All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Skoob1999

416 Pages - «« « 412 413 414 415 [416]
From News Discussion / I Shagged Jonathan Ross's Grandma Says Manuel
Posted 1 Nov 08 11:28
Thanks for the feedback. Glad you enjoyed it. I'm just surprised that nobody else thought to hit it from that angle.

From News Discussion / Nebula Federation chooses planet Earth as the official 'Intergalactic Fool Repository.'
Posted 24 Oct 08 01:04

You are on Arthur Pewty's hit list.
Expect a bad day, like maybe your alarm clock won't go off or something.
You have been warned.
Neasden won't tolerate disrespect.

Arthur Pewty is no gangster, nor a Monty Python character, he is alive, and living in Neasden.

From News Discussion / Dog Shits Everywhere When Owner Collapses - Doesn't Dial 911
Posted 17 Oct 08 20:55
You're very welcome Duncan. As I type this I've got one cat just sprung onto my lap and a second one trying to look hard done by. They think I'll probably feed them, the suckers. I'm more likely to to take the bastards out the back and cut their fucking throats with my trusty Sabatier.

From News Discussion / Black-and-White Army to be SAVED by Trillionaires!
Posted 17 Oct 08 13:59

From News Discussion / Dog Shits Everywhere When Owner Collapses - Doesn't Dial 911
Posted 17 Oct 08 13:55
That story was fucking brilliant. I am literally rolling round on the floor laughing my fucking bollocks off.
Let's have more of this!

416 Pages - «« « 412 413 414 415 [416]
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top