Forum Home / Login / Register

All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Tommy Twinkle

9 Pages - «« « 5 6 7 8 [9]
From News Discussion / 'Coming Soon!' - Another Ice Age!
Posted 19 Jun 11 19:59

TT

From General Discussion / Universal Healthcare? Good or Bad?
Posted 5 Jun 11 15:23
I had my first(hopefully last) heart attack this year on 15 March. Two days later in hospital I had angioplasty op. 90% blockage cleared with stent at top-left side of heart, another blockage on front of heart, also treated with stent.Discharged day after op. Lots of pills to take but I'm still alive. I received brilliant treatment. NHS.

Three years ago, also NHS, my elderly mum was in my view wrongly placed onto a pathway for the dying when presenting a non-terminal condition that she then went on to recover from only to die a week later from kidney failure caused by having been denied fluids during the three days she'd been on that Liverpool Care Pathway intended to be used for the terminally ill! If she'd had private medical insurance I don't think they'd have thrown the towel in on trying to save her life at the first sign of difficulty!

From Magazine Discussion / Free range egg feather con revealed!
Posted 11 Mar 11 14:15
What happened was that I DID find a feather firmly attached to one of the eggs inside a free range box I'd bought.The idea for a story sprung from that.Thanks for the 'fives'.

Twinkle.

From General Discussion / Let's All Have A Flame Up! (Just Pretend - Not Real)
Posted 16 Feb 11 19:08
You.....you.....you....you.....you ROTTERS!!!

From News Discussion / License now required for Tossers!
Posted 10 Feb 11 12:18
Our wonderful police servants will arrive as soon as they can.They have to prioritise.Offenders are then tossed in a
cell.

Twinkle.

From News Discussion / License now required for Tossers!
Posted 9 Feb 11 20:40
Thanks for the 5 thumbs.Appreciated.I wish i'd taken a bit more time before submitting it though. I should have thrown in a few more double entendres.Thanks again LG.
Twinkle.

9 Pages - «« « 5 6 7 8 [9]
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top