All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Bureau

34 Pages - [1] 2 3 4 5 » »»
From General Discussion / There has never been a hurricane that started with the letter Z
Posted 11 May 11 12:14
Seems like I heard of a Hurricane Zaxbys winging its way through the South!

From General Discussion / Bureau is upset!
Posted 9 May 11 20:55

Thanks P.M.

I may have walked right by them last month when I was in Bowling Green, about 22 miles from here. We have to get a new roof with all the storms lately.

-Bureau

Posted 9 May 11 01:19

"Well Americans don't care for much of anything
land and water the least
And animal life is low on the totem pole
with human life not worth more than infected yeast

Americans don't care too much for beauty
they'll shit in a river, dump battery acid in a stream
They'll watch dead rats wash up on the beach
and complain if they can't swim.

Last great American whale
last great American whale
Last great American whale
last great American whale."

From General Discussion / FARCEBOOK!
Posted 8 May 11 15:00

Since drinking "Gotcha Juice", I've grown two inches.

My "Ring-tailed varmint" in my Yosemite Sam Game doesn't have any rings on it's tail. Anyone else having this problem?

Posted 8 May 11 14:09
Good points being brought out on this subject. The thing is that we have the FREEDOM to express all these opinions.

I think that what hit me so hard about not being able to find American flags to place on the graves of two very brave men, was the fact that every one of those places had "Kentucky Wildcat" basketball shirts and /or banners, caps, etc.

My country is not the same one it was a couple of decades ago, either J.O. We are becoming the dinosaurs.

In the words of Archie Bunker: "This ain't the same U S of A that I fought and died for!"

From General Discussion / Mothers' Day
Posted 8 May 11 13:03
Although I lost her several years ago, Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

You were both my parents as far back as I can remember.

-Bureau

Posted 5 May 11 19:20
As a line in an old Peter, Paul & Mary song goes:

"The wars are long,
The peace is frail,
The mad men come again."

I know of few soldiers who would not love for peace to prevail and to go home, but the mad men keep coming.

By the way, I meant nothing against any of our German writers in my little speech. You probably suffered even more under a mad man. He even sacrificed your teens.

The question is an individual one.

It's one thing to give up your life for peace. But it's another entirely when you see there are guns aimed at your wife and children.

No one can really answer that until they go through it.

Hope none of us ever have to.

But it's sad to try to go out and purchase flags for people who were willing to die for you and it's hard to do.

By the way, the ones I finally found were made in China.

Posted 5 May 11 18:05
Those who know me know that I seldom get upset. But today I went out to purchase American flags for my older brother and brother in laws graves and it took a good while to find a store that still carried them.

My brother was in the Pacific and my brother-in-law fought his way all the way through Africa into Europe and into Germany.

He saw the gas chambers on the trains, he was one of two still alive after one battle and he had to place his machine gun down at times because it was too hot to hold.

Then he got captured himself and upon breaking out, was fired upon by his own troops who thought he and his fellow escapees were the enemy.

He came home and never talked about any of it, but finally told me what happened about a month before he died. No one even knew he had won so many metals until they saw his kid playing with them.

With Memorial Day coming soon, you would think that stores would have a few American flags but many don't.

I only write this here because I want people who write on here to remember those dead, whether in the military or the innocent people below the bombs in Britain and elsewhere.

Please, please don't forget those people and the ones serving now. At 64, I worry about the next generation. Will they even stop for a moment of silence?

And if you're a vet or a Red Cross worker from that era, thank you!

-Bureau

From News Discussion / Pippa Middleton Upset Stories About Her Vagina Not Dominating "The Spoof!"
Posted 2 May 11 21:33
I wasn't complaining.

The Canadians love hockey but someone told me you needed to be there in person to really enjoy it.

Maybe that's the way with soccer. High schools are getting into it now and that's fine because a lot more kids can get some badly needed exercise.

From News Discussion / Pippa Middleton Upset Stories About Her Vagina Not Dominating "The Spoof!"
Posted 2 May 11 18:22
These days it's called whoring for soccer balls, J-Man.

From General Discussion / United States: "Osama Bin-Laden Dead"
Posted 2 May 11 17:47
It'll be Bear Wallow for sure. They've been looking through the mountains for Osama for ten years, night and day. Only managed to get those four on the rafting trip.

From News Discussion / Pippa Middleton Admits She Fancies American NFL Quarterback Tony Romo
Posted 2 May 11 13:12
And remember, CJ had that lobotomy. This is the work of Nurse Ratched.

She talked Billy Bibbit into doing away with himself.

From News Discussion / Pippa Middleton Admits She Fancies American NFL Quarterback Tony Romo
Posted 1 May 11 21:39
I blame Nurse Ratched and that lobotomy for this whole mess during the past six months.

From News Discussion / Pippa Middleton Announces Engagement To Bargis Tryhol (The Man With The World's Largest Penis)
Posted 1 May 11 14:38
"The poor cook he caught the fits
And threw away all my grits
And then he took and he ate up all of my corn."

Posted 1 May 11 12:57

I realize you have been gone for awhile but TheSpoof became TheSoccer over a year ago.

Posted 30 Apr 11 22:59
John Hamster is now friends with himself. This, after 45 years of hating himself for various things he did, and having to punish himself severely!

47 people liked this.

Posted 30 Apr 11 18:07
JOIN FARCEBOOK!

Does anyone have an extra Squeaky Fromme for The Manson Game? Got three extra Tex Watsons if anyone needs one.

Posted 29 Apr 11 16:39

Bernie "Pizza Face" Urkel says "Guess what I'm doing?"

From General Discussion / Top Pick-Up Lines by Drunks at Bar
Posted 29 Apr 11 02:04

Did you see where one of the tornadoes picked up three people in a car, kept them in the air for 15 seconds and landed it in a parking lot? Or was that what you were referring to?

They had to crawl out the windowless sunroof but were OK.

Pick-Up Lines: "Say there Sweetie, wanna see that snake that escaped from the Bronx Zoo?"

Posted 28 Apr 11 15:17
JOIN FARCEBOOK:

Jojo Wolf and 4 other friends have changed their profile pictures by having a full face transplant.

Posted 27 Apr 11 23:33
JOIN FARCEBOOK:

Bureau and 2 other friends wrote on James Porter's Wall for his birthday.

All three arrested and jailed.

Posted 27 Apr 11 20:56
Quote: P.M. Wortham

Quote: Bureau

JOIN FARCEBOOK;

Bureau is now friends with Jack Daniels and Johnny Walker.

And you can hang with your good Buddy Weiser, and Johnny Walker's dogs named Blackie and Red.

Ssup, B.
Hope you are doing well these days.
PM

Mostly dodging tornadoes the past few nights, PM. Hope this flooding doesn't hit Nashville again.

If we ever get rid on them, they might be heading your way, Morse. How far south are you?

Posted 27 Apr 11 19:30
JOIN FARCEBOOK;

Bureau is now friends with Jack Daniels and Johnny Walker.

From General Discussion / Any good books?
Posted 27 Apr 11 18:12
Since you're a Texan, you can't go wrong with the humor of Kinky Friedman.

Mysteries of Tony Hillerman with Joe Leaphorn and Jim Chee. You get a good mystery plus the history and religions of native American tribes, especially the Navajo.

Posted 27 Apr 11 17:21

Or "Squatter".

I still have one room full of the "Gotcha Juice". Only $25 a can. Get in on the ground floor, especially if you're out in the woods.

34 Pages - [1] 2 3 4 5 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top