All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by NickFun

14 Pages - « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » »»
From News Discussion / Few People Feeling Sorry for Tiger Woods
Posted 1 Jan 10 00:00
I'l be there Bargis! Just let me know which Oasis -- and when!

From News Discussion / Few People Feeling Sorry for Tiger Woods
Posted 31 Dec 09 22:21
GHranted, he's lost many of his endorsements. He may have to squeak by on the $1 billion he has already made.

From News Discussion / World's Best Spoof Writer NickFun named winner of the 'Win-A-Date with Barney Frank' Contest!
Posted 25 Dec 09 06:50
Actually, I was just using Barney to get to his 94 year old mother. She's still a hot piece of ass.

From News Discussion / Local Spoof writer NickFun, signs contract to star in High School Musical 4
Posted 20 Dec 09 02:38
I must protest over this vicious lie! Who says I can't dance???

From General Discussion / Your worst snow storm experience?
Posted 19 Dec 09 15:49
The Blizzard of 1978 was one of the worst storms in history! I was only 17 years old. In the midst of the blizzard my mom asked me to go out and get groceries. First I called my girlfriend. We met at the catholic church, climbed the stairs and had sex in the tower. Then, after I dropped off the groceries, we spent the day sledding.

Come to think of it, no, I have no bad snow storm experiences.

Oh, there were a couple of times I was lost in the mountains. I'd just whip out the tent and bag, kill some food and hope to survive until morning. That sort of thing.

From News Discussion / UFO Abducts Spoof Writer Bargis Tryhol for Sexual Experiments
Posted 19 Dec 09 04:53
Bargis, I don't know how you found out about my upcoming contract or my love of Lucinda's but the hokey pokey is simple defamation! I'm more of an old fashioned Twist kind of guy.

From News Discussion / UFO Abducts Spoof Writer Bargis Tryhol for Sexual Experiments
Posted 18 Dec 09 22:53
Next time ask them if they can fly by my place and pick me up!

From News Discussion / Kristen Stewart finally meets NickFun...Experiences second orgasm!
Posted 16 Dec 09 00:44
My mystic sexual abilities are a closely guarded secret. I must learn how Bargis found out about them.

From News Discussion / Kristen Stewart finally meets NickFun...Experiences second orgasm!
Posted 15 Dec 09 04:06
This story is 100% factual -- except for the boots.

From News Discussion / Nickfun denies he is Nick Jonas!
Posted 26 Nov 09 04:51
And a Happy Thanksgiving to you Bargis!!! I don't deny being Jonas. I simply deny being "BELOVED".

From News Discussion / Certain Spoofers find comfort in learning to write like shit!
Posted 19 Nov 09 00:44
I have written for many other things as well but I see the shit I get for just doing Coach so I'll stay quiet.

From Magazine Discussion / Spoof Club Part Drie
Posted 18 Nov 09 03:52
You left out the part about the Doberman and the Chandelier. But everything else is there. 5*.

From News Discussion / Certain Spoofers find comfort in learning to write like shit!
Posted 18 Nov 09 03:48
I must protest Bargis. I have been writing crap since I was old enough to hold a crayon. The house I grew up in still bears my mark as I wrote graffiti everywhere I thought my mother wouldn't find it. Today I get paid to write shit, only now the crap is MUCH worse.

Five stars!

From News Discussion / First Obama White House Thanksgiving Dinner guest list is getting some attention!
Posted 14 Nov 09 22:05
Might I say, inviting the Man with the World's Largest Penis prevented me from getting it on with Amy Winehouse. Why settle for second place when she could have #1?

From News Discussion / Doctors to Attempt Removal of Ann Coulter's Adam's Apple
Posted 14 Nov 09 22:03
Thank you Abel. I'm afraid that after the surgery she was constantly being mistaken for a woman. But I'll write that one up soon.

From News Discussion / Hugh Hefner Just Wants a Nap
Posted 5 Nov 09 01:02

From News Discussion / Colin Firth to Marry Susan Boyle
Posted 4 Nov 09 19:04
I'm just wondering why it got a warning! Could anything be more harmless???

From General Discussion / Sheep, Beer, Trains, Football.
Posted 2 Nov 09 03:11
They should have had a sheepdog guarding them. It's the farmers fault.

From Magazine Discussion / Why MUST I put the toilet seat down?
Posted 2 Nov 09 02:17
I notice no ladies have responded. This must be one of those closely guarded feminine secrets.

From Magazine Discussion / Why MUST I put the toilet seat down?
Posted 1 Nov 09 23:27
Perhaps Madam Bitters or one of the other ladies can answer this question.

From Magazine Discussion / If Jesus had been born in America
Posted 25 Oct 09 15:48
I think more should have been said about his relationship with the whore Mary Magdeline. 5*

From Magazine Discussion / My Candy Shoppe
Posted 19 Oct 09 23:43
Madam, we across the pond are quite familiar with meth. We probably invented the stuff. Otherwise, 5*!

From Magazine Discussion / Car Shopping With My Son
Posted 19 Oct 09 23:40
Jman, how will you ever find parts for a '54 Hudson? T-Rex bones are easier to find. Even the oil filters must be antiquated!

From Magazine Discussion / Suicide Note
Posted 19 Oct 09 00:13
I might be the father to one of those. Have you ever been to Boston or LA?

From Magazine Discussion / Another lost Gospel found
Posted 18 Oct 09 02:11
A long time ago I also did a Missing Gospel story. Check out the original HERE!!!

14 Pages - « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top