All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Jean Le Fete

36 Pages - [1] 2 3 4 5 » »»
From General Discussion / Can cricket be explained to Americans?
Posted 29 Aug 15 12:27

From General Discussion / What happened to queen mudder and Monkey Woods?
Posted 29 Aug 15 12:25
Hey MW good to see you avoided the bomb blast there in Bangkok! Head to Koh Pee Pee khun Monkey!!

From General Discussion / What happened to queen mudder and Monkey Woods?
Posted 29 Aug 15 01:03

From General Discussion / Home for Writers etc
Posted 11 Aug 15 02:14

From General Discussion / Unlikely couples
Posted 3 Aug 15 23:11
Brilliant, that could solve the problem of having too many to fit in one debate!! Not to mention they're all ugly bastards.

Quote: victor nicholas

Instead of a debate they could have a shoot out, that seems like it would be within the constitution.

Quote: Ellie James

Rick Perry and Hulk Hogan....hmmm....You forget Rick Perry has a permit to carry a fire arm. He jogs with his gun in order to shoot the coyotes in the hill country where he jogs.

So, he wouldn't need Hulk Hogan to protect him.

Posted 2 Aug 15 16:06
Of course a flying fuck at a rolling Katie would make ESPN 69

Posted 2 Aug 15 16:04
Yes but think, people could then tell him to take a "flying fuck at a rolling donut!"

Posted 2 Aug 15 01:52
Yes or a wardrobe malfunction. I think she might haul off and smack him one if she didn't like what he said.

Posted 1 Aug 15 17:31
Speaking of unlikely couples who will different Democrat and Republican candidates choose for their running mates?:

Donald Trump and Sarah Palin - I figure she's his kind of gal, shoots from the hips, crass, stupid in a smart red-neck ignorant kind of way. Perfect match, would love to see them doing campaign stops together.

Rick Perry and Hulk Hogan - not sure why, but Hogan could threaten to beat the crap out of anyone making fun of Perry's foot in mouth disease...

Jeb Bush and Dan Quayle - Jeb needs someone he can look smarter than and I think you have to dig back a ways to really find one that worked for his Daddy.......

From News Discussion / John Boner Switches Position On Gays
Posted 1 Aug 15 17:19

From News Discussion / John Boehner Signs John McCain into Sundog Alzheimer's Center
Posted 1 Aug 15 01:59

From General Discussion / Is Mark an Islamist? - A Muslim? OR Just a Coward?
Posted 23 Apr 15 02:09

From General Discussion / Fancy That
Posted 22 Apr 15 00:55

From General Discussion / spoof editors tampering with writers original material?
Posted 13 Apr 15 17:41
I think the norm would be for an Editor to return the article with suggestions for improvement. Never seen that happen here. So I have often taken it on myself to write to me and say, "This Stinks!" and then I ask myself, "Could you be a little more specific and I say, "Yeah, this HERE stinks." Then I write a letter of complaint addressed to me and threaten to kick my ass. BUt of course I'm retired now, so I really don't go that far...the new tires are great too by way, in case you wondered Erskin.

From General Discussion / spoof editors tampering with writers original material?
Posted 12 Apr 15 22:53
MW what's up? You are not for Songkran this year? Loads of drunken farangs in tuk-tuks?!

From General Discussion / The Spoof is Home to Unfunny Writers
Posted 5 Mar 15 02:24
Use gots 2 lov a place where you can miss spellz on porpoise!...and doll fins too...

From General Discussion / The Spoof is Home to Unfunny Writers
Posted 3 Mar 15 02:18
I just wrote my 300th unfunny spiff and that doesn't count the 150 some odd ones I had deleted when I quit the first time after a row with some Alaskan bastard. I'm prod of them all and I don't care about the fact some have 1000s of them and have published them in anne thigh logies. It ain't how many or the quality, but whether or not you cringe every time you re-reads 'em!

From General Discussion / War on Terror
Posted 18 Jan 15 00:50

From General Discussion / War on Terror
Posted 10 Jan 15 02:23
Yes but for true insanity just look at America's alleged war on "Drugs", better known as price supports for "thugs". Stupid idiots! We owe Nixon for starting that one.

From General Discussion / Je Suis Charlie - Where Murder And Humor Have Met
Posted 9 Jan 15 02:44
I raise a glass to our French brothers and sisters! Long live satire!

VIVA La France!!!!Viva La France!!!!

From General Discussion / Sorry I've Been Gone
Posted 18 Dec 14 01:00
Hey Cal! Or Holy Cal as we use to say at the bar in the writer's lounge! Good t' hear from you. Buy us a pint sometime laddy!

From News Discussion / Jeb Bush Hopes To Become Second Dumbest President In Nation's History
Posted 17 Dec 14 20:19

From General Discussion / High price tags for humor sites are a big joke
Posted 14 Dec 14 02:48
Ohhh there's a story idea in this somewhere...

From General Discussion / Fake news stories about Ferguson
Posted 3 Dec 14 20:33

Quote: Anne of Cleavage

Fake?
Call me Naïve but I thought the news on this website was real!
So I no longer need to hang around dodgy bus stops, dirty railway stations and damp dockyards with my notebook waiting for something funny to happen? I can just make up stories myself?
Though I'll miss the money that strange men keep offering me ...

From General Discussion / We Don't Need No Education!
Posted 3 Dec 14 04:37
Quote: Jean Le Fete

I think this should be an official Republican plank in 2016, hard to see how they could be anymore anti-intelligence.

Speaking of anti-intelligence has anyone seen Bashar Assad's brain?

I guess the obvious answer to that question was, "What brain?"

Shutting up...

36 Pages - [1] 2 3 4 5 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top