All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by susan allen-rosario

From Magazine Discussion / Bullshit is a lost art…
Posted 19 Mar 12 16:58
Now I know why I smoke.....and I did't say what

Posted 17 Mar 12 02:48
Thank you so much,anyone have any funny sayings or cliche' I can write about?

Posted 16 Mar 12 16:32
True,True.But thank-you for the 5 sheets.I will try to keep them off my pants!

From Magazine Discussion / I love you Amy Winehouse and ALL the real women with BALLS
Posted 26 Jul 11 21:54
Thank-you all for your kind words,it really helps. Peace be with you...Susan

From News Discussion / "Planking" for Peace
Posted 25 Jun 11 17:56

From News Discussion / "Planking" for Peace
Posted 24 Jun 11 22:31
Thank you!!!! I've had a bad week I need all the stars I can get!

From News Discussion / Wild Killer Poodles linked to Ancient Aliens
Posted 21 Feb 11 20:19
One more poodle story from me and I will be barred from the pet shop for sure.............but I just can't help myself!

From News Discussion / Man caught in butt crack attacks
Posted 1 Feb 11 18:18
I WISH I COULD MAKE YOU LAUGH EVERY MONDAY.MY TOM CAT TYSON STEPPED ON MY KEY BOARD AND NOW EVERYTHING IS COMING UP CAPS AND IT WON'T 'UNCAP'I'LL PROBABLY HAVE TO CALL MY 4 YEAR OLD GRANDSON TO COME HELP ME......

From News Discussion / Men with Big Penises Live Longer, Happier, More Satisfying and Productive Lives
Posted 23 Feb 09 07:55
Friday an inmate in Monroe State Pen. (near us )cut off his penis.It was his second attempt.I can't help but wonder....why didn't they put his John-Thomas in protective custody...some kind of dick lock down.... or something.. he almost bled to death..

From General Discussion / Found this in the archives
Posted 2 May 07 21:03
That sounds about as fun, as a cold shower!!!!! Yikes!

From General Discussion / what is an RSS feed and what does it do?
Posted 20 Mar 07 18:59
I don't have the"sack" to call other peoples stories sh-t.One persons sh-t ,suitable for flushing,may be to another person, sh-t,suitable for growing petunias.Maybe if I eat sh-t,I will grow a "air",so that I too,can make comments like that. Each to his own sh-t! And may we all use it how and where we wish,pending possible government intervention,and complaints from neighbors. This reminds me of why I stopped going to the"only true church",as they say.A pompous sense of moral superiority, by which all other things are judged or deemed to sh-t.

From General Discussion / Do you pee in the shower?
Posted 13 Feb 07 19:04
I see a totally new story in this......Doctors Reveal New Treatment for Fungal Infections!!!!!!!!

From General Discussion / Do you pee in the shower?
Posted 12 Feb 07 07:54
This is great stuff.I need to add all this great info to my male urinator story. Thank you for sharing.P.S......SOME women also partake in wee-wee in the shower thing..not that I..........

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top