All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Buck E Filbert

5 Pages - « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
From General Discussion / check out my stupid video for the red hot chilli peppers
Posted 23 Mar 07 15:41
OK Jman I'll be gunning for your slot as soon as I get back into writing mode. I've got so much vagina swelling up inside I may need a sex change.

#9 you say drats, foiled again, circle the wagons, it's every man for himself, it's always darkest before the dawn, he who laughs last, laughs last, it takes a village to raise a child.

BEF

From General Discussion / check out my stupid video for the red hot chilli peppers
Posted 23 Mar 07 10:00
Gail, you have a different name on youtube, I saw your comment thanks again.

Come on spoofers check out my video, you know it's the only thing keeping your position safe on the top 10.

It's only temporary. and will be corrected shortly.

: -) :-0

BEF

Posted 23 Mar 07 09:48
Thanx Gail, glad you enjoyed it, I looked at for the first time today on a big hi rez monitor with an ass kicking sound system and it looked incredible. Wish th net looked 10% as good as the master.

I need to take out all the band stuff but I've already designed about 70 more shots for it to replace the Chili Peppers footage then it will be copyright free.

I'm cutting an action picture during the day and building shots for the video at night, guess that's why Britneys vagina has been so quiet. After I close this video out
I'll be back with my first family on the net, The Spoof.com.

If you can comment please do, it helps having viewers commenting and it's even more special when it's from here.

BEF
vagina

From General Discussion / what is an RSS feed and what does it do?
Posted 22 Mar 07 06:50
Thanx for all the help and info, I think i have it Mark. J-man, now I know where to avoid for dinner.

BEF
vagina

From General Discussion / TXTING
Posted 19 Mar 07 21:42
I text while smoking ciggs, tuning the radio in 70 mph rush hour traffic in Los Angeles. I'm hopelessly addicted. I have text conversations with people that have 20 threads on both sides.

I was drunk in Two Harbors Catalina on one of my friends 65 foot formosa sailboat and had a two hour conversation through text with my brother in Colorado, it only cost me a dollar I think

Once I found texting I was history, I don't have to talk to anyone anymore.

BEF
vagina

Posted 19 Mar 07 02:16
Thanx Jman, it probably is more up your sons alley.

All the footage is our original acquisition except the Chilis live stuff. I have to go in and replace all of that because the contest rules stipulate no logos or footage of the band, copyright infringement. The rules are quite long,
I should have read the fine print as well. It will be corrected.

I used Final Cut Pro with After Effects for some of the animation.

And finally, what's a music video without babes? All goes back to that undeniable fact girls are cute and watchable. I think it has something to do with that unusual way they move, it's fascinating. Oh and did I mention they're cute.

Thanx for the support
BEF

From General Discussion / what is an RSS feed and what does it do?
Posted 17 Mar 07 01:58
I know I'm stupid, don't ask you'll never know.

BEF
vagina

From General Discussion / Do you make yourself laugh?
Posted 16 Mar 07 18:17
I just saw a funny movie called, Idiocracy, total crack up.

BEF
vagina

From General Discussion / Possible plagiarism in TheSpoof?
Posted 16 Mar 07 18:15
I was going to mention it was a little long winded but left it
alone thinking it was rude. You opened the door.

BEF
vagina

Posted 15 Mar 07 20:39
They have a contest on youtube, do a video for the Chili's,
I slammed together this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6Y_T524FyQ

Comment on tube if so inclined.

BEF
vagina

From General Discussion / Possible plagiarism in TheSpoof?
Posted 15 Mar 07 20:36
Sometimes, and it happens more than you'd imagine, you'll write something and later find that someone else has written
something in the same vein.

I'll do a, as reported earlier in the Spoof, when I know about a previous story and I'm treading on the same water.

Sometimes I'll write something and find someone did something
almost the same much later in whichh case what can you do.

BEF
vagina

From General Discussion / Do you make yourself laugh?
Posted 24 Feb 07 08:36
Are you the funniest person around? Does everyone knows it? Are you the person who is funny but no one knows? Are you a comic wallflower?

Who cracked you up when you were a kidd?? a teen??
a young adult?

See, I crack me up, just wondering if ya all have as much fun???

BEF
vagina

From General Discussion / God claims to be father of Anna Nicole Smith baby girl
Posted 24 Feb 07 04:26
If you're engaguged you're still entitled to the gagging, once it's offical the gagging is over, it might marr them
HA, HA ,HA, I kill me.
BEF
vagina

From General Discussion / God claims to be father of Anna Nicole Smith baby girl
Posted 24 Feb 07 02:16
I say they bury the baby with Anna Nicole and lets be done with the whole mess in one funeral.

Ever notice funeral starts with fun, strange huh?

BEF
vagina

Posted 24 Feb 07 02:08
I heard someone mention Britney Spears vagina and I've come to collect my royality. As everyone should know by now, the copyright for Britney Spears vagina
is under the BEF banner and should not be so much as
be wispered without the express consent of BEF inc.

In the future some alternative phrases will be exceptable:
Britney Spears yoo hoo
Britney Spears kitty kat
Britney Spears holy of the holy's

These substitutes are totally acceptable, thank you

BEF
vagina

From General Discussion / How is the weather where you're at?
Posted 22 Feb 07 22:35
Raining in Hollywood but last weekend we went sailing
to Malibu from the Marina Del Rey in 80 degree weather.. L.A. is pretty consistant, hot, ****ty, smoggy.

BEF

From General Discussion / Plagiarism or wot? EAT yer heart out Daily Fascist
Posted 21 Feb 07 21:22
The most sincere form of flattery. Take it as a compliment. Unless you want to sue for credit

BEF

zigged when you actually zagged on where you put this post.

From General Discussion / Do you pee in the shower?
Posted 18 Feb 07 18:34

Watch out where those huskies go and don't you eat that yellow snow.

BEF
vagina

From General Discussion / Mary Ann or GInger?
Posted 15 Feb 07 03:40
It was the glasses on Bailey on WKRP she was also
Kotter's wife in Welcome Back Kotter. Marcia Straussman? Right?

BEF
vagina

From General Discussion / What computer platform are you on?
Posted 15 Feb 07 00:29
Jalapenoman just put himself in the PC catagory

BEF
vagina

From General Discussion / Is joy renee cote real?
Posted 14 Feb 07 21:41
Didn't the results from your last foray into this subject answer that question for you???? Being an obsessive myself my advice is to seek counciling, there must be
Cote anonymous groups you can seek out, They can be of great help, take it from one that knows first hand.

Joy Renee Cote is a spoof that was started here and picked up by the tabloids. There you go.

BEF
vagina

Posted 14 Feb 07 05:58

BEf
vagina

From General Discussion / Do you pee in the shower?
Posted 13 Feb 07 20:34
How bout, Scientists Discover Peeing in the Tub Prevents Acne. Teenagers have Pool Urine Parties

BEF
vagina

Posted 13 Feb 07 01:07

From General Discussion / I got interviewed by Howard Stern today
Posted 13 Feb 07 00:10
While Brits vagina is very popular, out going, cute and cuddly, it seems to have lost some of it's luster.

BEF
vagina

5 Pages - « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top