All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by queen mudder

173 Pages - «« « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » »»
From News Discussion / Emotionally Indifferent Barn Dweller's Sickness, AKA Mad Cow Disease, Claims Another Victim
Posted 3 Jun 12 23:18

Like your opening salvo.

From News Discussion / The Queen of Britain in Leaked Sex Tapestry -Jubilee Plans Unravel as Bestiality Allegations Lead to Worldwide Revulsion
Posted 3 Jun 12 18:47
Quote: Skoob1999
how does the Queen being licked out by a corgi equate with humour, or satire?
Skoob.

Would make a great TV sketch, maybe a la Spitting Image.

Besides, she's not the Queen, she's Barbara Freeman, daughter of Edgar Wallace and Rudolf Hess's sister Ann.

She took over from her triplet sister Helen Freeman in October 1987 when the Elizabeth Windsor lookalike dropped dead after the Great Storm.

The first of the Three Ugly Sisters Susan Freeman was the first 'Queen Elizabeth' - the one who had Charles and Anne before Phil the Greek topped them.

And the rest is hystery.

From News Discussion / The Queen of Britain in Leaked Sex Tapestry -Jubilee Plans Unravel as Bestiality Allegations Lead to Worldwide Revulsion
Posted 3 Jun 12 17:38
Well as it's a jubilee year I reckon some royal peculiars like this are fine to slip in, so to speak.

Just to take the edge off a lot of Tory twaddle written in the mainstream press.

Posted 3 Jun 12 17:29
Oh I dunno, thought it was a nice Spoof and gave it 5.

Nothing that anyone could ever make up about this wretched cold war hoaxer monarch could ever be as shocking as the horrible, unvarnished truth.

From General Discussion / Employer's generosity of spirit...
Posted 3 Jun 12 16:45
Being self-employed I cannot imagine wanting to add to the nation's downward-spiralling trainwreck of an economy by taking two whole days off.

Just because of some spurious public cringefest.

I'm siding firmly with the Bank of England governor who warned that last year's government-enforced extra bank holiday for the royal wedding had already cost the country billions in lost output and revenues.

And that the two day Diamond Jubilee holiday would inflict similar wreckage that the taxpayer just cannot afford.

Still, as a good employer I've awarded myself a few extra noggins of vital fluids this afternoon.

Cheers and bottoms up everybody.

From General Discussion / A toast... Her Majesty..The Queen gawd bless her
Posted 3 Jun 12 11:08

From News Discussion / "Stuff The Ruddy Buggering Diamond Jubilee!" Rages The Duke Of Edinburgh
Posted 2 Jun 12 19:50

From News Discussion / "Stuff The Ruddy Buggering Diamond Jubilee!" Rages The Duke Of Edinburgh
Posted 2 Jun 12 17:17
Quote: Aspartame Boy Stuff it indeed.. she used to be quite a looker. Now look at her.

Hooker.

Posted 2 Jun 12 15:44
Glad to see the F++k The Diamond Jubilee tag come into use, heheh.

5+ from me.

From General Discussion / Greece 'like a bad kebab being vomited out of the Euro'
Posted 31 May 12 22:49
Paxman branded 'disrespectful' for comparing Greek financial plight to a 'bad kebab being vomited out of the Euro'

Daily Maul tonight

From Magazine Discussion / New Titles You're Not Likely to See
Posted 31 May 12 22:19
Hello and welcome to The Spoof, Oleg, liked your opening salvo.

Interesting name you got, but your namesake, one Mr Gordievsky, not nearly as amusing.

Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Regards,
qm

From News Discussion / Four Whorsemen of the Acropolis stalk IMF for a handout
Posted 27 May 12 17:13
A big comeback in a Sunday paper's cartoon today, sorry no link, paywall operating.

From General Discussion / From 'the Toil Of The Sun'
Posted 24 May 12 11:27

Diamond Jubilee Tube train was faulty

A Tube train that broke down in a tunnel stranding 733 passengers was a special Diamond Jubilee train, Transport for London (TfL) has said.

Passengers were led down down the track after the train stopped on the Jubilee line at about 17:35 BST near St John's Wood, in north-west London.--------------------

The train is one of two bearing bunting decorations to mark the Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-18189064

People delayed by the Jubilee line failure included some of the Queen's guests for her Diamond Jubilee celebration at the Royal Academy of Arts attended by hundreds of celebrities from worlds of music, dance and art.

There was no service from 5.30 pm onwards between London Bridge and Finchley Road on the busy line used by more than 600,000 passengers a day.

Choreographer and coach Christopher Hampson was one of those delayed. He Tweeted: "How ironic of Jubilee line to have massively severe delay as I'm on way to celebrate the Jubilee with the Queen."

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/transport/video-with-just-64-days-to-go-before-the-london-2012-olympics-gets-under-way--a-nightmare-for-thousands-of-commuters-7784613.html

Posted 24 May 12 09:54
Thames jubilee pageant. And all the other jubilee trainwreck events.

Posted 24 May 12 09:38
Quote: radiogagger

^^ Did i miss something? Bet on what?

The whole daft freakshow, especially the boat race.

From News Discussion / Dorking man charged for dumping nuclear waste in wrong bin
Posted 22 May 12 15:35

Something similar happened to me once; I reported that someone had dumped a dozen containers marked HazChem [with a load of skull n crossbones symbols plus other poison signs] and that the toxic crap had been sitting outside in the road for at least three months.

Cops came and immediately launched a containment field around it; everyone in the road was evacuated, the traffic diverted in a half mile radius, fire brigade called out and then a mysterious army hit squad dressed in bright yellow rubber rompers came to take it away.

Nearly 24 hours later we were allowed back home.

Gawd knows what actually went on during the time the stuff was out there for everyone to see, walk past and let their mutts piss against it....

From General Discussion / Trolls: a salutary tale
Posted 22 May 12 11:24
I know of at least two other lawsuits similar to this one, in the UK and in the US.

Another concerns a private prosecution where all the relevant data - as described in the Telegraph story - was obtained by private commercial investigators.

As I understand it some elements of that trolling case forms part of the huge ongoing police mobile hacking probe.

HOPE to post an update on this later in the week.

From Magazine Discussion / "Alex Salmond would do well to remember Panama.."
Posted 22 May 12 11:16
Quote: pinxit

"I am a troll, and I live in a hole..."

Haaahaa.

"Chris McManus (real name)"

Doesn't matter how you try and delete your old posts (which you have), you're well and truly sussed.

Fuck off and go to somewhere they appreciate your "talents".

It ain't here, that's for sure.

I'm not in the business of psychiatry, but you need a break. Or three.

Ta-ta.

5 stars Pinxit.

This writer 'Chris McManus' is only here to showcase her bad behavior, not to write spoofs.

Posted 21 May 12 23:58
Quote: Chris McManus

Never seen anything lower on this site and that's saying something.  You lost fair and square.
Maybe tomorrow when you sober up, you'll be embarrassed.  As it is, I'm embarrassed for you.

Don't make abusive personal judgements, it just makes you look trollish.

If you have a grown up contribution to make about a new writer's debut story then make it.

But don't hijack this thread just to vent your sarcasm.

You have diminished Oneangelus' spoof.

All for a bit of desperate self seeking attention.

Certianly hope you're satisfied.

Posted 21 May 12 23:20
Betcha a fiver it will never happen, heheh...Bookies will lose a fortune if any more bets are placed.

Posted 21 May 12 23:18

Chris McManus has published 1 item on The Spoof and is currently ranked 104th in the top writers table.

Check out Chris McManus's:

1 Spoof Magazine Articles

Spoofing since: Wednesday 7th December 2011

Email: Chrismcmanus82 {at} yahoo.com
-------------------------------------------------------------

Says it all, really.

Posted 21 May 12 23:04
Next time you should start you very own 'Make Chris McManus The Center Of Attention' thread instead of rubbishing a newby's debut with you rant.

Posted 21 May 12 22:54

This is not satire,

QED

Posted 21 May 12 22:29
So this new Spoof writer produces his first satire and it gets posted in the discussion forum.

Three writers immediately chip in with a welcome, well done, please write some more.

That's the sort of hello we usually like to give round here to make a newby feel at home - hopefully also to encourage them to hang around and write some more stuff for this site.

All new writers highly welcome.

Unfortunately it can be very offputting to get chapter and verse in a story discussion forum that one's debut offering 'isn't satire' - especially when that criticism stretches to several paras.

Posted 21 May 12 20:41
I'm saying it has some useful things to say about prejudice, but you seem to want to avoid that discussion.

Nothing to discuss.

Good opening Spoof from a newby, hope to read plenty more by this writer.

Not into deep analysis of what's written, might put me off my dinner.

Happy to hear the writer's own discussion of the story, that's what matters most.

173 Pages - «« « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top