Forum Home / Login / Register

All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Francois Dubois, S.J.

9 Pages - «« « 5 6 7 8 [9]
From News Discussion / Obama's campaign slogan, "I boned your Momma! Raises Millions of Dollars while angering clerics
Posted 17 Mar 12 06:29
I'm revisiting one of my favorite Frankie the J stories here and hope nobody minds a retread. Do any of you fold rewrite your old stories?

From News Discussion / Football's Biggest Ever Scandal - The London Club Player And The 6'5" Homicidal New York Drug Dealing Transvestite Wife Beater And Welfare Scrounger
Posted 16 Mar 12 19:29
My neighbor across the street is from South London, whatever that means. I know you favor Manchester United and I told him so. He replied that your only taste is in your mouth.

From News Discussion / Irish Astronomers: Vensus will collide with Jupiter Friday, Will it spell the end? American astronomers say 'Poppycock!"
Posted 15 Mar 12 22:17
Of course; that's why we love you. You are one of those friends.

From News Discussion / Acme Limburger Cheese Company Pulls Advertising on Rush Limbaugh Show
Posted 14 Mar 12 20:58

From News Discussion / Irish Astronomers: Vensus will collide with Jupiter Friday, Will it spell the end? American astronomers say 'Poppycock!"
Posted 14 Mar 12 20:57
If yiou don't believe Jupiter and Venus are about to either collide or co-join, look up tonight to the Western sky about 45 minutes after sunset.

Then tell me I'm stupid.

Fucking French!

From News Discussion / More Haggis Eaten In England Than Scotland
Posted 11 Mar 12 23:55

From News Discussion / Schoolboard orders boy with penises on each hand to wear condoms to school!
Posted 7 Mar 12 14:33

From News Discussion / Schoolboard orders boy with penises on each hand to wear condoms to school!
Posted 7 Mar 12 07:43
I must admit that I am, at times, envious of the abilities of those who I write.

From News Discussion / Obama Abducted by Space Aliens...Biden Now President...Dems Mourn
Posted 4 Mar 12 14:01
Here's what I do not understand: this is a story I think is funnier by half than my other alien abduction tales. But no rating.

Skoob, who will you go after next?

From General Discussion / Dear Spoof
Posted 2 Mar 12 18:25

I haven't the words to describe my outrage at the drivel that appears in these pages. And I shall not endeavor to seriosuly critique what passes here as thought.

To quote Charles A. Fecher, "The first (presupposition) is that (your writers have) a thought--that is to say a unified and coherent body of ideas treating of ultimate questions and perennial issues, either set forth explicitly in (their) writings or abstracable from them by others... The second presupposition is that the thought... is worth studying."*

I only find evidence of articulate blooey and the pandering of sexual deviates and misfits in your pages. My outrage is only exceeded by my attempts to be as good as your writers are at pandering and prostitution!

From News Discussion / EPA & FDA Warning: Second-hand Estrogen hazardous to males!
Posted 1 Mar 12 22:10
I definitely suffer fro second-hand estrogen. I have four sisters and live with three of them!

From News Discussion / 75-year-old Nun gives birth to alcoholic 10-year-old
Posted 27 Feb 12 16:58
Hark, a lark. I have to admit, this is pure shit!

9 Pages - «« « 5 6 7 8 [9]
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top