All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Maditude

From News Discussion / Phelps Shatters Two More World Records
Posted 12 Feb 09 18:08
Did he use performance-enhancing drugs in breaking his latest records?

From News Discussion / Congress to Bail Out Newspapers
Posted 11 Dec 08 15:31

From News Discussion / Ron Paul Libertarians Endangered!
Posted 22 May 08 12:15
Quote: NickFun

The government and the media do their best to shut Libertarians up. I once wrote for Liberty magazine and found myself in hot stew from homeland security over an article I wrote. I am, of course, a registered Libertarian.

Although I have yet to experience problems with Homeland Security, I know people who have. I am also a registered Libertarian.

From News Discussion / Riots Grip Canada as Stanley Cup Playoffs Canceled
Posted 26 Apr 08 15:33
It could have been worse. They could have rioted with poutine.

From News Discussion / Queen Elizabeth To Pose Nude On Her 81st Birthday For Playboy
Posted 15 Apr 08 05:51
While the Queen mum poses nude, Prince Charles hides his family jewels.

From News Discussion / Olympics Cancelled - Everyone Hates Everyone
Posted 8 Apr 08 15:26
With all the big countries boycotting, it will be Togo's chance to shine. Paraguay figures to medal as does Laos.

From News Discussion / Duncan Whitehead retires "myhat2u" writer from discussion forums
Posted 27 Mar 08 02:26
I heard Duncan also created the Dr. Maxwell moniker.

From News Discussion / Bush Averts Albanian Uprising by Invading Alabama
Posted 19 Mar 08 23:33

From News Discussion / Both Clinton and Obama Would Make Ahmnodt Heare Vice President
Posted 19 Mar 08 22:46

From News Discussion / Both Clinton and Obama Would Make Ahmnodt Heare Vice President
Posted 19 Mar 08 22:37

I would think it would have to be a Heare/Spitzer ticket. A Spitzer/Heare ticket would have people worry about the Lincoln Bedroom.

Posted 19 Mar 08 22:30
I am a closet Heare supporter. I first blogged about him last month. http://blog.vortexoffreedom.org/2008/02/different-kind-of-candidate.html

Posted 19 Mar 08 22:25
I found it while doing a search of "Ahmnodt Heare" on Google.

Posted 19 Mar 08 22:18
The anti-Ahmnodt Heare crowd is starting to blog back.

"S a bunch of crap not worth the paper its printed on. Both Clinton and Obama Would Make Ahmnodt Heare Vice Anal whore. Oh grandpa, just because I rsquo. To the dude who made the ldquo."

http://clubcardart.unblog.fr/2008/03/17/with-all-the-bisexual-ads-from-many-of-the-bitch/

From News Discussion / NASA on Roswell incident: Conclusion - Alien space turds are edible!
Posted 18 Mar 08 04:33

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top