From General Discussion / Acronyms
Posted 4 Mar 09 20:56

Posted 4 Mar 09 20:55

Posted 4 Mar 09 20:55

Posted 4 Mar 09 20:54
Technology, essentially, creates higher new optimum levels of geophysical yawning.

Posted 4 Mar 09 20:54
"...entertainment, now that's entertainment!" Remember? The artist, incidentally, never merely encouraged new technology.

Posted 3 Mar 09 23:04
Equipment queen utilised is, perhaps, Madame Elizabeth's new throne.

Posted 3 Mar 09 23:02

From News Discussion / Pauline Fowler Dead
Posted 3 Mar 09 17:13

And, of course, I can hear her snoring, even here in the Midlands.

Posted 3 Mar 09 12:57

From News Discussion / Pauline Fowler Dead
Posted 3 Mar 09 11:46
You're too general with your comments, Skoob. Be more specific.

I thought it was OK. The caption particularly makes me chortle every time I think about it. I just had another chortle a few minutes ago when I looked at the story again.

I'll admit there are no stunning new revelations in it, but come on, I didn't ask you to pay for it. What do you want for fuck all?

Apologies to Mrs Skoob (don't know her first name) for not making her laugh. Better luck next time, eh?

Snoring slapper bitch.

Posted 2 Mar 09 22:53

Posted 2 Mar 09 22:52
Ganglia - a nuclei group located in arse.

Posted 2 Mar 09 22:32
Suicidal, usually inconsequential, carnivorous idiots, die after laughing.

From General Discussion / British Television Shows that Became American Television Shows
Posted 2 Mar 09 19:36

I think.

From News Discussion / Jade Goody To Have State Funeral
Posted 2 Mar 09 14:41

Posted 1 Mar 09 23:41

Posted 1 Mar 09 23:24
Scrotums, 'clacker-rugs' or testicles, usually manufacture spunk.

Posted 1 Mar 09 22:14
I put the comments up there, but I DID NOT put the story there in the first place. Honest.

If you don't believe me, I guess Mark will be happy to tell you who did. When I found it, it was just sitting there without any comments. I didn't think the writers could post a story to the SD forum without also posting a comment, so I assumed it must have been one of the admin who put it there.

If I'd had my choice, I wouldn't have posted that one anyway.

Oh, and 'not guilty'.

From News Discussion / Human rights lawyer sues himself
Posted 1 Mar 09 14:59
Yep, and so are the others. A few months off, and back with some belters.

Posted 1 Mar 09 14:44
Quote: Fergus McCarthy

In on it?

Not me MW.

In as much as, you were involved in this discussion with me and the others.

Posted 1 Mar 09 11:55
Nobody gets out of these situations 'totally white', if that euphenism can, jokingly, be used here.

The media, Jade Goody, the public, me, Fergus, Skoob, Earl Grey, even Birbee, whoever he is, are all in on it.

But some are in on it deeper than others.

Jade is in on it deeper than anyone. The rest is just a matter of degrees...

Posted 1 Mar 09 10:35
I thought about this whilst watching Twelve Monkeys, lads, and the thing is, you ruined it for me.

Now, that's fine, but as I was watching, I was wondering if there was anything in what you were all saying. I mean, I'm reasonable, I'm not against debate, and I am prepared to admit that I could be wrong.

And you are right, Fergus; maybe it's the British public with whom I am most at odds. Jade Goody merely took advantage of the situation, the ridiculous acceptance of slobbish, racist behaviour on the television, and the pathetic way in which the public laps it up by buying newspapers and magazines with her mug slapped all over it in the morning.

Yeah, you're right. I should have a go at them, instead of poor Jade, whose only crime was to expose that gullibility and weakness of character that would pave the way for even greater amounts of the same kind of bullshit piped into the country's living rooms.

And you're right about her kids. Or Birbee was, I can't be bothered to look back and see who said it. They are innocent victims in all of this. They didn't choose to be Jade Goody's sons. How could they have known? And yet, here they are, about to lose their mother, and all one thick bastard 'writer' on a satirical news website can do, is slag off their mother, and make pathetic stories out of her, and their, plight.

My Dad also died of cancer back when I was 16, and I know what that's like. Miserable. Thing is, my Dad wasn't always on TV spouting embarrassing filth, or in the papers shouting his mouth off, or going to India to apologise for his earlier indiscretions or...you get the picture.

At this point, I'm going to go back and change the word PIG in my last posting. That wasn't very nice. I see that now. It often takes a night's sleep for me to realise that. Thank God for the editing facility.

I still feel the same way about her though. It's just that, after some reflection, I now also feel somewhat angry with the public whose blind acceptance of her behaviour allowed, and probably encouraged her to persist with it, because she thought that was what they wanted. Playing to the spotlight, or whatever.

I can't change my opinion of her, just like you can't change your opinion of someone you don't like, just because of some convo on a website.

I doubt very much whether Goody's sons will ever have the misfortune to read any of my crap stories, but if they do, maybe they might be able to gauge the way I felt about her.

In any case, I blame Johnny Rotten.

Posted 1 Mar 09 10:35
I agree with you all, well some of you anyway.

And not others.

Look, she's not a very nice person. Her children, meanwhile, are set to be made into orphans, which is always sad, nay tragic, but they'll be well-looked after. Not by their dad, however, because he's a crim, but by grandma Jackie - another not very nice person - will be on hand to teach them all the swear words and snippets of racism that they're ever likely to need.

Meanwhile, Jade coins it in, and is loved by the forgiving British public...

Always sad to hear about someone's death, but not as sad in this case.

Posted 1 Mar 09 00:46
Oooh, a hornet's nest. I'll have to take a rain check though - I'm watching Twelve Monkeys.

210 Pages - «« « 139 140 [141] 142 143 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top