All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Francois Dubois, S.J.

9 Pages - «« « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » »»
From General Discussion / Dear Spoof
Posted 4 Oct 12 12:43

I must point out that your magazine series, My life as a man, is a taste-less, point-less, mass of letter-drivel, and that your publication is lowering the IQ of the entire universe by printing it.

I am a pyromaniac, and my life is far more interesting that this Duboisesesses' ever was.

I will accept $25000 (US) per word to write for you, if I can find the time. You're in luck: my schedule is free for some time now.

Please respond to Ted (K), 3227467985, US Federal Barracks, Ft. Leavenworth, KS.

P.S.: Send stamps!

From General Discussion / The Hippy thread
Posted 4 Oct 12 00:31
I'll take Sue.
Ain't no diff'rence
Between the two...

From General Discussion / The worst haiku ever written in the WesternWorld thread
Posted 3 Oct 12 00:06
Us Mark.Then we will all know.
The meaning of life.

I challenge any one to do worse than that without just chanting numbers! Or while sober.

Posted 3 Oct 12 00:02
Hey wow man ... I had something to contribute but I forgot what it was. I know it was really trippy, heavy shit though dude.

Give me a minute to smoke this roach and I'll remember what it was. I owe it to the roach, cause the little bastard ran from me and hid in my old lady's hair.

But the roach couldn't hide from the frying pan I hit it with. My old lady won't wake up. She's a real lite weight.

Pax

From News Discussion / Nevada college course requires girls to masturbate
Posted 2 Oct 12 18:11

A woman on FB (a friend of a friend) left a comment beneath this story that said, "You realize this is a spoof, don't you."

If this story gets only 25 hits, I win, win, win.

BTW, this is based upon a true story that broke at 8:45 on MSN news.

From General Discussion / The Chain
Posted 2 Oct 12 16:29

Reason or connection - the song was about Alice Cooper (!)

Posted 2 Oct 12 16:27
"Clive offered me sausage once before, I'm not falling for that again."

Was it a smoked link? I smoked a sausage once--just once. I saw slaughtered piggies dancing about a camp fire. They were chanting Dominus Pigasus.

Heavy trip, man.

Posted 2 Oct 12 14:42

Posted 2 Oct 12 14:39

But it's great to see your aura, arm!

Don't bogart that joint, my friend. Pass it over to me.

From General Discussion / The worst haiku ever written in the WesternWorld thread
Posted 2 Oct 12 12:16
Three full stanzas he did fill.
Twelve times worse for us!

Posted 1 Oct 12 19:54

Posted 1 Oct 12 17:49
To juggle in the a-ir.
A boyfriend, maybe?

I gotta tell youse, it can't get much worse than that one!

Posted 1 Oct 12 08:45

Your last haiku was profound, to say the very least. It inspired me to heights of low haiku: this Bud's for you!

Deep questions provoked,
Do your testicles fall low
Ellie the woman?

From Magazine Discussion / My life as a man #14
Posted 1 Oct 12 08:39
This is the revised and corrected version of the story. I do regret that 7 of you had to wade through it when it still contained seven typos and three sentences without endings.

Now, my questions:

It is long, but does it hold your atention until you get to the funny stuff at the end?

Does it hold together from beginning to end?

Would you have cut out most of the exposition before the climax during the fight scene at the end?

Tear it up; I mean it. Help me by showing me how to do it better (although it seems the FB folks like it).

Thanks,
Frankie

From News Discussion / Romney shocker: 'I was paid by the DNC to make stupid statements!'
Posted 1 Oct 12 08:33
How could this story have been better written?

Posted 1 Oct 12 00:23
His fall from grace no mean feat.
Do wa, ditty dum.

Posted 1 Oct 12 00:19
Nights in White Satin - Moody Blues, Days of future Past (?)

Posted 30 Sep 12 01:39

Posted 30 Sep 12 00:23
I would never stoop to saying, "I told you skoob would contribute to the haiku thread!" No, I never would point out that skoob contributed to the haiku thread. Far be it from me to ever notice that skoob contributed to the haiku thread.

We all know skoob hates haiku. He would never get caught dead contributing to a haiku thread, be it good haiku or, like those in this thread, the worst possible haiku.

Skoob wrote a haiku.
It cost him his fish and chips.
His fans stood and cheered.

Posted 29 Sep 12 17:03

Horrible, simply horrible stuff. If we're not careful the Japanese might just forget the Tiwanese are looting the fishing over there and come kick our round-eye asses over this haiku thread.

From News Discussion / Spice Girls vs. Celtic Woman for World Jello Wrestling Championship
Posted 29 Sep 12 15:53
Good eye! Yes, you're absolutely right. It's busier than a whorehouse after a Men's Missionary meeting.

From Magazine Discussion / Situations Vacant. Typical British Family Required
Posted 29 Sep 12 13:50
I really liked this in approv and 5'd it there. Good construction, funny as all get out, and could be true. And that last one is, to me, the key of good spoofing (could this be true? the reader asks, if only for a second).

From News Discussion / Spice Girls vs. Celtic Woman for World Jello Wrestling Championship
Posted 29 Sep 12 13:47

I spent a long time writing it, but no one reads it. I'd have gotten 2000 hits in one day if I'd made the combatants Taylor Swift and Victoria Beckham.

You tell me. I can take it!

From General Discussion / Islamic Fundamentalist Launch Murderous Attacks In Protests Against Offensive US Film
Posted 29 Sep 12 13:35
Yup, agreed. Good spoofing. Hmmmm. I also loved the story in approv that I just read about the Pope's Butler. Hope it does well too.

Posted 29 Sep 12 08:23
Down on the Corner - Credence Clearwater Revival, 1971

Down

9 Pages - «« « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top