All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Jill The Shill

2 Pages - « 1 [2]
From News Discussion / Obama Arrested for Stealing Democratic Nomination
Posted 19 May 08 22:02
Featured writer? Oh crap, now the Mob knows where I am.

OK, I'll read between the lines but I refuse to give the spaces between words any regard.

Posted 19 May 08 14:00
Quote: Jill The Shill

Then in that case, Whitehead, what are you doing here remarking at all? The very least you can do is READ any story to post about...or don't "be bothered" and be quiet. I'm sure "Pointer' doesn't need your protection.

Still, hitting me with my own remarks is fair, and occasionally funny.

My apologies then for not getting the joke.

Posted 19 May 08 13:56
Quote: Fergus McCarthy

I read it. Twice.

No offense but it bored the tits off me.

Having said that I dont really read political stories, especially U.S. political stories.

It was probably great, I wouldn't know.

Well done Jill.

Apparently it was a good one.

Fergus

Sorry to hear about the tits.

Posted 19 May 08 13:55
Quote: Duncan Whitehead

Ok I have read it now. It was good.

Shill.

Thank you, Whitehead. That was unexpected. Feel free to comment when it ain't so good.

Posted 19 May 08 13:53
Then in that case, Whitehead, what are you doing here remarking at all? The very least you can do is READ any story to post about...or don't "be bothered" and be quiet. I'm sure "Pointer' doesn't need your protection.

Still, hitting me with my own remarks is fair, and occasionally funny.

Posted 17 May 08 21:27
Quote: Duncan Whitehead

At some point you should have inserted some humor

Fair is fair Whitehead so that reply was merited. Unfortunately, reality is frequently not funny.

Posted 17 May 08 21:19
Buckwheat, Buckwheat Buckwheat! You're a fine one to talk, but as I've observed, you approach satire from the "fast food" perspective. Still, sorry you didn't like it. Oh wait...I don't give a flip if YOU like it or not. Timely political commentary with a satrical edge is hard to do, and you know that, and not everyone will be happy with the result. But you're entitled to your frequently meandering-seldom-sticking-to-the-point-in-order-to-insult opinion. You ought to try it in your pieces, they'd get more laughs from me. That's MY opinion. Everyone else, thanks for your input, good or bad.

From News Discussion / President Raps: "It's Hard Out There fo a Hoe Bush!"
Posted 15 May 08 19:17
At some point you should have inserted some humor.

From News Discussion / Filthy Rich Couple Donate Old Can Of Pickled Beets To Needy
Posted 14 May 08 14:07

From News Discussion / Hillary Clinton Officially Declared Worst Ever Presidential Candidate
Posted 14 May 08 14:04
Wow. That's all I can say...WOW! Not that someone actually wrote this but someone actually posted it!

From News Discussion / Ron Paul chooses Col. Walter K. Kurtz as running mate!
Posted 14 May 08 14:02
No sense of humor? Get thee to a doctor because I think you've caught what they got! What do you call a joke that's on foot? PEDESTRIAN!

From News Discussion / Man Having Good Day Reminded By Media: People Are Being Killed
Posted 14 May 08 13:59
This was funny, satircial and like Snidley Whiplash above mentioned....thought-provoking. So there IS intelligent life at this site.

From News Discussion / Ron Paul says Hillary was going to give him a "Hummer' for his birthday!
Posted 14 May 08 13:55
Ah, come on, give me something to work with here! You could see this one setting up a mile away...like a HUMMER! Got good gas mileage on this joke, though.

From News Discussion / 'I'm not black!' Jesse Jackson claims
Posted 13 May 08 19:06

From News Discussion / Obama says: "McCain is just a honkey white devil!
Posted 13 May 08 14:32
"Honkey" hasn't really been used in the ethnic communities since the late 60's. And it was corny then. The term has been modernized with several other variants: "Cracker", the universal favorite remains number 1. But then there's other regional favorites like "Cheesehead" for blonds, "Peckerwood" for rednecks, "Casper", "Sheethead", "Jazz-Killer" (a favorite in New Orleans), "Illegal Aliens" (Native American Reservations), "Get The Hell Off The Dancefloor" (eastern urban areas), "The Milkman Cometh" (lactose intolerant blacks living in the narrow corridor from southern Tennesee to northern Alabama and Mississippi), and my all time favorite from the Chicago region, that old standard: "Whitey". "Punk-ass Gangsta Wannabe" briefly hit number 7 on the charts, but was knocked off by "Snack-Pack". And you don't EVEN want to know what that means...

2 Pages - « 1 [2]
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top