All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Lou Chase

From News Discussion / Emotionally Indifferent Barn Dweller's Sickness, AKA Mad Cow Disease, Claims Another Victim
Posted 5 Jun 12 19:39
I have no problem with the razzing and take no offense, in fact I like it. The new guy should be initiated properly. I have just one concern about the above post on 'the certificate' comment. I would just ask that no one take my Lord and Savior (<-correct spelling) Obama's name in vain-everyone knows he wasn't 'born' but rather has always existed. Peace be with you my fellow spoofers!

From News Discussion / Emotionally Indifferent Barn Dweller's Sickness, AKA Mad Cow Disease, Claims Another Victim
Posted 5 Jun 12 12:53
Thank You queen mudder, I appreciate it. And thank you, also skoob, after browsing over, a handful of, the 49,098,456 well thought, out stories you have, online I must say, your liberal use of commas, is quite unique, must be an english thing(or your keyboard is, broken).

Posted 5 Jun 12 12:21
I apoligize(<-correct spelling) for my rant, I was drinking cheap beer and smoking drug store tobacco.

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top