All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Dr. Billingsgate

8 Pages - « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » »»
From General Discussion / Hatriatism
Posted 31 Jul 16 00:02
Quote: Erskin Quint

And here's me thinking this was a lovely thread about hats.

Perhaps you should have a used a more appropriate term. Haberdasher comes to my mind

From News Discussion / Hillary, A Laughing Hyena, Wins Best In Show At Westminster
Posted 29 Jul 16 20:47

From News Discussion / Hillary, A Laughing Hyena, Wins Best In Show At Westminster
Posted 29 Jul 16 20:42

What is it with all these strange types these days?

I blame James Joyce and Andre Breton.

EQ....Didn't I tell you that the fucking Millenials were taking over The Spoof? Who is menglanfang, and why is he/she/it sharing space with us. Fuck him/her/it and the horse this composite rode in on.

Even worse, I have a hunch this was cribbed from Jean-Paul Sartre's Being and Nothingness, which was the rage in 1946. My mother read it to me to space me out before bedtime. Fortunately, I chose "Being" rather than "Nothingness," and that is why I have 12 doctorates and countless children.

From General Discussion / Hatriatism
Posted 29 Jul 16 14:49
Quote: victor nicholas

I coined this new word to characterize followers of Trump.

It seems to sustain itself despite all good sense.

Seems like everyone is attempting to subvert the American election. Doc, are you posing as a Spoofer to gain access to the minds and hearts of patriotic Trumpsters such as Dr. Billingsgate? If so, please register as a card carrying Russian-commie huckster so that all might know. Any chance you might reveal the 30 thousand emails hacked by Guccifer?

From General Discussion / Why The Success Ratio Of Doomsday Prophecies Is So Low
Posted 24 Jul 16 01:13

Look, if the prophecy is right then nobody will know because the world will be ended.

Better to have loved and lost than to have never flunked your Wasserman at all.

From General Discussion / Favourite Crisp (Chip) Flavour (Flavor)
Posted 19 Jul 16 01:35

From General Discussion / Favourite Crisp (Chip) Flavour (Flavor)
Posted 19 Jul 16 00:44

From General Discussion / Why The Success Ratio Of Doomsday Prophecies Is So Low
Posted 18 Jul 16 00:13

Ah, so we have left behind the realm of the shit-kickers and the elocutory horses, not to mention the singing mules or whatever they were, and we have moved onto skunks?

It can only be a matter of time before the raccoon shuffles on stage, surely.

That is, if they do shuffle, which is doubtful.

I knew one who was an ace at poker, but he always insisted that someone else shuffled. And so on.

How was I to know that you also believe in anthropomorphism? Surprised that you have a thing for raccoons. Were you a fan of Davy Crockett?

Posted 17 Jul 16 20:28

Posted 17 Jul 16 20:19
Suggest we use US Navy terminology. When radar identifies multiple targets for interception, the first is designated as Skunk Alpha, the second, Skunk Bravo; and so on. For your future reference, besides scoring 12 doctorates, Dr. B was also a Naval Officer.

This terminology should solve any future problems in identifying and tagging multiple entries.

From General Discussion / As in many of the previous versions of FIFA the main
Posted 16 Jul 16 03:01

Posted 16 Jul 16 00:34
EQ...Your abdication has been noted. The question, however, is not about existence, per se. Existence approached abstractly will merely give you an ephemeral glimpse of fleeting reality. The real question, which you fail to address, is which critter; Mr. Ed or Francis the Talking Mule, is more credible. In other words, which one would you choose to be your "Spokes Critter?"

Very Respectfully,

Dr. B

Posted 15 Jul 16 01:32
Solipsistic dogma from a raconteur of your ilk makes one wonder why strippers wear pasties. In time and space, you might argue whether Francis the Mule or Mr. Ed can better articulate your convoluted idea of reality. Make my day by explaining your choice of spokes critters.

Posted 15 Jul 16 00:46
Solipsistic dogma from a raconteur of your ilk makes one wonder why strippers wear pasties. In time and space, you might argue whether Francis the Mule or Mr. Ed can better articulate your convoluted idea of reality. Make my day by explaining your choice of spokes critters.

Posted 14 Jul 16 18:12
I may be a Mayan. I have high cheek bones and can grind corn with my teeth.

From General Discussion / Can Parrots Give Reliable Testimony?
Posted 13 Jul 16 02:45
Talking about horses...Who can forget the old shit kicker movies of the golden era? Tom Mix n' Cement and Bob Steele n' Cattle. Sorry to hear that the greatest horse of all, The Black Stallion, had his name changed to the African-American Stallion.

Posted 10 Jul 16 19:11
Since Mr. Ed would only talk to Wilbur, I wonder if his testimony could be forced. Just imagine a court where the presiding magistrate was a parrot trained to decipher the hidden meanings of horse talk, but could only squawk two phrases: "Order in the court" and "Hang the bastard."

Might this pose a dilemma? In cases such as this, I always refer to my bracelet which has the initials, WWTD (What Would Trump Do) carved on the face. Has anyone ever heard of a horse being waterboarded?

Just asking.

From News Discussion / The wheelie-bin war
Posted 9 Jul 16 14:42
Does this apply to Fraser Island? This is the largest sand island in the world. Located in Queensland, it is also home to zillions of sand fleas, most of whom bit me while I was exploring. As far as I am concerned, the whole island should be put into a waste bin and discarded; or better yet, made into a bomb range.

Posted 9 Jul 16 13:31
As has been reported, Bill Clinton's parrot has been trained to squawk, "Don't shoot, bitch!" when Hillary catches him and Energizer Bunny in the clutches of passion. Do you think this would stand up in a court of law?

Posted 8 Jul 16 02:19
Often parrots are eye witnesses to domestic crimes. Can they be trusted in the court of law to give reliable testimony?

From General Discussion / National Sleep Foundation
Posted 16 Jun 16 04:17
Has anyone checked them out? Need to verify before I donate some money to them.

Posted 30 May 16 21:15

Is it not an orb without beginning or end spinning dawn to dusk?

We're talking about absolute nothingness. No spinning allowed because gravitational forces won't exist.

Posted 29 May 16 20:40

Posted 29 May 16 20:11

Was Hillary the lady dog walker or on the other end of the leash?

Very good question, Victor. As the Whip Woman once said: "Lady, if I had a horse, I would horse whip you."

Posted 29 May 16 02:58

8 Pages - « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top