Forum Home / Login / Register

All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Jaggedone

216 Pages - [1] 2 3 4 5 » »»
From News Discussion / His Royal Heinous Dusts Down The Nazi Uniform
Posted 16 May 18 07:52

From News Discussion / Buddhism Rates Plummet as Result of Warning that Sitting Is the New Smoking
Posted 13 May 18 11:43
I lost my religion years ago and my health has never looked back...

From General Discussion / I Wrote All Shakespeare's Sonnets, Claims Albanian Poisoner
Posted 1 May 18 07:47
I once had the displeasure of visiting Glasgow; it was quite 'Gorbal!'

But I did see a Dali there, and that was quite 'Gorgeous!'

From Magazine Discussion / Dick Gravy’s War Quiz
Posted 25 Apr 18 17:30
deep, grave-digging theories remind me of the time I sipped the glorious stuff at my first wedding, which ended up in a grave after the seven-year-itch.

Luckily, my present wife of over 30 years makes impeccable gravy even Hitler would have been proud of during his stint with mud up to his knees in opposition trenches. I do believe he love a drop of the 'brown' stuff too...

Did Churchill and Adolf have a parley in the Somme talking tactics about part 2? The never-ending gravy train I guess...

From General Discussion / My Unicyle Hell, by Archbishop of Canterbury
Posted 25 Apr 18 17:23
swiveling heads seems to be an issue too whilst breeding it seems...

From General Discussion / Slender Loris Scourge Threatens Vatican
Posted 25 Apr 18 07:50
I once owned a Morris Cowley, not a dancer..

Posted 25 Apr 18 07:47
no joke, my wife actually makes a superb veggie, onion gravy! It tends to create combustible reactions in the lower areas of the intestines, but passes, with hot air and whiffs, usually whilst sitting on the potty, if I can control it that is...

Rather wonderful actually, and I can imagine gravy being offered to North Korea as a sign of peace because North Korean gravy has yet to conquer the planet like Bisto did many years ago...

As for MW entering a philosophical debate about the misconceptions of explanation pertaining to this wonderful product, I sincerely hope to take a pot or two to the next world..I am sure they will love it...

Posted 24 Apr 18 07:53
VC, you were obviously there and the world wishes to thank you for your in-depth explanation as to why us Brits are so fascinated with this life-saving product, and such an important part of Brit history and heritage!

In fact, I get on my knees every day to thank those brave men who sacrificed their lives for the sake of making gravy immortal (and Yorkshire puds) so GB can safely exit the EU with Brexit and, never run dry.

Gravy is in fact a secret UK, WMD, that pertains solely to the British Empire, which destroyed everything in their wake whilst ruling the planet! Maybe Trump should nick the recipe because he is certainly destined to fail to do what our once great nation achieved...God save our glorious Bisto, and not the new royal baby; AMEN!

Posted 23 Apr 18 07:47

Posted 21 Apr 18 11:26

From General Discussion / Bathos
Posted 21 Apr 18 10:42

From General Discussion / Bathos
Posted 17 Apr 18 07:38

A non-golfers nemesis..

From News Discussion / Do The Winter Olympics Suck Large Turds?
Posted 10 Apr 18 07:26
A Sooty and Sweep fun and tickle game would be quite recommendable, thanks VC for the tip you old Satan Swinger you...

You thought we'd miss that one didn't you?

From General Discussion / Pallindromes
Posted 10 Apr 18 07:22
Being terribly backward is draw back, so back to being terribly backward...

From General Discussion / Unworthy Knighthoods
Posted 9 Apr 18 08:04
Sir Elton John, now that was a real 'bummer!'

From News Discussion / Do The Winter Olympics Suck Large Turds?
Posted 9 Apr 18 08:03
I actually agree with this superb piece, in fact, I brought forward my once annual copulation with the missus during the games because they were so boring...Now what the hell do I do at Christmas??

From Magazine Discussion / Nigeria Is A Funny Place!
Posted 6 Apr 18 07:32
A Nigerian Fata Morgana..OK, over to Boko Haram...A right bunch of Monkeys...

Posted 4 Apr 18 15:36
If innocence is behind this article and she really did not mean to adopt racist undertones, then maybe someone should teach her the fine art of utilising the English language in a slightly different manner, becaus this article aint funny, it's sad...

From General Discussion / Quorn Again
Posted 4 Apr 18 15:02
MW, as you know, this is a fun, spoof site, and although political satire is part of that, racism isn't, in any form..

Points are on their way BTW

Posted 4 Apr 18 14:24
I will send a transaction formula per PM to our beloved editor, and he can do the rest. While he's at it, he can get that anti-Nigerian out of here...!!

Posted 4 Apr 18 07:42
I do believe Mark, our fabulous reincarnation of Al Jolson, was asleep when this racist garbage was published...

Maybe a PM to our 'Mammi' required!

Posted 4 Apr 18 06:38
TBH dear MW, you may have my points as topping the Spoof Charts or catching QM is like United catching City! So, I declare my points belong now to you, meaning you are now Numero Uno...And I sincerely congratulate your masterful efforts in toppling such an icon!!

She's as godly as Ronaldo's overhead...

From General Discussion / Fashion - Word From The Catwalk
Posted 3 Apr 18 17:54
A horses head in bed is worth two words in Mr Ed's head...

From News Discussion / Man who voted Brexit still disappointed
Posted 28 Mar 18 13:11
Jawohl the horror/freak show will continue even after Brexit...Now where's my beard...

From General Discussion / Sideways Across Borneo
Posted 25 Mar 18 11:02
It bit my hand and I started to swoon
However a Fata Morgana saved my paralysis
As I got drunk in a Freudian oasis

216 Pages - [1] 2 3 4 5 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top