All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Bureau

34 Pages - « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » »»
From General Discussion / Scenes Cut From "The Wizard of Oz"
Posted 2 Apr 11 02:12
They also failed to mention that the Tin Man without a heart was a Republican and the Scarecrow without a brain was a Democrat.

From General Discussion / Cheese
Posted 31 Mar 11 19:56

The Monks and the Amish make the best cheese here. But none as good as the Stilton.

Can't afford anything but the tawny port with the cheese.

Regular cheese here is processed I think. But the imports are offered at some places.

Food prices going wild here. Cans and packages of food products are shrinking but prices jump anyway.

From General Discussion / Cheese
Posted 31 Mar 11 18:22

I love cheese of all types. There's a monastery near here where they make all this great cheese.

However, the wife wants me to take the aged cheese outside and eat it, as it has a strong pong, I admit.

Love Stilton but can't afford it often.

Posted 31 Mar 11 16:01

The fact that the actual name of the witch that died was "Ding Dong"!

Posted 30 Mar 11 15:09
Quote: Frankie The J

It was the scene when all of the Wicked Witches minions sat around the campfire making Smores and singing Kum By Yah, M'Lord, Kum By Yah.

Also the witch's warning: "By the pricking of my thumbs, a Big Twister, here it comes!"

From News Discussion / Ricky Gervais and Kathy Griffin To Host A New Type of Talk Show Called "Warning: We're Talking Hardcore Venom Folks!"
Posted 29 Mar 11 22:46

How about that "Hardcore Venom" in that escaped Cobra from the Bronx Zoo? Talk about putting the bite on unsuspecting tourists.

Posted 29 Mar 11 21:38
Must remember the classic: "Ding Dong, The Witch is Bred!"

Posted 29 Mar 11 19:23

While Dorothy made it safely back to Kansas, the Lion, the Tin Man and the Scarecrow wound up at the Oswald State Penitentiary!

Posted 29 Mar 11 12:21

The scarecrow wanted a brain. Then it was "BRAINS! BRAINS! BRAINS!" from then on.

Posted 29 Mar 11 00:36
I read about the midgets having some wild parties while that was being filmed. Hadn't heard about the tickling!

Scenes cut from the movie, The Wizard of Oz:

The Cowardly Lion and Toto the dog simultaneously crap on the floor when they first hear the Terrible Voice of the Wizard!

Posted 28 Mar 11 23:00
Quote: Lady Godiva

Was it left on the 'cutting room' floor?

LG

Yes. Along with the scene where Justin Bieber drops the water balloon on the Wicked Witch, causing her to melt.

Posted 28 Mar 11 18:30

The Wiz taking a whiz on the already Yellow Brick Road!

From News Discussion / Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart To Star In Bonnie And Clyde Remake
Posted 6 Mar 11 00:09
Quote: Skoob1999

Not the one from today's most popular list. This is from last year.

Being Spoofers, sometimes similar ideas occur. It's bound to happen sometimes. When I was doing the celeb stuff, it just seemed like a natural connection to make.

Seen it happen many times.

I 5 thingied Bureau's take on it - the titles were similar but the content was different.

Regards

Skoob.

Sorry Skoob,

I honestly hadn't notice the titles.

Maybe we've finally listed ALL the PR/KS stories possible and we're into reruns.

Five thumbs up.

From General Discussion / What Every Man Thinks About Apart From Sex: book of blank pages become surprise bestseller
Posted 5 Mar 11 19:51
Not unlike my stories on the Spoof.

From General Discussion / What Every Man Thinks About Apart From Sex: book of blank pages become surprise bestseller
Posted 5 Mar 11 14:26
Good story idea here. Can you imagine the protesters outside bookstores claiming the book is causing sex attacks all over the nation?

Posted 5 Mar 11 13:31
QM, I'm not sure we should be led to such smut.

I'm surprised it got past the censors.

From News Discussion / Charlie Sheen Shows Up in Libya
Posted 4 Mar 11 13:25
Hard to spoof Charlie Sheen. He seems to be a spoof, himself.

In my opinion, "Hawking's Chair" is the most original name on here.

From News Discussion / Charlie Sheen: I Hate Girlfriends Who Won't Let You Pee In The Sink
Posted 28 Feb 11 23:04
Quote: Dr. Billingsgate

I knew a fellow in college who would only pee in other people's sink, not his own. Claimed it was unsanitary to wash face in own pee, but ok otherwise. We finally got even with him by putting a cherry bomb in his toilet after supergluing him to seat. We were worried he might hit head on ceiling if not attached to seat. Worked like a charm. Never peed in sink again.

Sounds hilarious! Write that story on here, Dr.

From General Discussion / Oscars Nite cartoon...
Posted 28 Feb 11 13:16
I might watch the Oscars if our writing friend, John Peurach, gave a speech.

From General Discussion / I have to sing! I must sing!
Posted 28 Feb 11 12:08

"Weird Al Yankovic" Frankie The J!

Good to see you on TheSpoof again, Frankie.

I started to list "They're Coming to Take Me Away" lyrics but thought better as someone may see it and actually come here.

-Bureau

From News Discussion / Justin Bieber More Popular Than Elvis?
Posted 27 Feb 11 01:47

This was written almost two months ago. Wonder how these things come out that late?

-Bureau

See my quote below, Morse

From News Discussion / Sarah Ferguson, "The Duchess of York" Confesses That She Now Regrets Not Having Worn Socks During Her 1992 Tryst With John Bryan
Posted 23 Feb 11 13:19

Not enough socks appeal. Like you said, it's a little late now.

From General Discussion / Colonel Gaddafi
Posted 23 Feb 11 13:16
Just read where he is attempting to blow up his oil fields.

Better fill your car. Gas prices, grocery prices jumping here.

Pretty much a civil war in Libya now. May keep spreading in the area.

From News Discussion / Spoof Writer Forced To Give Up Writing Snippets After 'Bad Back' Scare
Posted 22 Feb 11 18:15

Five stars from me. I was watching for this after the interview. Gotta go, there's some serious wanking to be done.

-Bureau

From General Discussion / Complete the...
Posted 21 Feb 11 20:49
her visions of tomorrow and the forgetfulness of her yesterdays.

Why should the...

34 Pages - « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top