All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Jaggedone

209 Pages - [1] 2 3 4 5 » »»
From General Discussion / Pancakes
Posted 21 Nov 16 15:52
In Holland the place of my residence pancakes are regarded as national treasures and not to be scoffed At-ila

From General Discussion / Atilla the Hun
Posted 21 Nov 16 15:50

From General Discussion / Uniforms
Posted 21 Nov 16 15:48

From General Discussion / I don't care about anything any more.
Posted 10 Nov 16 09:24

Posted 9 Nov 16 19:13
JF, I jumped on my bicycle today, went to the supermarket, purchased my groceries and returned home and nothing changed. I personally do not give 2 shits who is running America or anywhere else (apart from Hitler or ISIS and other asshole barbarians) in our democratic world because they are all painted with the same brush and basically all corrupt!

We are just micro-cosmic-carbon-units in a massive universe and if we could all accept that fact the world would be a much nicer place!

Posted 9 Nov 16 08:30
And when the shit hits the fan it becomes diarrhea!

Posted 9 Nov 16 08:28
Mon Dieu bless America! It is just an historical conspiracy perpetrated by Illuminati to cull the world of pestilence.

Posted 7 Nov 16 09:09

Posted 6 Nov 16 11:12
enlightenment is our greatest gift and once the fog has lifted satisfaction enters! Well done Skoob, I don't give a fuck either!

From General Discussion / Dump Trump
Posted 26 Oct 16 17:45
I suppose blowing one's trump-et these days could lead to a public castigation! Difficult to avoid in the world of whimsical satire!

Never mind EQ, we love you!

From General Discussion / Dump Trump
Posted 25 Oct 16 13:44
EQ, by mentioning this buffoon you have stooped to an all-time low in your outstanding career as a master of all things masterful, a sad day for all EQ stalkers indeed!

From General Discussion / Olympic ceremony?
Posted 17 Aug 16 18:20
Dear Doc.B. Being a slightly overweight, dedicated, ageing cyclist myself 3 x times a week sitting on my Bulls Harrier, no pain in the groin either, I do actually understand what these athletes go Froo-me (X cuse the tour de France pun).

My saddles do not smell of virgin juices, in fact my wife complains about a strange odor exiting my saddle room that resembles cats urine. In an attempt to rid my habitat of the stench, we employ a frivolous, young, busty wench to bend over my saddles and take a gentle whack whilst applying an ancient substance called dubbin to my leatherette's! My wife does not approve of that either, so I just apply my helmet.

As you can see, perverse Olympics is not my thing, but busty wenches are always welcome!

From General Discussion / Olympic ceremony?
Posted 9 Aug 16 18:55
I refuse to comment on Brazil 2016, it drives me to sniff a line or two.

I actually asked a Russian gymnast if I could sniff her line too, she accused me of being a pervert, after all having hairs on a female chest at the tender age of 12 is rather a turn off, so I agreed with her!

From General Discussion / Favourite Crisp (Chip) Flavour (Flavor)
Posted 20 Jul 16 07:03
Ridiculous EQ, they only chew bamboo and hunt robbers!

From News Discussion / The wheelie-bin war
Posted 19 Jul 16 19:00
Whilst Russian Dykes are pretty hot at shot-putting, Wales are even better sheep-shaggers! Looking forward to seeing how they do in Brazil! Could be a feisty contest as sheep-shaggers and butch shot-putters ram their balls!

Posted 19 Jul 16 07:15

Posted 18 Jul 16 19:55
I adore munching crisp eaters in the flicks whilst consuming a silent Charlie Chaplin, adds to the excitement and sound track..

From News Discussion / The wheelie-bin war
Posted 18 Jul 16 18:46
EQ, that is sharper than my Walrus's back teeth!

Posted 18 Jul 16 18:43
I refrained from this dreadful habit many years ago and must admit the amount of Lays I have had since gladly increased; I believe most females prefer my peppermint smelling breath down below than cheese & onion!

From General Discussion / Why The Success Ratio Of Doomsday Prophecies Is So Low
Posted 18 Jul 16 18:39

From General Discussion / Why The Success Ratio Of Doomsday Prophecies Is So Low
Posted 14 Jul 16 10:34
EQ, maybe it's time to come out, then all will be revealed!

Posted 12 Jul 16 18:36
I predict an Icelandic volcano will end the world as we know it and only gay, spouting geysers will survive!

From General Discussion / Selling Zeppelins Door to Door
Posted 20 Apr 16 07:12

From News Discussion / Evidence Of First Transgender Toilet Found In Appalachia
Posted 18 Apr 16 07:50
nice one, did they release internal, rear end combustion too? Or was their diet filled with plugs? Sorry Bugs..

From General Discussion / Rockhopper Penguins
Posted 10 Apr 16 10:51

209 Pages - [1] 2 3 4 5 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top