All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Aspartame Boy

16 Pages - « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » »»
From News Discussion / US Gun Laws Not To Be Toughened
Posted 22 Jul 12 18:34

You see all these medals I am wearing? Got them by kicking down doors and disarming the serfs. What happens to them after that you ask?

A nice train ride.

From News Discussion / US Gun Laws Not To Be Toughened
Posted 22 Jul 12 16:15
So, now that a government has pulled another MKULTRA operation just in time for the vote on the UN small arms treaty, you should allow that government to disarm the house of serfs so the house of lords can enslave the surfs.

Brilliant!

I get the satire!

Nice touch about the rounds that could have dealt with the "gunman's" (word implies that a person with a gun is bad) armor. Be sure that no one can stop the next monster; after all, it might a government agent! At your door.

But not to worry. If they do pass a gun law, just phone up that government's justice department for delivery of a special order of guns. I'm sure you can forge a Mexican ID?

Going to Mexico go get your guns?

(What was that operation called, operation gunrunner? sorry I cannot recall)

Don't forget, TSA will be armed. You love those people so much, especially when they are groping you really hard.

From Magazine Discussion / So Like, How Did You Become A Spoofer? - Miley From California Replies
Posted 21 Jul 12 18:09
Recalcitrant.
Argumentative.
Nearly a lawyer.
Terse.
Concise.
Mean.
Ironic.

So, when I found the outlet, I exploded into it.

And yes I was dropped on my head as a child, ate a lot of aspartame during one episode of my life, and many other nasty things..

Oh, did I mention five stars? *****

From General Discussion / And we're back
Posted 16 Jul 12 13:25
I thought the Queen MUST have been sitting on you.

From Magazine Discussion / Dorking News: More (One, Actually) Letters To The Editor About History
Posted 10 Jun 12 07:28

From News Discussion / Apple Developing Drone Phones for Use While Driving
Posted 9 Jun 12 20:57
Kinda sorta liked it. I was hoping the drone phones would fly back to your home, evading enemy police drones in the process.. but I digress.

It made me hungery... of course it could be the aspartame.

From News Discussion / Computer virus eating faces on Facebook
Posted 4 Jun 12 05:09
Rather than flesh it out, I simply made an update, linking both together.

Quote: Hydrogen Balloon

good one, but you could have 'fleshed' it out a little more! 5 detached thumbs

From News Discussion / "Stuff The Ruddy Buggering Diamond Jubilee!" Rages The Duke Of Edinburgh
Posted 2 Jun 12 21:19
A "candy-striper" is a lady, mostly old, who dresses in a uniform with white and red stripes, like a candy cane. She volunteers her time at a hospital to greet visitors and direct them to various wards and patients. They are very sweet old ladies, with nothing else to do. In hot climates, such as Arizona, she can spend the days away, in a nice air conditioned lobby.

I'm sure the Queen would fit right in.

Quote: Erskin Quint

... a job in a hospital as a candy-stripe lady, greeting visitors and directing them to various wings to see patients.

No no no. A queen needs gravitas. What's a candy-stripe lady? Are you some sort of colonial johnny?

From News Discussion / "Stuff The Ruddy Buggering Diamond Jubilee!" Rages The Duke Of Edinburgh
Posted 2 Jun 12 17:01
Stuff it indeed.. she used to be quite a looker. Now look at her.

I think once a Queen gets past "a certain age", she ought to take a job in a hospital as a candy-stripe lady, greeting visitors and directing them to various wings to see patients.

There should be a contest for Queen, based on the "Queen for a Day" T.V. show from the U.S.A. circa 1960's.

After 60 years, one gets a bit musty about the gills.

From News Discussion / Computer virus eating faces on Facebook
Posted 2 Jun 12 01:06
yes yes yes.. I never spend more than five minutes on a spoof news item.. minimal is it.. of course, there are possibilities for followups.. you are all welcome to write such of course.

From News Discussion / Control pants to replace electronic ankle tag says Theresa May
Posted 31 May 12 12:28
They have control pants. They are used in Arizona court rooms. They conceal a device that locks the leg angle, so the knee cannot be bent. I saw a guy wearing such pants in court. It is controlled via a wireless controller. Had he tried to escape the court house, he would have been hobbled.

Of course, I like the control pants in the story much better.

From News Discussion / Greek smart phones to solve insolvency
Posted 20 May 12 23:22
Don't feel bad. It was so horrible I just deleted it and try not to think about it.

Quote: Charpa93

Oh.

Posted 20 May 12 19:35

cheap way to get views AB. of course, now everyone is going to look.

From News Discussion / Fox News Poll: 78 Percent Believe Obama is Not President
Posted 20 May 12 14:48
Who really is President? It is a state secret. I think it is a computer, or maybe I am. Or maybe you are. Or, maybe there is no President because the republic is dead; long live the New World Order!

Posted 20 May 12 14:20
Thanks. And remember, illegal tender is worth more on the black market!

My latest story is so horrible, it may be banned from TheSpoof!

A must not-read!

From News Discussion / The Apple Inc. Logo; Who Bit into the Apple?
Posted 19 May 12 13:59
And.. why just one bite.. were the apple any good at all I say at least two or three bites, would be missing..

From News Discussion / Mitt Romney Dons Expensive Jeans
Posted 8 May 12 14:40

how about a follow up where he takes off his jeans to show the label and then turns around and moons the camera to show he is just a regular guy.

Don't forget to work in how much he loves to fire people.

Perhaps he can fire the camera guy for an unflattering shot of his ass..

From News Discussion / Crap Shortage Predictions Unfounded
Posted 8 May 12 14:39
Quote: Philbert of Macadamia

Finally a use for Crap!

See "A Pound of Brown".. it is used as currency in that story

From News Discussion / Congress Strikes Back: Gives Taxpayers a 4% Approval Rating
Posted 11 Feb 12 16:42

Great angle, Michael. Really enjoyed this one. Could even be true, you know.

"What's in your Constitution?" Great line.

Charpa

True? I think one percent is the number currently in play..

From News Discussion / Ian Somerhalder pulls a Rambo after Nina Dobrev agrees to be the new Bachelorette
Posted 24 Jan 12 14:42
Welcome to the spoof. Watch out for aspartame; it eats away at your soul, leaving a sweet but hollow nothingness.

From News Discussion / Nina Dobrev will quit Vampire Diaries if she has to kiss Ian Somerhalder again: Wait, what?
Posted 22 Jan 12 11:52

From General Discussion / Hi fans.. glad to meet you.
Posted 11 Jan 12 07:08
I seem to have accumulated some fans. We should get together sometime for an online chat on some chat-o-sphere gizmo or something so you can ask questions about the details not included in the stories.

Just reply here as to how to connect..

I need my fans!

From News Discussion / Turkey Arse Sales Soar In Cash-Strapped Britain
Posted 29 Dec 11 09:48
I thought all turkeys came with an arse. I recall many the time our family would stuff a turkey, through its arse, for those special dinners.

Of course, the first time I saw it done, I thought it was sick!

Or were we just nutso?

From General Discussion / I downed a bottle of ouzo at christmas and didn't feel a thing!
Posted 27 Dec 11 16:53
It is good stuff. You probably should have had your own bottle.

From News Discussion / President Obama Blames Tea Party For Recession: Calls Them "Tin Horn Tokers" For Not Buying Drugs
Posted 25 Dec 11 18:38
When China tried to stop buying opium from Britain because it was ruining their people, England launched the opium war against them. So it is our heritage, this drug violence. Aspartame, crack, these are great for keeping people sick and weak so you can keep screwing them.

For a whitewashed account click this.

16 Pages - « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top