All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Francois Dubois, S.J.

9 Pages - «« « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » »»
From General Discussion / Is there an attempt to censor literature in your country?
Posted 6 Nov 12 13:49

August 3, 2012:

Texas high school library told to remove Tom Wolfe's "The Right Stuff" (a book about the Mercury Seven Astronauts) due to sexul content (Chippies made a point to fuck each of the seven and did get all but Glenn and Carpenter).

Maybe Ellie has more info, but I got mine from a library review.

From General Discussion / The Huffington Post
Posted 6 Nov 12 13:35
I've had the same thing happen to me on the Huff, Clivey.

My remarks about the asswipe senate candidate in Washington state who said, and I quote, "When a woman gets pregnant after the rape thing, it is a gift from God, and becoming pregnant after incest is such a rare thing, because incest is such a rare thing," I got scores of likes.

When I said honey Boo Boo was obese and being abused by her stage mother who is allowing and promoting her weight gain, I got nothing.

From News Discussion / Big Bird leads junta: seizes USA! Elections cancelled
Posted 6 Nov 12 12:38
As Windycity Windbagg says, my leads are too long. On the other hand, I do this because I fear readers will not go to the effort to read the entire story, so I tell it pretty much in the lead.

Maybe (as I'm almost positive MW would say) if I were a better writer I wouldn't need to worry about losing my reader after the lead.

From News Discussion / The Incredible Hulk Opens Expanding Trousers Shop In Dorking
Posted 5 Nov 12 19:46
Fuck it all, that is better than all the tripe I've written here!

fiver

From General Discussion / The Scales Of Justice.
Posted 3 Nov 12 19:14
"In Texas, we not only have the Death Penalty, we use it! In fact, in Texas, if you are convicted of first degree murder using three credible witnesses, we will send you through the Express Line at Huntsville."

Ron White

Sounds as if y'all need a little Tejas Justice!

From News Discussion / Mike Huckabee: 'You'll burn in hell if you vote Obama!'
Posted 1 Nov 12 21:21
Please tell me how I could have made this story better.

I block quoted Huckabee's exact words in paragraphs two and three. The rest is made up.

Thanks,
Frankie

From General Discussion / Hurricane Sandy
Posted 1 Nov 12 04:52
We're fine with a gennie running, hot water and heat. Full larder too, almost of Mormon proportions.

I posted three stories to whack Romney. They have NO DIRTY WORDS, charpacabra. For you!

Kisses to my Florida honey bunny and her old man (not in a gay way).

Frankie

From General Discussion / Is there an attempt to censor literature in your country?
Posted 31 Oct 12 15:21
In the last two weeks, different special interest groups in the US, have attempted to censor, or to remove completely from public view, Charles Shultz's Peanuts comic strip and have, successfully, removed all traces of Santa smoking a pipe, from the Christmas classic "A visit from St. Nicholas." or "The night before Xmas." Mark Twain was removed from schools last century. Librarians are amazed and so am I--and not a little frightened too.

From General Discussion / Hurricane Sandy
Posted 30 Oct 12 22:33
Here, just south of PofM, we have 40" of fresh, wet snow and the leaves are still on the trees. Trees are falling everywhere and flooding next week may be the worse in the hollows and river bottoms since 1985.

Power is out throughout WV, VA, MY and DE and really bad in NYC and NJ. We have a gennie here and are warm, but God help the old folks in the cities that are very cold and without power.

If you can spare a few bucks, give to the Red Cross, Salvation Army or Mennonite Disaster Services. This storm is far worse than most can imagine because people think only of coastal areas being impacted--like Florida or, of course, New Orleans where thousands died. Unlike those areas, this disaster is so wide spread it may affect the economy of the entire region for many years to come.

From General Discussion / Dear Spoof
Posted 28 Oct 12 16:57

Just why would you claim to be a satire site when your writers write only truth? Are you having us on or what?

Sincerely,
Rand Paul

From News Discussion / Ali Bullo To Remove The 'Big Jimmy' From Kebab Van Menus
Posted 28 Oct 12 16:53
As I said on FB, you weren't nearly as distasteful as I'd have been. Great fun from a horrible story. 5

From Magazine Discussion / My life as a man #24
Posted 24 Oct 12 20:47

I do agree (usually) but Dubois takes control of my fingers and types this shit.

From Magazine Discussion / My life as a man #24
Posted 24 Oct 12 18:28
How do y'all feel about poetry on the mag pages? Is it even worth the effort? I'm not talking about good poetry here, but stuff that illustrates Dubois' pitiful life.

From General Discussion / Slavery, thats what it is, Slavery
Posted 24 Oct 12 15:57
She is the union rep for my sisters, the Trolls, and skoob's wife as well, arm xxxxxx.

From General Discussion / Which living or historic person would you like to bitch-slap?
Posted 23 Oct 12 22:50

From General Discussion / Which living or historic person would you like to bitch-slap?
Posted 23 Oct 12 17:33
Choke all the fucking goldfish for all I care!

Todd Akin

Posted 22 Oct 12 23:57

Posted 22 Oct 12 16:25

Rush Limbaugh

Posted 22 Oct 12 13:40

From General Discussion / Dear Spoof
Posted 22 Oct 12 13:38

Have you an ornothologist writer on your staff? I have a plague of English Starlings sitting above my house. They are very bothersome and will not eat anything but buttered scones.

That costs me too much and I can no longer feed the darling Irish wrens. And if I don't feed the wrens they tend to build nests in my chimney that cause fires and explosions when their bird shit catches fire.

Is there someone over there in England responsible for returning illegal aliens to the UK? I called Arizona governor Jan Brewer to ask how to deal with these illegals and she said to blow my house up to deny them shelter. Well, it would do that, of course, but then I'd have to sleep in my car with all the other native songbirds.

So, do you have any advice?

Rex Baumgartner
Patriotic Saint of American Fork, Utah

From News Discussion / O.J. will sell 'murder knife' for $5 million--Jimmy Hoffa found during prison cavity search!
Posted 21 Oct 12 19:37
I'll make the corrections and resubmit it. Thanks buddy!

Do you remember the last time I wrote about dicovering Hoffa's body? It was found in Nancy Pelosi's vagina, along with neanderthal cave paintings and stuff--2009-10 I think?

From General Discussion / That'll Teach Em
Posted 21 Oct 12 18:50
As a photo editor, I fired guys who took shots upskirt of teens, or any other woman. It isn't cool. EVER, even when so-called celebrities create the shots as an under-age Miley Cyrus did on two occasions. Those were posed shots --but the photog should have been arrested.

From General Discussion / Let's Talk About Sex
Posted 21 Oct 12 18:43
Sorry, lads, but since Judy dumped me years ago, the last piece o' ass I had was when my finger tore through the toilte paper.

I can leave that!

Frankie

From News Discussion / O.J. will sell 'murder knife' for $5 million--Jimmy Hoffa found during prison cavity search!
Posted 20 Oct 12 11:02
This story was written quickly and I had to get it onto FB to ompete with another site that was getting ready to post.

Realizing that I could come back and edit on the site, I went with this. How can it be made better! Sparing my feelings wom't make me a better writer. However, hold your "don't like it" stuff unless you have a line that makes it better,

We will read the ideas, and reaprov it and go from there.

From Magazine Discussion / Presidential Order protects voters this election
Posted 20 Oct 12 10:47

Found it quite funny and 5'ved it.

9 Pages - «« « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top