Forum Home / Forum posts by victor nicholas

163 Pages - [1] 2 3 4 5 » »»
From News Discussion / Carrot Top Declines FBI Director Job
Posted 22 May 17 02:03

From General Discussion / Trump a Shakespearean Play
Posted 19 May 17 02:09
Wherefore to shall our great leader take us
Comey has has been cast down and Flynn has flown
His winsome daughter councils him though wise or unwise the gods themselves are worse for worry
Better to bare bodkins posthaste before black days and blood bathes our brothers

From General Discussion / Trump a Shakespearean Play
Posted 18 May 17 04:16
Misplaced manners by the measure
While cunning lawyers darken hallways and drama thickens
Brutus would lay sleepless counting the Tweeting stab wounds of the fall

From General Discussion / Mafeking - Use in a sentence
Posted 16 May 17 01:41

From General Discussion / Mafeking - Use in a sentence
Posted 14 May 17 21:26

From General Discussion / Ivanka Trump FBI Director
Posted 14 May 17 01:00
Yes, cabaret skills should be evaluated for all proponents.

Hoover could both lead and follow, a high standard to uphold.

Posted 13 May 17 21:58
I think they both painted their toenails.

Posted 13 May 17 20:22

From General Discussion / World's last living Nazi war crimes prosecutor passes on chilling message about conflict
Posted 13 May 17 00:03
Vollendam is a good memory well remembered

Quote: Erskin Quint

You have painted a wonderful picture there though, worthy of many a Dutch master.

Quote: victor nicholas

Erskin

Mountaineering in the lowlands is not without it's dangers as I recall losing an alarm clock shortly thereafter.

The good natured insanity of the populace would no doubt make JO hard to pick out in a crowd.

Were you on a mountaineering expedition?

I must say that the 'youth football teams in uniform marching past' is quite the sinister image.

I think the sight of youth football teams marching through lace-chimneyed historic villages, with sailboards with leeboats and herrings drying in tulip-festooned cottage-gardens, would be quite enough to trigger my fight or flight mechanisms.

No but your suggestion of Uden, Uddel, Urmond even Uithuizemeeden has the makings of a good Octoberfest drinking song Oi Oi Oi!

I did pass through the lowlands as a young man and recall lace curtains in the windows of homes in historic villages, sailboats with leeboards and youth football teams in uniform marching past me while I was enjoying a herring burger, or is this simply an idyllic dream longing for fruition.

Quote: Jaggedone

VC, your geographical knowledge of the lowlands is quite outstanding, I sense you mean Uden? Uddel? Urmond? even Uithuizermeeden?

Never mind, they're all as flat as a pancake and were even flatter after Adolf marched over them...

From General Discussion / World's last living Nazi war crimes prosecutor passes on chilling message about conflict
Posted 12 May 17 22:54
The same author must have written surrealistic assembly instructions for all goods made in China or Mexico.

I can understand Mexico wanting to increase sales of alcohol as result but not China's motives, they are inscrutable by nature or design.

Posted 12 May 17 12:52

Mountaineering in the lowlands is not without it's dangers as I recall losing an alarm clock shortly thereafter.

The good natured insanity of the populace would no doubt make JO hard to pick out in a crowd.

Were you on a mountaineering expedition?

I must say that the 'youth football teams in uniform marching past' is quite the sinister image.

I think the sight of youth football teams marching through lace-chimneyed historic villages, with sailboards with leeboats and herrings drying in tulip-festooned cottage-gardens, would be quite enough to trigger my fight or flight mechanisms.

No but your suggestion of Uden, Uddel, Urmond even Uithuizemeeden has the makings of a good Octoberfest drinking song Oi Oi Oi!

I did pass through the lowlands as a young man and recall lace curtains in the windows of homes in historic villages, sailboats with leeboards and youth football teams in uniform marching past me while I was enjoying a herring burger, or is this simply an idyllic dream longing for fruition.

VC, your geographical knowledge of the lowlands is quite outstanding, I sense you mean Uden? Uddel? Urmond? even Uithuizermeeden?

Never mind, they're all as flat as a pancake and were even flatter after Adolf marched over them...

Posted 12 May 17 02:42

Posted 11 May 17 13:05

Udder sounds very Dutch, perhaps Protestant, near Vollendam and and Markham.

Posted 11 May 17 01:34
I would like to learn more of this Corky whether real or imagined.

From General Discussion / Prince Phillip to Retire
Posted 7 May 17 23:28

From General Discussion / Prince Phillip to Retire
Posted 4 May 17 23:21

From General Discussion / How to deal with Kim Jong Un
Posted 1 May 17 23:18
Drop Pamela Anderson leaflets on North Korea from airplanes so his missiles explode prematurely

From General Discussion / Brother Bones
Posted 1 May 17 23:15

From General Discussion / Black & White Minstrel Show
Posted 30 Apr 17 21:36
This is so trippy I am going to need methadone treatment if I watch it again.

From General Discussion / Coracles
Posted 30 Apr 17 17:28
Well I think we have to start with the winkle pickers.

Posted 30 Apr 17 16:06

From General Discussion / Worse BBC Show
Posted 30 Apr 17 01:18
I nominate Waiting for God, I regret watching it now

From General Discussion / Elon Musk
Posted 29 Apr 17 17:58
If Elon Musk had a cologne what would he call it?

From News Discussion / Pay and display on M60
Posted 29 Apr 17 13:59
Yes, it would be a good letter to the editor.

Posted 28 Apr 17 01:55

If you placed a small human figurine in your porridge bowl it would appear to be a corracle with a boatman.

A cheery thought to start the day while waiting for the kettle to boil.

It was quite transfixed by your errant link to papal vestments by the way. While perhaps not fodder for a Spoof thread I found it interesting nonetheless.

A thread on forgotten Druid customs as a rallying point for immigrants to England may be more broadly appealing. Learning English is just a start, paint yourself blue, hang people from trees in wicker baskets and set them on fire!

163 Pages - [1] 2 3 4 5 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top