All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Thelonius

9 Pages - «« « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » »»
From General Discussion / Acronyms
Posted 14 Jun 12 05:14
Gracious red ants come into our underwear sympathetically.   

Posted 14 Jun 12 04:48
 Nodding off during dinner is not gracious.  

Posted 14 Jun 12 04:44

Yawn advisedly when nodding.

From Magazine Discussion / No Retirement for Emma the Cat
Posted 14 Jun 12 02:45
Most appreciated. Thank you both.

From News Discussion / Long Island Villager Gets 2 Years in Jail for Not Mowing Lawn
Posted 14 Jun 12 02:00

Spelled the name right and everything. Is it Sunday?

From News Discussion / Long Island Villager Gets 2 Years in Jail for Not Mowing Lawn
Posted 14 Jun 12 01:55
Beautifully crafted. It seems like the idea should be relatively easy to come up with, and then carrying it through should be relatively straight forward. But if it was we'd all be doing it. Agree with Skoob. Funny as hell and nicely written.

Posted 14 Jun 12 01:38
Quote: Fergus McCarthy

Quote: Chris McManus

Stealth, to everyone's exasperation, leads to havoc.  

Ffs Chris!!!

This is exactly the kind of shit that they pick you up on!!!!!!

Sloppy and downright bloody careless.

Stand in the corner, face the wall.

This thread has gone to shite.[/

Guilty as charged. If only that was the only kind of shit they picked me up on. I hopefully fixed it without changing the course of history. Thank you.

Posted 14 Jun 12 01:32
Stealth, to everyone's annoyance,, leads to havoc.  

Posted 14 Jun 12 01:17
City inferior, tackle Yosemite

From General Discussion / Please be nice
Posted 14 Jun 12 01:08
Fergus and Jean.  I was passing through "Spoof" headquarters this morning on the pretense of using the washroom for what I had to guarantee was a number one.  I won't tell you what lengths they went to to ensure that number two couldn't even be a possibility.  (the doctor says it's reversible)

As I passed by the secretaries' desk, I saw lists; very much like the ones I imagine Santa has.  You may both rest assured that you are on the "nice" side, and very near the top of that side.  Not only that, but Santa's list was there too.  I couldn't help but notice the lists were identical!  Who is copying whom I have no idea.  This, "be nice" thing has nothing to do with you guys.  See, you guys are nice to newbies always.

If you're watching the tournament where they kick the ball around in every direction but the right one, please enjoy. 

Posted 13 Jun 12 23:51

Gone onto noble endeavors.   

Posted 13 Jun 12 20:42
Maybe "nag's guano" works except guano is shit from birds, so it's not perfect

Posted 13 Jun 12 17:54

Good evening Erskin. The birthday's coming up soon.

Posted 13 Jun 12 17:33
Quote: Skoob1999

Spoofing - ordinarily okay. Finding it's nothing great.

Carry on.

I know you left out the "p" on purpose 'cause it's really not that complex.

Carry on.

Posted 13 Jun 12 00:38

Enema not execrable my ass.

Posted 12 Jun 12 23:09
Have never deleted posts.  Didn't know you could.  Have deleted articles.  I've been provoked over many more than two years and have never resorted to that.  I wonder why?  My pathetic agenda has always, always been the same, and that is the title of this thread.  I don't know why that's been so confusing.  What do you think one could got out of this place besides submitting articles without having to endure rudeness?  What else is there here?  Are the rest of you being paid?

The number of times I've reminded you about my birthday Erskin, one would think you'd remember once.  (I spot the insults thrown in everyone's direction, then treat the perpetrators the way they deserve.  How can anyone read what Clive writes, then treat him as if he hadn't?)

Scoob, as ever, irrelevant.

Posted 12 Jun 12 22:20
Arm and Erskin.  I'm giddy, but suspicious here; hopeful, but prepared for heartbreak.  This is a very happy surprise for me.  At least, I'm guessing that as a writer here, you love me as much as everyone else.  But I have to ask myself, if they really loved me, maybe they wouldn't have forgotten my birthday, nor would they have allowed Clive to call me a cunt over and over, and Pinxit to tell me to fuck off without comment or censure.  It happened.  You saw it.  So, now I don't know what to think.

Enough of your despairing "Is it worth it?" crap.  This place is what it is because you allowed it; because you earned it.    

From News Discussion / Sex Kitten Ad Disappoints Local Man
Posted 12 Jun 12 17:27
Right. I'll keep my eyes open for anything unseemly.

Posted 12 Jun 12 02:22
I apologise RG. I figured you were aiming "Chriicism" at me. You clearly weren't. Please forget I did that.

Posted 12 Jun 12 01:55
This was posted a day before the one he was called out for, but I'm sure there is another reasonable explanation for Scoob's behavior. A 5 for your devotion.

Posted 11 Jun 12 22:00
Hi Lynton. Of course you're right.

It was the off-handed condescending way it seemed to have been offered that I responded to. There are ways to communicate where criticism is obviously constructive and well intended.

From General Discussion / I Can No Longer Live A Lie!...I'm Unashamedly Gay!
Posted 10 Jun 12 17:41
This thread's far from fucked! Clive, you forgot to finish your analogy. Who won the fight?

From General Discussion / I Can No Longer Live A Lie!...I'm Unashamedly Gay!
Posted 10 Jun 12 07:50

Never gone to the guvner over you Clive.  You're too funny. (well, then there's that duck thing)

Sent four pleasant emails, only one poisonous.  Apologized for the poisonous one, though I believe its contents to be true.

If anyone's unhinged at present it's you.  Life's hard sometimes.  I hope things improve for you!

I won't tell the guvner, but I don't think you're supposed to swear at people like a crazy man on here.  Pinxit needs to know that as well.  Its very basic.  We're just here to write stories.  People seemed to like my last one.  Hope you did as well.  Good luck with the "Dorking Review".

Posted 10 Jun 12 04:11

Spirituality purposely inspires riffraff into taking unearthly alternatives ludicrously involving theistic yarns. 

Posted 10 Jun 12 03:09
Not sure I understand bringing up a story just to criticize it; especially when it's superior to much of what is written here. Unless, of course, what you say is worthy of being recorded in someone's personal records.

9 Pages - «« « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top