightmare.
Posted 3 Feb 15 18:24
that's great news, I hate male dominated watering holes!

206 Pages - [1] 2 3 4 5 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top