All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by NickFun

14 Pages - «« « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » »»
From News Discussion / Olympic swimmers to be required to swim nude
Posted 17 Aug 08 04:31
You are correct Space. I didn't even notice that one. It's too late to correct it now. And I have lost face in the eyes of the wrold!

From News Discussion / Olympic swimmers to be required to swim nude
Posted 16 Aug 08 15:23

From General Discussion / Fur flies as Olympic swimmer poses naked in Beijing
Posted 7 Aug 08 06:52
She must have read my story on the subject as it has generated nearly 20,000 views and increasing at 125 per day Amanda is trying to steal my story

From General Discussion / Is Mark Lowton being held hostage by Farida Benamar
Posted 7 Aug 08 06:49

From General Discussion / Who is/was the best Doctor?
Posted 28 Jul 08 06:17
I am able to watch the show with an unbiased eye toward regionalisms. All you limeys sound the same. But I do agree that Tennant is the best of the two I've known.

From General Discussion / I just saw a UFO!
Posted 27 Jul 08 23:41
Hold on everyone! Carina has been vindicated by one of the most famous astronauts in the world! This story totally vindicates Carina!

Posted 26 Jul 08 21:57
It's OK everyone...just a little head wound...and a mild concussion...Where is that heretical bastard?

Posted 25 Jul 08 19:19
Quote: carina-eta

I was about to say, do you think they were ghosts in the sense that a massacre happened on the courts and they have "lingered on" or that they have lingered on anyway because they associated themselves with the place or do you think that you were the interlopers in that you had a window into the 1920's. And why so many, one maybe, revisiting, but a whole bunch of them is weird and unusual.

Surely if there was a massacre on that site the whole world would have known about it. I have wondered what would have happened if Larry and I drove dirctly to the courts. Would we have crashed into the invisible building or would we have traveled back forever? We suspect that the two of us had been there in a former life.

From General Discussion / John McCain packs some fudge?
Posted 25 Jul 08 19:12
Mark I suggest you send a request to the beeb so we can all use this image. I understand requests like that are always granted.

Posted 25 Jul 08 17:53
For some reason neither of us were afraid. It's almost like the mind says "this can't happen, therefore, it didn't". It was only later when we were sitting in a bar having a beer did the whole thing really strike us.

Larry thought it was the 1920's for some reason. I had no clue as to the time period.

Posted 25 Jul 08 03:14
I have posted this experience on another web site some time ago. Let's just say, it was weird.

In August of 1997, my friend Larry and I got together on a Wednesday afternoon for a game of tennis. We were driving through North Cambridge, Massachusetts and didn't know where the nearest tennis courts were. I pulled up to a cop on a side-street off Route 2 and asked him where the nearest tennis courts were. Although neither of us said anything at the time, we both thought there was something weird about the cop. I'm not sure if it was the way he was dressed or his attitude. He seemed to have an interest in my car. In any case, he gave us clear directions to tennis courts about two blocks away. We followed his instructions, turned right into a driveway and, sure enough, there were three tennis courts right in front of us. We both looked at the courts very intently to see if any courts were available. They were all occupied. It struck us both as odd that all the players were dressed in white. We both took notice of a very attractive young lady in the right court wearing a short, white tennis dress. She was preparing to address the serve. We decided to wait for a court to come free and I pulled my car into a parking area immediately on my right. Larry got out of the car first then said, "Where did the tennis courts go?" I got out of the car and noticed we were alone. "They were right there!" I said. The tennis courts, the players and everything we were looking at were gone! Instead there was a building in front of us that was not visible when we pulled in. Strangely, neither of us was afraid, though we both agreed that what we just experienced was "too weird". We got back in the car and drove off to play tennis elsewhere. Later I did some research into the area. I found out there were tennis courts there -- but they were torn down in 1954!

Did we "travel back in time"? Did we see "ghosts"? Larry seems to think we viewed a scene from the 1920's. Also, I have to wonder -- did they see us

Posted 23 Jul 08 01:44
In all fairness, I have had a couple of "paranormal" experiences while sober (I discount anything experienced while under the influence). One of which I may post here later.

Posted 21 Jul 08 19:00
You must be careful when you see them UFO's. I hear they like to abduct women, remove their clothes, seduce them with music and drugs, then make love to them -- oh, wait a minute -- that's me. Never mind.

From General Discussion / WTF naked rock climbing/pics
Posted 18 Jul 08 22:21
I have my gear packed QM. It includes only a toothbrush and dental floss - and one of those cameras inserted anally, of course.

From General Discussion / What the Flipping Heck as happened to summer?
Posted 18 Jul 08 22:20
I live on the cost in southern California. It rarely goes above 80 nor below 60. But I may be in Florida in a few weeks where I can also complain.

From News Discussion / Imaginary Girlfriend Dumped
Posted 18 Jul 08 05:37

From General Discussion / What the Flipping Heck as happened to summer?
Posted 18 Jul 08 01:08
Um...Gordon, as far as I can see it's here now. Sunny, warm, kids out of school etc. Am I missing something?

From General Discussion / Will Padraig win the big one this weekend?
Posted 17 Jul 08 21:32
I can understand injuries from football, baseball, basketball, boxing and any type of physical sport. But GOLF??? Something is off in your swing if you get hurt doing that!

From General Discussion / WTF naked rock climbing/pics
Posted 17 Jul 08 20:59
If you look closely you will notice none of them are more than a couple of feet off the ground and they have been photoshopped. I am going rock climbing this weekend and I will keep my eyes open for these girls.

From General Discussion / Will Padraig win the big one this weekend?
Posted 16 Jul 08 01:15

From General Discussion / What is the best way of getting rid of Twats?
Posted 15 Jul 08 00:57
I find if you repeatedly leave the toilet seat up they will generally go away on their own.

From News Discussion / Holy Shit Discovered
Posted 12 Jul 08 00:10

From News Discussion / Spoof writer had starring role on original Gilligan's Island sitcom
Posted 11 Jul 08 22:22

From News Discussion / Spoof writer arrested for impersonating a vagina!
Posted 10 Jul 08 05:25

From General Discussion / Should Nick Fun have spent $15k on a wedding when millions of Kosovans are without shoes?
Posted 9 Jul 08 04:14
Keep in mind, the 15K included a wedding reception, Tuxedo rental, glorious honeymoon in Hawaii, drinks on the shore and nude swimming in the ocean after midnight. Those things were far more precious than a few Kosovian shoes. Nike could provide them with shoes much better than I could and they have a bigger budget!

14 Pages - «« « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top