All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by queen mudder

173 Pages - «« « 53 54 [55] 56 57 » »»
From News Discussion / Foxhunting soon to be commonplace in the streets of London
Posted 2 Jul 10 10:57

The streets of Westmonster are crawling with vermin.

Plus the foxes.

Renard of Regents Park regularly wreaks havoc with nesting waterfowl.

Maybe the Army could help out, St Johns Wood Barracks has plenty of decent hunter/chasers.

From News Discussion / Braless front row Shakira fears prey on Andy Murray
Posted 1 Jul 10 20:32

Posted 1 Jul 10 20:14

From News Discussion / Blair's Diabolical Liberty Medal for covering up WMD inspector's heroin addiction
Posted 1 Jul 10 20:12

Posted 1 Jul 10 14:35

Nadal will win the Championship because he's the tops!

From News Discussion / Kim Sears - I'll Eat My Own Face if Murray Wins
Posted 1 Jul 10 10:54

5 from me anyway.

From News Discussion / Margaret Thatcher State Funeral Invitees To Include Gerry Adams
Posted 1 Jul 10 10:46
Well, it would, wouldn't it? That mother/son relationship survives beyond the grave!

From News Discussion / All British jails closed as crime falls to zero under Cameron
Posted 1 Jul 10 10:43
All the criminals are on the Front Benches!
5*

From News Discussion / Supreme Court strikes down Chicago handgun ban just in time for Mafia Centennial Celebrations
Posted 1 Jul 10 10:40
5 from me, TR.

From News Discussion / OMG! Anna Kuschenko Chapman is BP CEO Tony Hayward's daughter??
Posted 30 Jun 10 19:44
It's Hayward alright.

Either him, or Clinton.

Most likely Hayward, though, because the London pic of this woman has her wearing a green and lime jacket - just like the BP logo colors, and with lettering that could be BP!

Kinda clue to the whole conundrum, innit.

From News Discussion / 'Paris Hilton, Marc Mezvinsky Lewinsky and Heath Ledger RIP??' Aldrich Ames and Bob Hanssen recruited at least another 100 moles!
Posted 30 Jun 10 13:29
Quote: Morse
.WTF....The Spoof is up to it's arse in THIS one!

The Inspector

I should jolly well hope so too!

From News Discussion / Russian spies linked to UK supermarket chain 'behind London 7/7 bombings'
Posted 30 Jun 10 12:06
There was also a suggestion that her British husband was the son of a director of a French hypermarket, but this was denied by the firm.

MI5 probes London 'spy' links of Russian femme fatale

Now we know where The Standard got its insider tips from!!

From News Discussion / 'Paris Hilton, Marc Mezvinsky Lewinsky and Heath Ledger RIP??' Aldrich Ames and Bob Hanssen recruited at least another 100 moles!
Posted 30 Jun 10 10:22
Bonfire of the Insanities commences, guys!

From General Discussion / England return as ref gets the boot
Posted 29 Jun 10 23:00

The referee behind that decision and his assistants - Uruguayan official Jorge Larrionda and assistants Mauricio Espinosa and Pablo Fandino - have been sent home by the football governing body, Fifa. They were told they are not being retained for the quarter-final stages and beyond.

Fifa president Sepp Blatter was also forced to apologise to the FA following the officials' inexplicable failure to spot Lampard's first-half shot had bounced two feet over the line when it crashed down off the crossbar. It prompted Mr Blatter into a U-turn over his belief that video technology should not be used in even the biggest matches.

Waaaaa! Bloody footie trauma....

From News Discussion / FBI hunts Madoff's 'Madame Rouge' as dozens more KGB sleeper cells suspected
Posted 29 Jun 10 13:14
Do ya reckon Buck's old dancing condom avatar might have had some of them subliminals, Morsie?

From News Discussion / FBI hunts Madoff's 'Madame Rouge' as dozens more KGB sleeper cells suspected
Posted 29 Jun 10 13:01

From News Discussion / Barack Obama asked to please remove photo of Karl Marx from his office!
Posted 29 Jun 10 11:48
5 from me.

From News Discussion / Prime Minister Johanna Sigurdardottir of Iceland Becomes The World's First Married Lesbianite Leader
Posted 29 Jun 10 10:10
Point of information:

Margaret Thatcher was the first.
And Angela Merkel surely also has precedence.

Great story!
5 from me.

From News Discussion / Conservative and Liberal Democrat Coalition to bring back Victorian Workhouses
Posted 28 Jun 10 21:22

Nice opening salvo.

qm

From News Discussion / El Shaka shot in the maracas as narcocorrido war intensifies
Posted 28 Jun 10 20:50

From News Discussion / Bordello Falls Residents-Whatever Happened to Them?
Posted 28 Jun 10 13:16
They'll be back, lured by the seductive aroma of armpit and crotch wafting in cyberspace.

From News Discussion / Stephen Hawkings Appointed New England Manager and Names Chimpanzee as Assistant
Posted 28 Jun 10 13:02
You should send it to Prezza's website. Failing that the House of Lords where he now sits.

From News Discussion / Andy Murray Collects Woodlice
Posted 28 Jun 10 12:21
I expect they've all been gestating inside his boxer shorts......or is it fermenting?

From News Discussion / Stephen Hawkings Appointed New England Manager and Names Chimpanzee as Assistant
Posted 28 Jun 10 11:46
Quote: Jeremy Paxman
what's the etiquette on here, anything I should know?

Do What Thou Wilt! Except there's often a chance of a Warning Page from Mark for breaking the offside rule.

Posted 28 Jun 10 11:27
Sasw this excellent story in the early hours of this morning and gave it 5.

Jeremy, welcome to The Spoof.

Great debut, looking forward to reading more of your stories.
qm

173 Pages - «« « 53 54 [55] 56 57 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top