All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Jean Le Fete

34 Pages - «« « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » »»
From News Discussion / Another Obama Administration Green Energy Failure Reported
Posted 24 Jul 12 20:18
I've always said if you could hook up politicians to a gas line, both sides of the aisle could solve the energy crisis. 5 thumbs Phil.

Quote: Philbert of Macadamia

ObamaCare, ObamaNomics and now ObamaGas!

From General Discussion / Well that killed the mood.
Posted 24 Jul 12 20:14
Just put the canoes in over yonder, and let me know if you see brother Earl out there, he's out doing a little hunting, but he's harmless....

From General Discussion / Disruption likely this weekend
Posted 24 Jul 12 20:11
Good Luck Mark, don't get sucked into the server, damned hard to get back out again.

From General Discussion / Union flag?
Posted 24 Jul 12 15:16
Aye! That would be Stella, she lives there, comes out to wave every now and again!

From News Discussion / Michelle Bachmann Agrees to Wear Gag Instead of Facing Censure
Posted 24 Jul 12 15:14
The people who elected Michelle Bachmann should be ashamed!

Posted 24 Jul 12 14:16
ARrrrrr! Hoist up the John B's sail! Were underway. Should be there....where the hell is the next Olympics at I'll point her bow that way and meet you there! We'll head them off at the pass!

Quote: Jean Le Fete

Arm, they were designed by Stella McCartney, and if they are good enough for a Beatle's daughter, they ought to be....awww hell i agree with you ya, wheres the ammunition and arms going to be handed out at! I'm on my way!!! Hang on Arm, the Yanks are coming!! Wait! Let me get out the Pirate Avatar. The Black Squirrel sails at dawn!!!!

Posted 24 Jul 12 02:10
Arm, they were designed by Stella McCartney, and if they are good enough for a Beatle's daughter, they ought to be....awww hell i agree with you ya, wheres the ammunition and arms going to be handed out at! I'm on my way!!! Hang on Arm, the Yanks are coming!! Wait! Let me get out the Pirate Avatar. The Black Squirrel sails at dawn!!!!

From General Discussion / Sar San?
Posted 22 Jul 12 02:47
Not since that day one of them tried to get fresh with me!

From General Discussion / Sar San?
Posted 21 Jul 12 21:49

From General Discussion / I'm Depressed!
Posted 19 Jul 12 23:33
I get ya, no more like a deep hole filled with idiots you can't get away from, but you can still see the beautiful sky and hope up above. That's a typical American election season.

Quote: CaptainSausage

Depressed like a button?

Posted 19 Jul 12 22:18
Okay just filling space, because I got a double reply on this one, so rather than have the repeat I'm banally filling it with chit chat.GOD I hate chit chat! Now I'm depressed again!

Posted 19 Jul 12 22:14
Lynton, that's not depression, that's just gas! Of course the famous Satchmo use to advertise for Ex-Lax with the line "Leave your troubles behind you."

Quote: Lynton

Depression? I've shit it! It was quite a relief.

Posted 19 Jul 12 22:12
Assuming you get there, what's your plans in Barcelona?

Quote: Skoob1999

I'm as happy as a pig in the proverbial. God knows why. We're supposed to be going to Barcelona in a couple of weeks and Mrs Skoob's passport renewal still hasn't shown up. Plus we haven't booked flights or an apartment yet. I suppose I should be depressed too, but I'm not.

Regards

Skoob.

Posted 19 Jul 12 22:11
I'll have to admit I got here and nobody was online and I really felt the emptiness of the writers lounge. No beer at the f'ing bar. Then I remembered it was totally fictional in my head and felt immediatly 110 percent better (this from a deficit of 980 percent, so I've got a ways to go). Carry on, cheers!

Quote: Ellis Ian Fields

Are we talking clinical here, or merely fed up? Cos that's what I am most of the day... 'til I get out of here, anyway.

Posted 19 Jul 12 22:07
Quote: IainB

I'm not depressed at the moment. Would you like me to be?

Iain

Well it won't do me any good nooooow! You people are too damned slow!...But thank you kindly for the offer!

Posted 19 Jul 12 22:04
Well I'm better now so f'ing get over it Ape Man!

Quote: Monkey Woods

I'm depressed as well.

Do you think it's contagious?

Posted 19 Jul 12 02:13
Okay I'm better now, thank you all for your support, I won't forget this! Spppppppppppppptttttt!

Posted 19 Jul 12 01:16

From General Discussion / Where were you when the Spoof went out????
Posted 17 Jul 12 03:07
In the dark of course. Groped somebody that wasn't me nor my wife, yikes!

From General Discussion / And we're back
Posted 17 Jul 12 03:05
Mark forgot to feed the damned gerbils, they keeled over on their treadmills causing a power outage in the server room. It gets complicated after that, but I'd be glad to go into more detail...Why sure I'd love to and thank you for asking: Marks latest plan to control and abuse his writers involves piecing together an Olympic bunion sanding team. That's right, you too could be called upon to aand the buns off of someone's big toe joint! May not make sense, but it means bucks for the Spoof coughers.

From General Discussion / And we're back
Posted 16 Jul 12 22:26

From News Discussion / Owl impression by top female star leads tennis authorities to act
Posted 10 Jul 12 15:42

From General Discussion / singing in the rain!
Posted 10 Jul 12 13:01
Perfect Delivery The bastards dumped the parcels from the plane an hit the neighbors gnome preserve. Keep it coming!!!

From General Discussion / singing in the rain!
Posted 9 Jul 12 02:29
Send any excess rain to Avon, Indiana Please. 1 month plus and counting for a nasty drought AND HEAT

From General Discussion / How about Something Completely Different?
Posted 2 Jul 12 21:54
Choice 3: Business: Siamese Elephants joined at the trunk Mean Big Business.

Simplify until your little heart is content.

Happy 4th of July!!

Quote: Skoob1999

Hi JLF

I don't really want to do that, because it's too specific. Just give me a subject, and a category. Like say, Weird Trees in Entertainment and gossip.

Something along those lines.

Obviously not Weird Trees in Ent and Goss - that was just an example.

Regards

Skoob.

34 Pages - «« « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top