All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Jean Le Fete

34 Pages - «« « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » »»
From General Discussion / Who will win Euro 2012
Posted 2 Jul 12 01:26
I come from a long line of bandwagoneers. I shall know as the clock ticks down! 10, 9, 8, 7,6,5,4, 3, 2,1.......0????????????????????????????????????????????????? Then I'll catch up on Youtube.

From General Discussion / How about Something Completely Different?
Posted 2 Jul 12 00:41
Well were split into two threads now, but here goes Skoob! I'd like Skoob to do something on bath salts (DOH!) he just did one on that in Scotsdale AZ. Okay here goes. "Elvis Spotted in House of Lords,Single Handedly Strikes Down Austerity Measures!"

Quote: Skoob1999

Go on then Jean, hit me.

Not in the face! You fool!

I mean with a subject and a category.

Regards

Skoob.

Posted 30 Jun 12 04:11
How about another round of proposing story ideas to stretch one another, only we don't need to worry about which side of the pond, just find a willing suck...er friend who you think will try it. Now remember the idea is to stretch em so look at what they write and give it some thought.

Posted 30 Jun 12 04:08
Rum and Coke is my favorite too. Never liked Rumple Stiltskin, or whatever his name was, bad character, kind of Grimm if you know what I mean.

Posted 30 Jun 12 02:24

From News Discussion / Frat boys just love the taste of new vagina beer
Posted 27 Jun 12 14:57
Points mongering Were Us. Guilty, I have stories that I'm embarrassed to read now, including the word vagina, gasp. The old "everybody's doing it" thing. So maybe I'm a little hypocritical to be criticizing such riff, but I am, because I think we can do better.

From News Discussion / Frat boys just love the taste of new vagina beer
Posted 26 Jun 12 23:37
I pm'd Mark on the last Vagina Beer story, suggest others do the same, or else he doesn't necessarily know, since he isn't on the forums all the time. Just sayin....

From General Discussion / Acronyms
Posted 25 Jun 12 03:27
Original rigging in green Indonesian nylon and linen.

From General Discussion / Happy Father's Day
Posted 17 Jun 12 10:22
Being a Dad is probably my favorite thing.

From General Discussion / Please be nice
Posted 13 Jun 12 23:46
Fergus, I think the moratorium is only for as long as the new person's "I'm a new Person" thread stays active, then they are fair game. Enjoy!

Quote: Fergus McCarthy

How long do we have to be nice to the newcomers for? I suppose what I'm trying to say is, is there a time limit, a good grace period and then the gloves are off or do we always have to be nice to them?

I need to know.... I've been watching Erskin Quint for a while now, he looks dodgy.

Posted 13 Jun 12 23:44
Oh nothing more really, just got another one of these bloody double posts, so decided to delete it and fill it with a bunch of rubbish, rather than repeat the same rubbish. Cheers!

Posted 13 Jun 12 23:41
I told you I'm on my way! Damned plankton messed up my mask and I've had to settle for Barbados, nothing personal, you know that Skoob, but these natives here are teaching me how to speak language. They don't call them Pints here either, it appears to be sold by the liter.

Quote: Skoob1999

JLF

You're lovely.

You'd be even lovelier if you offered to buy a round of drinks.

You know it makes sense.

Mine's a pint. Just beer. Wouldn't want to be seen to be taking the piss

Regards

Skoob

Posted 13 Jun 12 03:37
I like all you bastards, whether you like me or not! So there!LOL Oh and the Lasses too, but I'm kinder to them. Am I being nice enough Mark?

Posted 12 Jun 12 23:44
This song was written by an American (sorry), but this is a British version done by Marty Feldmon. National Brotherhood Week

ENJOY!

From General Discussion / Did someone say it was raining?
Posted 11 Jun 12 19:25

From General Discussion / I Can No Longer Live A Lie!...I'm Unashamedly Gay!
Posted 9 Jun 12 23:06
I love women!! I can't help myself. And for those of you confused by my pen name Jean can be male or female and in this case, alas, it is male. I wish i could say I'm gender confused, but it has never been a problem for me. I asked and was turned down by two lesbians on at least two different occasions when part of a production of Romeo and Juliet. Both lovely people and good natured about my idiocy. So great job Clive. Will this mean a new wardrobe?

From General Discussion / Make me laugh.....NOW!
Posted 9 Jun 12 22:48
Good fun Arm and Uncle Kimmy, I'll send you a post card soon you perverts!

Posted 9 Jun 12 19:18
You'll have to catch me first you bastards!SPPPPPPHHHHHT~!!!! I'm on my way to do some military exercises with Japanese masseuses!

Posted 9 Jun 12 12:48
With all due respect Kim, I'm outta here!!! Yikes!!!! Where's my genuine Persian carpet, I have to take it with me!!

Posted 9 Jun 12 12:15

Posted 8 Jun 12 22:33
Forumnull

Quote: armfeetandtoe

Go on! I'm waiting!

Gen. Kim Jung Young
Brixton

From General Discussion / I'm going slightly mad
Posted 8 Jun 12 11:40
God damn, I was going to say something on this yesterday, for got to and now its too f---king late! And now I've misspelled fucking!! Dash it all!

From General Discussion / The retort cafe
Posted 7 Jun 12 03:34
Is that really your face or are you walking on your hands?

From General Discussion / The retort cafe
Posted 7 Jun 12 03:33
Have you considered plastic surgery?

From General Discussion / Continuing discussion
Posted 2 Jun 12 20:00
Oh good, for a minute I was afraid you were going to say something about "that" discussion...

Quote: Erskin Quint

This is a discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion.

This, on the other hand, is a discussion of the above. Ie, a discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion of the discussion.

34 Pages - «« « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top