All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Francois Dubois, S.J.

9 Pages - « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » »»
From News Discussion / OJ on ID documentary: 'Why hire a killer to do what I was willing to do myself?'
Posted 22 Nov 12 14:33
This whole thing belongs on Penn & Teller's Bullshit. Probably my spoof of it as well.

From Magazine Discussion / My life as a man #30
Posted 21 Nov 12 18:47
Thanks, CM! I wrote it and didn't know what to do wih it so I stuck it here because it didn't fit anywhere else and I wanted to vent some too.

You're right on the money tho.

From News Discussion / Body under Leicester parking lot not Richard III's: It's Jimmy Hoffa's!
Posted 21 Nov 12 00:27
This is my entry for skoob's writing comp.

This is my official entry.

This is my final word.

Other than this word:

Brilliant!

From Magazine Discussion / My life as a man #30
Posted 21 Nov 12 00:24

From News Discussion / Teen sentenced to ten years in church chooses Church of Satan
Posted 18 Nov 12 13:21
This is based upon a true story out of Oklahoma, so don't blame me; I'm not the idiot judge who forgot it was a bad idea to mix religion with crime fighting!

Story wrote itself this time, Clivey!

From Magazine Discussion / The Official Texas State Secession Committee Interview
Posted 17 Nov 12 23:52
With all due respect to Ellie James and Abel Rodriguez,
the finest people to live in Texas....

This is one of the hardest satire pieces I've ever written. Hard because I avoided going over the top to make it funny, while trying my best to make it real satire.

I'm certain others could do this better, but this took me nearly two weeks, and a dozen re-writes.

The thing is, other than the guy's name (and some problems that Ellie pointed out to me about the social makeup of Austin), this is for goddamned real!

From General Discussion / Message From Churchmouse's Exotic Missus Who's Far Too Good For Him
Posted 17 Nov 12 22:52
Ain't Guinnie beer neither. It's actually a red beer.

BTW, my favorite beer, which I can rarely afford, is Grolsch (sic).

And, for the record, I wouldn't drink Buttwiper Beer on a bet! My hangout sells local, micro brews of which I think you Brits would approve. Most of it is made from cracked barley, mostly horse feeds with a molasses coating. Dark, dark brown stuff with just enough hops to make it smell like skunk piss.

And I'll have a damned story anyway. It'll be about two British guys, one in the US and one in the UK, who use me to allow the two of them to exhange such pleasantries as: "You sir, are a neo-scouser."

From General Discussion / Message From Churchmouse's Exotic Missus Who's Far Too Good For Him
Posted 17 Nov 12 21:43
Well thank you very much you religious rodent, but as I said on another thread: I only drink a cerain dark, Irish beer!

From News Discussion / Pattinson cousin is only man in America who has never seen the Twilight Saga
Posted 17 Nov 12 20:21

From News Discussion / Pattinson cousin is only man in America who has never seen the Twilight Saga
Posted 17 Nov 12 19:16

From General Discussion / Dear Spoof
Posted 17 Nov 12 19:07

As a paying customer, I take offense at the fucking language on the above thread. You should all learn to speak your own fucking language without resorting to obsenities thrown about like uncooked linguine to see if it sticks to the fucking wall.

Father Francois Dubois, S.J.

Posted 17 Nov 12 19:01
What in the Sam-halibut are you droning on about you two?

The only possible reason I might not win this writing comp is because you folks are too cheap to pay my airfare to London and stand me a few rounds!

From General Discussion / Francois Dubois' US of A v Goddamn Limey Fags Quiz Of Doom
Posted 17 Nov 12 04:57

From General Discussion / Bovril
Posted 16 Nov 12 17:33

From General Discussion / Dear Spoof
Posted 13 Nov 12 17:02

Please forward this message to Clive Danton.

You should be nicer to bums, Clivey.

They are just attempting to get what you have. I pass a dozen a day on my way to work. Most promise to work for food.

I don't know what kind of work bums do, but there are so many of them out of work. We must do something!

Sincerely,

Deeply disturbed bum advocate

From General Discussion / Which living or historic person would you like to bitch-slap?
Posted 12 Nov 12 11:34

From News Discussion / Palin and Trump visit Harlem School get history lesson
Posted 10 Nov 12 18:30
I have a real problem with dialogue in spoofs. You just can't have a ten-year-old cuss out people, though it does happen everyday. How'd this work?

From General Discussion / Love Love Love
Posted 10 Nov 12 14:45

From General Discussion / That's It I Quit!......
Posted 9 Nov 12 16:50
I do not give good job references to toddlers I hire who smoke pipes. How do I know what is in that pipe?

From General Discussion / Which living or historic person would you like to bitch-slap?
Posted 9 Nov 12 12:32

There was the economist Paul Simon who lived in NYC. But his school had no yard and he had no Friends with more than two silly-bills in their names.

From News Discussion / English GCSE results: Does it effect peoples ability's in todays journalism?
Posted 8 Nov 12 18:27
Although I have absolutely no idea what the fuck you are writing about, I give it a 5.

If you'd written more about masturbation, I'd a give it a 6. So there is room for improvement.

Posted 8 Nov 12 18:24

From News Discussion / Tiger Woods' mistress to be hooker at Nevada brothel
Posted 7 Nov 12 10:41

Does this mean you approved the $200,000 so I can personally sample Joslyn James' "action?"

BTW, I did not make up this story, and the quotes by Hof and James are word for word. Gloria Allred is a shit and most likely said the words I put in her mouth.

From General Discussion / Is there an attempt to censor literature in your country?
Posted 7 Nov 12 10:36

Wish I could draw an asshole as good as Kurt could!

Another book you won't find on school library shelves in WV:

"The Communist Manifesto"

Oddly enough, "Mein Kamp" is sitting fat and sassy in the bio section.

From General Discussion / A poll that really matters in today's world!
Posted 6 Nov 12 18:15
The US election today will tell us who will be President for the next four years. That is all well and good for the billion bucks they spent for a couple millions in salary.

This poll is far more important to guys like me, Clivey and Inchcock:

Do men who wear hairpeices (toupes) really think we think they think we think they really have hair?

9 Pages - « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top