All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by NickFun

14 Pages - «« « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » »»
From News Discussion / Ghost of Abraham Lincoln Flees White House
Posted 25 Apr 09 14:06
Glad you guys liked it! Though someone didn't. I supect my ex-wife has been visiting my stories

From General Discussion / How's everyone's 420?
Posted 21 Apr 09 04:20
I had some 420 this past weekend. As we were walking across the pier. I looked up and saw the sun about to set thought I swore it was only 4 o'clock. She looked at me...

I have no idea what I'm talking about. Please carry on with your lives and forget I said anything.

From News Discussion / Jonas Brothers to shower nude on live TV!
Posted 16 Apr 09 01:09

From News Discussion / Spoof Writer Laments, Few People Rating Spoof Stories
Posted 8 Apr 09 00:51
88 views and 16 ratings. Like the old days. Considering the subject matter I would have guessed higher. The stories don't get the views like they used to either! Where is Mark???

Posted 7 Apr 09 19:55
I might suggest that Tess go to another computer and enter the requisite 5* to help atone for her misdeed. Meanwhile, the 1* bandit has grabbed hold of my story and rated it three times.

As for Blunt, well, I'm afraid you are beyond help. But never stop trying!

Posted 6 Apr 09 19:52
AND WHO IS THE BASTARD THAT GAVE THIS STORY ONLY FOUR STARS???

Sorry. Lost my mind for a moment.

Posted 6 Apr 09 19:44
I think we have all noticed it Tess. I am simply the first to write about it. Thanks for the feedback folks! Maybe Mark will fix it so people know they can vote and their vote counts!

From General Discussion / Is Jesus Budda really Mark Lowton?
Posted 3 Apr 09 01:18
Quote: BuckwheatsButt

Is the illustrious spoof writer Jesus Budda really Mark Lowton? Is Jesus Budda really Henman? What are your thoughts?

This would indicate that Mark has two entirely different personalities Perhaps Mark is unaware that he is also JB.

From News Discussion / Miley Cyrus caught up in another scandal!
Posted 11 Mar 09 01:47
That's possible Buck. I wrote a story about Miley achieving her first orgasm. Mark vetoed the story but not until a dozen sites already got ahold of it. I wrote two other stories about the same subject without so much as a warning thingy.

From General Discussion / A Little Feel Good For Spoofers Everywhere!
Posted 9 Mar 09 02:06

From News Discussion / Grammar Correction Man Beaten To Death
Posted 7 Mar 09 03:04
The English language, whether American or British, is ambiguous at best. We are forced to understand a language that has no bearing in either sense or science. But it still beats Chinese.

From News Discussion / Miley Cyrus caught up in another scandal!
Posted 7 Mar 09 02:59
I think this should have ended with Miley kissing her lesbian lover. But it wouldn't have made it past Mark.

From General Discussion / Featured Writer
Posted 6 Mar 09 22:01
I am sorry but I have no explanation Victor. Even Mark, the proprietor of the site, seems to offer no reason as to why some and not others.

From General Discussion / Featured Writer
Posted 6 Mar 09 05:37
I have been FW 6 times so far. I anticipate a 7th soon! Certainly, I am no more qualified than anyone else to be Featured Writer.

From News Discussion / Mormon Church of Latter Day Saints to Consider Allowing Masturbation
Posted 5 Mar 09 15:05
Whatever you do, don't masturbate without parental approval!

From News Discussion / Economic & Moral Malaise Spills Over to Noted Spoof Writers: Angst, Sexual Dysfunction, Lack of Self Esteem Run Rampant!
Posted 5 Mar 09 08:42
Nick Fun should read as NickFun. All one word.

From News Discussion / Men with Big Penises Live Longer, Happier, More Satisfying and Productive Lives
Posted 26 Feb 09 04:49
Quote: NickFun

Madam, I have seen them so long that if they were to penetrate you, you would not survive the experience.

How did I make my last comment look like that???

From News Discussion / Man With World's Largest Penis And Woman With World's Largest Vagina Axed By TV Channel
Posted 24 Feb 09 21:09
Personally, I prefer my own penis surrounded by an average size vagina (too small and it won't go all the way in). One time a woman with a huge vagina complained I was too small. I told her to wait while I got my Honda to see if that would do the trick.

From News Discussion / Men with Big Penises Live Longer, Happier, More Satisfying and Productive Lives
Posted 23 Feb 09 05:41
Madam, I have seen them so long that if they were to penetrate you, you would not survive the experience.

From News Discussion / People Googling "Miley Cyrus nude" in vain
Posted 22 Feb 09 03:38
Out of 1,930,000 Google listings on the subject mine is #1! Thank you all!

From General Discussion / Crap luck?
Posted 14 Oct 08 18:40
Thanks Space. She's now been on the seat for slightly over a week. I warned her that if she gets up we will lose our chance of winning the lottery. I suspect she's been getting up for coffee when I've been out as I have not seen any monetary benefits so far.

From General Discussion / Homosexuals should carry warning tattoos, says CoE chaplain
Posted 14 Oct 08 18:38
I agree with the Reverend. When I am in bed with a man I want to make sure he's not gay before I have sex with him.

From General Discussion / Crap luck?
Posted 10 Oct 08 18:55
I'm gonna stick my girlfriend on a toilet seat and see how much luck it will bring me!

From General Discussion / Fuck!
Posted 25 Sep 08 05:36
No fuckin clue. Maybe it came from one of our cromagnon ancestors who saw his wife and another stone dweller going at it and he whipped out a club and smashed the rival over the head as he grunted "FUCK".

From News Discussion / Olympic swimmers to be required to swim nude
Posted 17 Aug 08 23:05
Keep in mind, the writer who dies with the most points wins!

14 Pages - «« « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top