All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by carina-eta

36 Pages - [1] 2 3 4 5 » »»
From News Discussion / Britain Sick To Death of Bloody Meerkats
Posted 7 Oct 10 19:45
I prefer them "en croute". You can just leave the little jacket on then.
Or serve with jacket potato.
I'm hoping "pigs in blankets" will become "meerkats in jackets" over the Christmas period.
They're clever though, all over the internet and NOT ONE anywhere near my story.
Survival of the fittest.
I prefer honey badgers. A very underused creature that.

From News Discussion / Loaf of bread found in mouse
Posted 7 Oct 10 06:56

From Magazine Discussion / Peter Tatchell: "Not all sex involving children is unwanted, abusive & harmful"
Posted 2 Oct 10 08:11

From Magazine Discussion / Peter Tatchell: "Not all sex involving children is unwanted, abusive & harmful"
Posted 1 Oct 10 21:31
Quote: Jaggedone

By the way, this is exactly half the argument in the article - if anyone mentions a contrary opinion then they're immediately labelled as homophobic.

JP, I agree, I have a baseball bat waiting for you, are you up for it or shall we do some Paki-bashing instead?

Of course... you wouldn't want to go alone would you?

Posted 1 Oct 10 07:37

Posted 30 Sep 10 21:28
Im not an anthropologist and neither are you.

The "gays are nice" comments were directed at MW in a satirical way.

I wasn't condoning paedeophilia, I was merely challenging your homophobic views.

Posted 30 Sep 10 19:03

children can be extremely affected by gentle and prolonged suggestion. I should know, I am.

Gays are nice, MW, gays are nice......

very nice...,. are you listening to me..... im speaking very gently...... gays are really nice people...

nice..... go to sleep and remember my words..... nice gays...

Posted 30 Sep 10 18:58
Ok, so technically as gays and lesbians cannot naturally reproduce they should've died out by now, but they haven't, in fact they are multiplying successfully. Because mother nature keeps on creating them, seemingly at random, every family has one after all. So, if the purpose of nature is survival of the fittest and to carry on the successful genes, why have there been homosexuals throughout history and why, given their nature, haven't they died out.
The argument that its "not natural" doesn't bear out when you consider how successfully they are existing.
And if they "aren't natural" why do they exist at all in such large numbers? Why would nature go to all that trouble?
Explain away.

Posted 30 Sep 10 07:03
Skoob is right. You are what you are inside. Being brought up by a gay couple isnt going to mean you turn out gay. Do any of you actually have teenagers?? FFS, does anyone really think that these excessively oversleeping, moody, non dish-washing, grim, spotty little feckers are going to "go along" with their parents and be "brainwashed" into their sexuality. LOL. Can you imagine dad and dad with their pristine frilly curtained home and neat kitchen coming home to find junior signing up to the "Hitler Youth" website just to spite them. I can.
You really aren't giving these kids the credit their individuality deserves.
Being gay can be choice, but mostly it isn't.
And being gay IS normal for gays.

From General Discussion / Peugeot/Renault Experiences?
Posted 29 Sep 10 19:26
Get you a good deal though. Out of pity, if nothing more.

From General Discussion / Peugeot/Renault Experiences?
Posted 29 Sep 10 16:55
Seriously, take me with you, my friends dad's a used car salesman and she trained me up before I went to buy a car. Classic. They ask you what colour you like for example so that mentally you already own the car, they asked me, I said," What difference does the effin colour make?" After an hour on the final negotiation (you have to walk away so you can play two garages off against each other), my then boyfriend walked away as he said I was being too aggressive. Then, at the moment of signing, I put the pen down and told the "closer" I wasn't signing unless I could get a full tank of petrol, mud flaps and mats for inside the car. She asked me if I wanted her jacket as well. I said no thanks, its too big for me. She nearly cried. Now that was a GOOD day.

From News Discussion / Prisoner Hides Mobile Phone in Scrotum
Posted 28 Sep 10 19:02

From General Discussion / The 'Answer To The Question In The Post Before' Game
Posted 28 Sep 10 19:00
Pre-war what was the only event ever disallowed from the Paralympics?

correct!

Blow you away

Posted 28 Sep 10 15:01
The affectionate name JB gives to his genitalia.

Correct!

A man in a white van

From General Discussion / 'Sick prank' leaves cat dyed pink in Swindon
Posted 24 Sep 10 20:08

Posted 24 Sep 10 20:08

That's the irony, it's clearly taken time, trouble and expense to do that.

I wonder how much the cat paid?

Posted 24 Sep 10 19:26
OMG.. I just looked at the link, its really pink isn't it... a couple of dazzling gems stuck to that and I'd buy one!

Posted 24 Sep 10 19:23
You shouldn't laugh but... how are they going to find its owner while its still pink?

I lost a black and white cat.

I lost a tabby.

Mine's brown with 2 white feet.

Erm.... well, this one's pink...currently, did any of yours have 2 ears, whiskers and a tail?

From Magazine Discussion / "Can't Smell No Holocaust Gas At Auschwitz" Jokes David Irving - "I Can" Replies Colonel Juan
Posted 23 Sep 10 21:32

Posted 21 Sep 10 20:29
What does the Honey Monsters mother shout at him every tea time except Fridays?

Correct

Unsubscribe and move on

Posted 20 Sep 10 20:58
Name the alternative fire engine crew in Trumpton

Correct!

Hob Nobs

Posted 19 Sep 10 20:15

Correct

Christmas cards with robins on

Posted 19 Sep 10 18:56
Name a typical phrase uttered at a Star Trek convention by a man in a captains shirt, with a paunch and NO GIRLFRIEND.

Correct

Humble.

From General Discussion / The Shower Thread where Fergus can Discuss Showers with Jesus Budda
Posted 19 Sep 10 18:50
Now its water softeners, with a picture of two scabby little things called "scale" and "scum"- so discuss away-with illustrations. No imagination needed.
JB; you can be "scum" OK?

Posted 17 Sep 10 20:53
What would a party of frogs sit upon to take tea?

correct!

Delete or keep?

36 Pages - [1] 2 3 4 5 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top