All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Dr. Billingsgate

8 Pages - « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » »»
From General Discussion / Olympic ceremony?
Posted 13 Aug 16 03:15
Intermediate banshee rag-picking...covert hovering for sexual gratification...bicycle seat sniffing...transcendental pie throwing. Events that made a difference in real time. Woefully missing in today's Olympics.

Posted 10 Aug 16 00:37
Jaggedone, You seem to have all the credentials to be a world class prevert. What did you think of the Olympic women's bicycle race? Some day I would like to see your collection of bicycle seats. Do you have a favorite?

Posted 8 Aug 16 15:09
Poking one's buttocks in the air to attract the opposite sex is as American as apple pie. The Kardashian sisters, who have made a cottage industry of doing so, prove my point.

From General Discussion / Quotes About Hats
Posted 3 Aug 16 01:55
I once scored a hat trick, but the lady felt cheated.

From General Discussion / Hatriatism
Posted 2 Aug 16 14:29
Quote: victor nicholas

Stupid people like him.

I highly resemble that statement. Is scoring 12 doctorates chicken liver?

They think, "Trump is rich, successful and stupid, I might still have a chance."

One out of three ain't bad. Go for it!

Quote: Erskin Quint

Is he crazy? Or is he just a cunning gobshite? I think we need to know.

Posted 1 Aug 16 18:27

Do Trump and his supporters promote hat?

Don't make fun of him. That crazy bastard may be the only sane one left.

Posted 31 Jul 16 19:58

Posted 31 Jul 16 19:57

I'm sorry, what has all this got to do with hats?

I would tell you, but you can't handle the truth.

Posted 31 Jul 16 19:56

I'm sorry, what has all this got to do with hats?

I would tell you, but you can't handle the truth.

Posted 31 Jul 16 02:46

Posted 31 Jul 16 02:44

Yes I must have been thinking of Haberdashery, I have one of Trump's suits.

I think we have bridged the gap between your ears. For the first time I am proud to be a spoofer.

Posted 31 Jul 16 02:22

Yes I must have been thinking of Haberdashery, I have one of Trump's suits.

I think we have bridged the gap between your ears. For the first time I am proud to be a spoofer.

Posted 31 Jul 16 00:02

And here's me thinking this was a lovely thread about hats.

Perhaps you should have a used a more appropriate term. Haberdasher comes to my mind

From News Discussion / Hillary, A Laughing Hyena, Wins Best In Show At Westminster
Posted 29 Jul 16 20:47

From News Discussion / Hillary, A Laughing Hyena, Wins Best In Show At Westminster
Posted 29 Jul 16 20:42

What is it with all these strange types these days?

I blame James Joyce and Andre Breton.

EQ....Didn't I tell you that the fucking Millenials were taking over The Spoof? Who is menglanfang, and why is he/she/it sharing space with us. Fuck him/her/it and the horse this composite rode in on.

Even worse, I have a hunch this was cribbed from Jean-Paul Sartre's Being and Nothingness, which was the rage in 1946. My mother read it to me to space me out before bedtime. Fortunately, I chose "Being" rather than "Nothingness," and that is why I have 12 doctorates and countless children.

Posted 29 Jul 16 14:49

I coined this new word to characterize followers of Trump.

It seems to sustain itself despite all good sense.

Seems like everyone is attempting to subvert the American election. Doc, are you posing as a Spoofer to gain access to the minds and hearts of patriotic Trumpsters such as Dr. Billingsgate? If so, please register as a card carrying Russian-commie huckster so that all might know. Any chance you might reveal the 30 thousand emails hacked by Guccifer?

From General Discussion / Why The Success Ratio Of Doomsday Prophecies Is So Low
Posted 24 Jul 16 01:13

Look, if the prophecy is right then nobody will know because the world will be ended.

Better to have loved and lost than to have never flunked your Wasserman at all.

From General Discussion / Favourite Crisp (Chip) Flavour (Flavor)
Posted 19 Jul 16 01:35

From General Discussion / Favourite Crisp (Chip) Flavour (Flavor)
Posted 19 Jul 16 00:44

From General Discussion / Why The Success Ratio Of Doomsday Prophecies Is So Low
Posted 18 Jul 16 00:13

Ah, so we have left behind the realm of the shit-kickers and the elocutory horses, not to mention the singing mules or whatever they were, and we have moved onto skunks?

It can only be a matter of time before the raccoon shuffles on stage, surely.

That is, if they do shuffle, which is doubtful.

I knew one who was an ace at poker, but he always insisted that someone else shuffled. And so on.

How was I to know that you also believe in anthropomorphism? Surprised that you have a thing for raccoons. Were you a fan of Davy Crockett?

Posted 17 Jul 16 20:28

Posted 17 Jul 16 20:19
Suggest we use US Navy terminology. When radar identifies multiple targets for interception, the first is designated as Skunk Alpha, the second, Skunk Bravo; and so on. For your future reference, besides scoring 12 doctorates, Dr. B was also a Naval Officer.

This terminology should solve any future problems in identifying and tagging multiple entries.

From General Discussion / As in many of the previous versions of FIFA the main
Posted 16 Jul 16 03:01

Posted 16 Jul 16 00:34
EQ...Your abdication has been noted. The question, however, is not about existence, per se. Existence approached abstractly will merely give you an ephemeral glimpse of fleeting reality. The real question, which you fail to address, is which critter; Mr. Ed or Francis the Talking Mule, is more credible. In other words, which one would you choose to be your "Spokes Critter?"

Very Respectfully,

Dr. B

Posted 15 Jul 16 01:32
Solipsistic dogma from a raconteur of your ilk makes one wonder why strippers wear pasties. In time and space, you might argue whether Francis the Mule or Mr. Ed can better articulate your convoluted idea of reality. Make my day by explaining your choice of spokes critters.

8 Pages - « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top