All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by victor nicholas

156 Pages - [1] 2 3 4 5 » »»
From General Discussion / Favourite Crisp (Chip) Flavour (Flavor)
Posted 22 Jul 16 03:05

From News Discussion / The wheelie-bin war
Posted 21 Jul 16 23:53
It once worked with a young woman with large breasts who wore a Wales tee shirt.

Posted 21 Jul 16 03:13

Posted 19 Jul 16 12:31

Posted 19 Jul 16 03:36

While dead whales are hard to come by and may distract some visitors they also encourage other whales to drop in unexpectedly and never leave until they clean you out of krill.

Well, you're welcome to try it. I've only tried it on bumble bees.

As far as house guests go, I generally find that a dead whale in the front garden tends to keep them at bay pretty effectively.

Posted 19 Jul 16 03:12

From General Discussion / Why The Success Ratio Of Doomsday Prophecies Is So Low
Posted 17 Jul 16 00:25

I am starting to suspect you have secret or not so secret twin who echoes your posts.

To avoid confusion going forward you might want to identify yourselves as Zygote 1 and Zygote 2 or something similar.

Kindest,

Victor

Quote: Dr. Billingsgate

Solipsistic dogma from a raconteur of your ilk makes one wonder why strippers wear pasties. In time and space, you might argue whether Francis the Mule or Mr. Ed can better articulate your convoluted idea of reality. Make my day by explaining your choice of spokes critters.

From General Discussion / As in many of the previous versions of FIFA the main
Posted 16 Jul 16 13:28
It seems like an internal disaffected monologue written in fine print.

From General Discussion / Vomit-Worthy Dish of the Day
Posted 16 Jul 16 02:30

From General Discussion / New Pokemon Ap Dangerous
Posted 15 Jul 16 03:02
This Ap makes socially inept youth congregate in public with their heads down, easily dispatched with sticks like human dodos.

Curse you Steve Jobs!

From General Discussion / Tomato Soup Tins
Posted 14 Jul 16 23:43
This is good close up and from a distance.

Posted 14 Jul 16 23:42
It seems this may work on house guests as well, one can only hope.

Quote: Erskin Quint

I think a nut cutlet, followed by rhubarb crumble. Then charades and songs around the piano to round off a memorable evening.

That works with bumble bees, and I shouldn't think sand fleas are all that different.

Quote: victor nicholas

I never remember what to do with sand fleas, do you lay down and play dead or attack them while screaming.

Does this apply to Fraser Island? This is the largest sand island in the world. Located in Queensland, it is also home to zillions of sand fleas, most of whom bit me while I was exploring. As far as I am concerned, the whole island should be put into a waste bin and discarded; or better yet, made into a bomb range.

From General Discussion / Why The Success Ratio Of Doomsday Prophecies Is So Low
Posted 13 Jul 16 23:31
The world as we know it ends everyday. Something to look forward to In ways.

Posted 9 Jul 16 19:34
I never remember what to do with sand fleas, do you lay down and play dead or attack them while screaming.

Does this apply to Fraser Island? This is the largest sand island in the world. Located in Queensland, it is also home to zillions of sand fleas, most of whom bit me while I was exploring. As far as I am concerned, the whole island should be put into a waste bin and discarded; or better yet, made into a bomb range.

From General Discussion / Can Parrots Give Reliable Testimony?
Posted 8 Jul 16 22:01
Yes of course, twice in fact, followed by a squawk,

From General Discussion / Too many Redundant Polititians in Britain
Posted 5 Jul 16 03:55
Is there room in Britain for all these redundant politicians?

From General Discussion / Rap Artist vs. Bagpiper
Posted 1 Jul 16 22:18
Have rap artists taken over the role of the bagpiper at public events?

From General Discussion / National Sleep Foundation
Posted 16 Jun 16 23:29
I was going to donate my stories to them, the entire opus.

Posted 10 Jun 16 01:41
I enjoyed the title but was disappointed with the lack of gore, bloodletting and dismemberment.

From News Discussion / Man Turns To Cannibalism During Traffic Snarl Up
Posted 5 Jun 16 00:24

Posted 31 May 16 03:12
Which of course leads us to the obvious question about the elephant in the room which I have often wondered if it means something different in India than it does here.

Posted 30 May 16 03:09
Is it not an orb without beginning or end spinning dawn to dusk?

From News Discussion / Hillary, A Laughing Hyena, Wins Best In Show At Westminster
Posted 29 May 16 01:27
Was Hillary the lady dog walker or on the other end of the leash?

Posted 28 May 16 23:36
Mayans may be pulling levers and turning switches here at the Spoof.
I may be a Mayan as well.

Posted 28 May 16 13:54
Too bad the Mayans are not around to build Trump's Wall, they would do a really spectacular job, something that everyone would want to come and see. No need to deport anyone, just wait for them to come and then round them up.

Other than the Mayans, no one has ever successfully predicted the end of the world. Why?

156 Pages - [1] 2 3 4 5 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top