All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Abel Rodriguez

37 Pages - [1] 2 3 4 5 » »»
From General Discussion / The New Forum Moderators
Posted 14 Jun 12 18:20
To Mark Lowton - Spoof Site Administrator-Editor:

Congratulations on selecting Queen Mudder and Ellie James to be the two Spoof forum moderators.

In my opinion, you could not have chosen two finer, more respected, and impartial individuals than them.

Well done sir.

Sincerely,
Abel

From General Discussion / Happy New Year One and All
Posted 31 Dec 11 20:18
I totally agree with Ellis regarding Lynton's very well stated sentiments.

I wish our Administrator-Editor Mark Lowton and each and every Spoof member a safe, prosperous, and Happy New Year.

Regards,
Abel

From News Discussion / Pippa Middleton Admits She Fancies American NFL Quarterback Tony Romo
Posted 1 May 11 17:18

From News Discussion / Pippa Middleton Announces Engagement To Bargis Tryhol (The Man With The World's Largest Penis)
Posted 30 Apr 11 22:13

Five for Bargis "Have Suitcase Will Travel" Tryhol.

From News Discussion / Pippa Middleton Upset Stories About Her Vagina Not Dominating "The Spoof!"
Posted 30 Apr 11 22:06

From News Discussion / Daffy Duck To Distribute "Rabbit Seasoning"
Posted 23 Apr 11 15:22
Quote: Jalapenoman

Lynton,

Yes, I am back. Mark invited me to return, and so I did.

I do intend to avoid the forums. There is too much infighting, backbiting, backstabbing, nationalism, and drama in these. They come off like a junior high school slam book (if you have those in Europe). I enjoy the friendships with writers, but don't want to be involved in forums.

Jalapenoman,

WELCOME BACK SIR.

I AVOID the forums, but I had to make this entry to welcome back one of the Greatest writers to ever write for Mark Lowton's Spoof site.

I would like to express my thanks to our highly esteemed administrator/editor Mark Lowton for bringing back "The Man" known as Jalapenoman, a writer who along with Queen Mudder, and Bargis Tryhol, aka BuckwheatsButt have ALWAYS been "The Best Writers on The Spoof."

Welcome back J-Man, and I hear that Bargis Tryhol may also be returning to the Spoof as well.

Hasta Later,
Abel

From General Discussion / Scenes Cut From "The Wizard of Oz"
Posted 31 Mar 11 16:36

I want to thank you for once again bringing your immensely creative type of fun-filled humor back into the forums.

I have truly enjoyed reading the "Scenes Cut From The Wizard of Oz" entries by Frankie The J., Jean Le Fete, and of course yourself.

Keep up the good work.

Hasta La Laughter,
Abel

From News Discussion / Ricky Gervais and Kathy Griffin To Host A New Type of Talk Show Called "Warning: We're Talking Hardcore Venom Folks!"
Posted 29 Mar 11 15:38

Thank you.

A talk show with Ricky Gervais and Kathy Griffin as the hosts would definitely have ratings that would go through the roof.

Hasta Later,
Abel

Posted 29 Mar 11 13:42

Dorothy was to have sung The Star Spangled Banner in the scene where she is standing in the hot air balloon but she kept messing up the words.

Posted 28 Mar 11 23:05

The scene were the dwarf actors who were portraying the Munchkins all got drunk the night before and "Gang Tickled" Dorothy.

From News Discussion / "You Tube" Parody Song "Winning" Is A Hit For Charlie Sheen
Posted 21 Mar 11 21:24

I really enjoyed reading your story.

It is certainly a "Winner!"

V Thumbs.

Keep up the good work.

Hasta Later,
Abel

From Magazine Discussion / Local Man Pranked By Wife Over Avatar Movie
Posted 17 Mar 11 19:40

I really enjoyed reading your story. It was very funny.

Classic Skoob.

V Thumbs.

I especially liked the sentence where the little woman mentions that she gets all the stuff from eBay.

Well done.

Hasta Later,
Abel

From News Discussion / Cheryl Cole Is Very Angry At Her Ex-Husband Ashley Cole's "Air Gun" Incident
Posted 14 Mar 11 14:57

According to Prince Harry, Vanessa Perroncell and Thumbelina du Fondue are actually first cousins.

From News Discussion / Vanessa Hudgens Says Starring In "Beastly" Gave Her Chills - But Good Old-Fashioned Chills
Posted 12 Mar 11 04:37

It's all about reference sources.

I'm surprised you didn't get it - you being a teacher and all.

Hmmm...

Hasta Las Sources,
Abel

From General Discussion / Bottlin Out
Posted 7 Mar 11 18:27

Wow! I don't know who wrote that but it is one of the funniest pieces I have read in a long, long time.

And being from Texas where we do have all kinds of such 'Eating Contests' I can really appreciate it even more.

I declare I was laughing throughout the whole story...and the snow cone part got me laughing so much I started coughing and nearly fell out of my chair. Goodness!

Now I swear what I am going to mention here is the absolute truth it is not made up although it sounds like it could be but I actually heard it and saw it with my own ears and eyes many years ago.

Down in Laredo, Texas, every year during the George Washington's Birthday Celebration, which is the biggest one of its kind in the entire USA, they have a "Jalapeno Eating Contest."

And a lot of the local "Macho Men" step up and show everyone exactly how tough of an "Hombre" they actually are by eating dozens and dozens of the hot peppers.

Just about all of the contestants are Hispanic. But one particular year there was a rather demure Anglo gentleman who entered the contest. I believe he was from way up North (Dallas).

But this little fella came in and he (excuse) my language kicked everyone's ass.

Everyone was shocked. And upset that they had all been defeated by a "Foreigner."

When one of the local television stations interviewed him they asked him how he did it. He smiled and simply replied, "Practice."

When asked to explain he revealed that he had been attending "Jalapeno Eating Contests" all up and down the Texas border for several years all the way from El Paso down to Brownsville.

And he said that he just kept getting better and better. When he was asked if he had any side effects, he grinned and replied, "Well one thing I can say is that I ain't got no more of them hemmyroids!"

The little fella did not have to pay for another thing during the rest of his visit.

From News Discussion / Aston Villa's Ashley Young Gladly Accepts Queen Elizabeth's Invitation To Attend Prince William and Kate Middleton's Wedding
Posted 4 Mar 11 03:58

Thank you very much.

Hasta Later,
Abel

From News Discussion / An Egyptian Pyramid and Sphinx Have Been Unearthed In Mississippi
Posted 27 Feb 11 23:09

Thank you so much.

It is good to hear from the man who is the "Master of The Himalayas."

Regards,
Abel

From News Discussion / An Egyptian Pyramid and Sphinx Have Been Unearthed In Mississippi
Posted 27 Feb 11 22:09

Thank you very much for your kind words.

I truly appreciate them.

Wishing you all the best.

Hasta Later,
Abel

From News Discussion / Sarah Ferguson, "The Duchess of York" Confesses That She Now Regrets Not Having Worn Socks During Her 1992 Tryst With John Bryan
Posted 23 Feb 11 21:42
I was wondering. I know that obviously Sarah Ferguson is certainly on Queen Elizabeth II's list of famous people she despises.

In the United States a list of famous 'Despised Americans' would include:
  1. Bernard Madoff
  2. Naomi Campbell
  3. Kanye West
For our writers in the United Kingdom, who, if anyone, would be included on your personal list of famous 'Despised Englishmen or Englishwomen.'

(No limit as to how many you can have on your list).

From Magazine Discussion / Odd Signs Seen In Britain!
Posted 16 Feb 11 17:57
Quote: Lady Godiva

I know there are two villages on a cycling route we used in England....the two signs pointing to the villages:

Ham
Sandwich

I kid you not!

There is a place - I think in the States - in an Amish area named 'Intercourse' - correct me if I am wrong...

LG

Lady Godiva,

You are absolutely right. There is a town in Pennsylvania named Intercourse.

The population is roughly 1,600, and ironically the town is located in what is known as "Amish" country.

Hasta La Ham Sandwich,
Abel

From Magazine Discussion / Selena Gomez Denies She Made An Off-Color Joke About Naomi Campbell
Posted 15 Feb 11 18:47

Thank you.

I truly appreciate your kind words.

Hasta Later,
Abel

From News Discussion / The Legendary Bob Dylan Performs At The Grammys With A Back Up Band of 17
Posted 15 Feb 11 03:33

I thank you both.

And Bureau I have always admired Bob Dylan. The man is truly an extremely gifted poet.

There are not too many songwriters of any era who could paint pictures with lyrics the way Robert Zimmerman could.

Regards,
Abel

From General Discussion / All cheer, that bloke Lynton!
Posted 7 Feb 11 13:01

I wish you a speedy recovery.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sincerely,
Abel

From Magazine Discussion / Letters To The Editor - From Deluded People
Posted 3 Feb 11 17:50

I truly enjoyed your "Letters To The Editor."

Five Thumbs (well-deserved).

I have always liked that particular style of satire.

Well done me ol' chap.

Hasta Las Letters,
Abel

From News Discussion / George Clooney Angrily Tells Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie - "Your Pack of Brats Are No Longer Welcome In My Home!"
Posted 31 Jan 11 21:48
Quote: queen mudder

............the fact that the brats had taken his white pet Lhasa Apso puppy 'Fifitita' and painted it with red, blue, and orange paint.

Maybe they thought it was an Armenian pooch....

Flag of Hayastan - Republic of Armenia, Hayastani Hanrapetutyun

bow wow...

Queen Mudder,

Good point!

Woof-woof...

37 Pages - [1] 2 3 4 5 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top