All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Monkey Woods

193 Pages - «« « 139 140 [141] 142 143 » »»
From General Discussion / The last thing I remember ......Game (New members welcome)
Posted 13 Jan 09 23:08
Quote: Phil Edgar's Bones

What's that lady's name, she wore bright clothes.

Floella Benjamin.

She was gorgeous.

From General Discussion / The last thing I remember ......Game (New members welcome)
Posted 13 Jan 09 20:03

You are an inciter.

New game: 2 degrees of Pot

I'll go first.

Erm...Pot, kettle, black

I win

But what is the point Mr Monkey? Unless you are doing it for a joke or some attention.

Yes, that must be it. Attention.

You are beginning to sound like those guys, who admit to crimes they didn't commit. You know I think they are called nutters.

Doh! You got me! A nutter - it's a fair cop!

On the spoof we take the piss out of people, so what's the big deal, if someone takes the piss out of you.

No big deal, Phil. Please feel free to continue. I'm enjoying all your comments. Really. Honestly. They're funny.

Bernard Manning was a really great comedian and was not anywhere close to being a racist.

I've got to say, Phil, that I disagree with you here. I think I've read somewhere where Manning even described himself as a racist.

Admit it, he was...

Don't understand the rest, Phil, but I would like to point out that I won't be kicking anyone's head in as a result of funny comments made on these pages.

All the best

Love and kisses.

MW

From News Discussion / People Eating Grass
Posted 13 Jan 09 19:43
I liked Rocky's story, but not Aspartame Boy's tale.

So, I gave Rocky 5 stars.

Posted 13 Jan 09 17:33
I'll give you 5 for that, Sir. Any story which includes old Tatty is worth 5 stars.

Funny you should mention Cockle, Dunc. Phil shares the same avatar as he used.

Nudge, nudge.

Posted 13 Jan 09 17:09

Monkey Woods, didn't say you were a racist at all, mate.

No, you didn't.

But I would have to be a complete shit for brains if I let you anywhere anyone who wasn't white. But that doesn't mean you are a racist...

... but still wouldn't put you near non whites mate, the fall-out on both sides wouldn't be worth it.

How wrong can you be, eh, Phil? If you knew me, rather than just having read me on this forum, you would realise how silly that last statement is. Of course, I'm not taking offence, because it is, after all, a spoof site, and you are merely indulging in the Power of the Spoof, to write what you like, whether or not it makes any sense, or has any reasoning or substance. You have been confused by what I have written elsewhere, which just means that I have muddled you with what I, myself, have written.

How silly of you to have been fooled like that!

The potential mistake you have made here, is that you seem to have believed something you have read. In this case, you seem to think that something that you have read, which I have written, is ACTUALLY the way I truly feel about something - presumably my feelings toward non-white peoples.

Just because I write a story about Muslim beards being too short, or Glasgow Airport bombers having balls of steel, or Muslims being outraged over seemingly trivial issues, or Big Brother Emily being kicked out of the House for calling Charley a Nutter, or various other items that might possibly upset blacks, doesn't mean to say that you shouldn't put me near non-whites.

On the contrary, I love non-whites, particularly Thais.

From General Discussion / Acronyms
Posted 13 Jan 09 16:42
Oblivion, bearing little invention, volition, inspiration or nutrition.

From General Discussion / Silly me Game Anyone?
Posted 13 Jan 09 12:13
Interesting how you changed your name like that.

Didn't know that could be done.

Posted 12 Jan 09 23:31

Prince Harry : The last thing I remember is being asked to co-host the young Asian achiever award with Monkey Woods.

For those who are relatively new on here, can I just say again that I am not racist.

I hate all races equally.

Please have that inscribed on my Spoof gravestone after I have expired.

Posted 12 Jan 09 13:12

Posted 12 Jan 09 13:11
Nibbled in baby bites, like Edward's dog.

Posted 12 Jan 09 13:10

Posted 12 Jan 09 11:34

You know who you are.

Posted 12 Jan 09 11:33
Membranes envelope mucus, but rarely affect runny noses, except snot.

Posted 11 Jan 09 23:24

Posted 11 Jan 09 23:24
Grounding really opens up new dimensions in nightly gloom.

From General Discussion / Just in case you had your suspicions...
Posted 11 Jan 09 09:48
Quote: Madame Bitters

He doesn't sound as bad as that guy from F-Troop. Bob something- I don't remember his last name

It's not F-Troop, it's Hogans Heros. Either way they're both shitty shows.

Thought you were talking about the Millwall F-Troop for a minute.

http://www.thespoof.com/magazine/index.cfm?eID=3304

The Wikipedia version:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millwall_Bushwackers

Then I realised that you weren't.

From General Discussion / Things You Can Do With Cinnamon
Posted 10 Jan 09 20:18

Posted 9 Jan 09 23:45
Jman, rewind a bit, and see what we've been talking about.

From General Discussion / 6 Degrees of George Kennedy - Game
Posted 9 Jan 09 22:55
I can't. I'm not very good at these games. I'm OK at Acronyms (anagrams), but those Simile things are crap, and I'm not much of a Film Buff.

Also, I can't be arsed.

Talk some shit to me, JB. I like that.

From General Discussion / 6 Degrees of George Kennedy - Game
Posted 9 Jan 09 22:49

Posted 9 Jan 09 22:47

The Third Policeman, is a rather longer study of the same thing. A bit too experimental, actually, but, as Phil says, no less depressing.

It made me think that, if any of it turned out to be accurate, how terrible the after-life would be.

Almost as terrible as the present...

Happy New Year

Posted 9 Jan 09 11:15
Quote: Madame Bitters

I've read An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge

I liked it, but I like some of his other stories better. Are you a fan?

Dunno. Never thought about it. Suppose I am, kind of.

What did you think of that story?

Are you a fan of Lost?

During one episode of Lost, that bald-headed guy (Lock?) is in the bunker, ready to punch the numbers into the 'computer' to avoid the 'impending disaster' that will occur if he doesn't, and one of the books on the shelves is An Occurrence ...

The Third Policeman also figures in an episode - someone is reading it, can't remember who.

Interesting subject, I think.

Posted 9 Jan 09 00:19
An interesting thread, this. No, really. A lot of the examples seem to imply that the last thing you remember would have had fatal consequences.

Has anyone read the book The Third Policeman by Irish author Flann O'Brien, or the much shorter An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge by Ambrose Bierce?

Posted 8 Jan 09 09:19
'Girdles' is really derogatory; ladies enjoy 'suspenders'.

Posted 7 Jan 09 23:31

I can't think of any.

193 Pages - «« « 139 140 [141] 142 143 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top