All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Monkey Woods

210 Pages - «« « 206 207 208 209 [210]
From General Discussion / Did Doug McClure fake his own death?
Posted 2 Apr 07 17:18
C'mon, J-man! He's always blowing his own trumpet!

(Message to Breeze: this was a cheap joke at your expense. Don't respond in kind. I may be hurt.)

Posted 2 Apr 07 15:33
Man, I lived there for three years, and not one Breeze blew through it.

Posted 2 Apr 07 12:58
Quote: Breeze

My last story was written while I was being orally pleasured by a Thai prostitute.

In Belfast?

Posted 31 Mar 07 09:50
Quote: queen mudder

Because on the Spoof's own Richter Scale of the downright disgusting, offensive, disgraceful, silly, despicable, nauseating, vile, preposterous, filthy, appalling, decadent, tasteless, immoral, horrific, perverted, gratuitously shocking, disrespectful, outrageous, contemptible, depraved, horrendous, stomach-churning, facetious, sarcastic, reprehensible, moronic, scurrillous, hideous, irreverend, foul, abominable, beastly, cloying, creepy, hateful, frightful, ghastly, gross, gruesome, loathsome, lousy, macabre, monstrous, nasty, objectionable, obnoxious, odious, repellent, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, rotten, scandalous, shocking, sleazy, stinking, vile, vulgar, abhorrent, atrocious, awful, base, beastly, cursed, deplorable, execrable, grim, heinous, hellish, lousy, terrible, and wretched,

Monkey's Woolmer story scored a mid-range 5.5 out of 10.

qm

I know ma'am.

Clearly I need to knuckle down and start taking this "downright disgusting" thing a lot more seriously.

A message to Boakl though. I think the story was moderately funny, and I urge you to read the ones from 19th and 21st March as well.
I remember Bob Woolmer as a player, and, as Chief Superintendent Ckaka Demus said:

"I really loved Bob Woolmer".

Please send these messages as 'hatemail' to me as a PM next time. I hear they're becoming collectibles.

Posted 30 Mar 07 14:50

You can't have been with Elvis this morning because he swung by my house for a cup of tea, about 10 o'clock.

Or is that something to do with the different time zones?

From General Discussion / Possible plagiarism in TheSpoof?
Posted 17 Mar 07 11:09
You're not suggesting I'm rude, are you, Buck?

From General Discussion / Possible plagiarism in TheSpoof?
Posted 16 Mar 07 17:26

From General Discussion / Misheard lyrics
Posted 8 Mar 07 14:38
We need to talk about your taste in music, Mark.

From General Discussion / I got rumbled at work
Posted 8 Mar 07 13:55

"Rumbled"? Not familiar with this idiom. Does this mean something like 'constipated' since your output may be reduced? Or, does it mean something like 'screwed' or 'raped' and now you're just too sore to put out?

To help me understand, please advise.

Gnarly

Rumbled. grassed-up, spragged-on

One of the 'managers' discovered that I was using company property (and time) to send stories to The Spoof.

I was informed that I must not do this anymore.

From General Discussion / I got rumbled at work
Posted 6 Mar 07 13:55
I got rumbled by someone at work, so I won't be posting any more stories from that site.

It will, however, make me more determined, though my output may be reduced.

Pray for me.

From General Discussion / How is the weather where you're at?
Posted 22 Feb 07 12:57

From General Discussion / How is the weather where you're at?
Posted 21 Feb 07 14:31

From General Discussion / Vicar of Dibley
Posted 12 Jan 07 09:17
We are in agreement, then. It's just terrible.
I saw Jennifer Saunders being interviewed on daytime TV by that Philip Schofield and some fat tart whose name eludes me. Jennifer must have had a load of surgery - she was being careful not to laugh too heartily.
Seems like these people are going through the motions nowadays, thinking anything they do will be a hit with audiences that are too dim to work out that French /Saunders are past their 'sell by' dates.

From General Discussion / Vicar of Dibley
Posted 10 Jan 07 14:48
Quote: Mark Lowtonthe second written by a monkey, equipped solely with a stick and a bucket of poo.

Sensitive people can be hurt, you know.

What do you think about Jam and Jerusalem?

210 Pages - «« « 206 207 208 209 [210]
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top