All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by mikewadestr

From News Discussion / Emergency Room Visits Hit Record High on Valentines Day
Posted 15 Feb 12 10:02
I knew it! It's all Mark's fault. Tell me something that I don't already know.

From News Discussion / Britain Moves To Distance Itself From Europe
Posted 21 Dec 11 02:26
I like is Sydney. But if the British jump off their Island and start pushing it across the pond... Well, we all know how that goes. I wonder if the penguins in Anartica know what they are doing...

From News Discussion / Chad Ochocinco upset Tom Brady keeps scoring all the touchdowns
Posted 18 Oct 11 03:42
Quote: mikewadestr

Touche!

Alvin,

Someone gave you a one thumbs up, it was not me. My guess is that is was Ochocinco.

From News Discussion / Chad Ochocinco upset Tom Brady keeps scoring all the touchdowns
Posted 18 Oct 11 03:09

From News Discussion / Irish Fella Lumps Ball Around Kent Field With A Stick And Wins A Claret Jug
Posted 22 Jul 11 00:59
Lol, no just just a few credits short of becoming an accredited looney. When I get it, I get my own looney bin.

From News Discussion / Irish Fella Lumps Ball Around Kent Field With A Stick And Wins A Claret Jug
Posted 21 Jul 11 22:26
Every time I play golf, I don't have a problem getting the ball on the green, its just that my putter is to short to get the damn thing in the whole. Maybe I should lose the platform shoes?

From News Discussion / Anthropologist Discovers Primitive Man Could Hover While Having Sex With Giant Hummingbirds
Posted 14 Jul 11 00:36

From News Discussion / Anthropologist Discovers Primitive Man Could Hover While Having Sex With Giant Hummingbirds
Posted 13 Jul 11 06:18
Wait a minute. You can still have sex with little hummingbirds today! I mean if your like really, really small. Not that this includes me mind you or that I have ever tried. I mean, those fuckers move pretty damn quick. Well, at least that is what I hear. I'm just saying.

From News Discussion / Reagan announces candidacy for 2012
Posted 8 Jul 11 12:29
Mike is fine. Although I rather you keep it to yourself.

From News Discussion / Reagan announces candidacy for 2012
Posted 8 Jul 11 12:11

From General Discussion / A Message For Our American Cousins
Posted 29 May 11 08:58
We will give you Obama, the entire Congress and pay you a hundred Euros and we will even send them over to you free.... on a leaky boat.

From Magazine Discussion / The Tragedy of Little Johnny Lamart
Posted 28 May 11 06:59
Budget battles loom all over. The states are all going into the red and the public employees unions want more money when everyone else is being downsized. It is really getting ugly here. One problem we have is that so many of our school school systems have way to many administrators that are creatiing an environment where teachers cannot teach anymore. But thanks for the compliment.

From Magazine Discussion / The Tragedy of Little Johnny Lamart
Posted 27 May 11 10:29

This is just a satire piece on what is going on now in many cities in America. If you disagree, you disagree. It is just one writer's perspective. I chose the language as an experiment. I really enjoyred writing it.

From General Discussion / Putting Things In Perspective
Posted 27 May 11 10:06
Fill me in Skoob, how did this subject come about?

From General Discussion / A Message For Our American Cousins
Posted 24 May 11 07:38
We will take you up on it. But you have to give us Rio Ferdinand in return.

From News Discussion / Zsa Zsa Gabor to compete in Special Olympics
Posted 24 Jan 11 07:33
Lady Godiva how in hell do I get on your fans list. I am an idiot! You are a fan of mine and I am too embarrassed to asked my editor how to do this. If you feel abliged, you can contact me at: mikewadestr@yahoo.com.

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top