All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Dr. Billingsgate

5 Pages - [1] 2 3 4 5 » »»
From General Discussion / The Truth About Hovering
Posted 23 May 16 03:02
Also one of the best homopterans of the last 30 years.

Posted 23 May 16 02:41
So good she was investigated by the Little Hoover Commission.

Posted 23 May 16 00:20
Thank you for sharing. By coincidence, I once had a girlfriend who thought she was a Hoover.

Posted 22 May 16 23:21
How many times have you been told that you can't hover like a Hummingbird? Would like to hear about your first attempt to hover.

From General Discussion / My new supermarket
Posted 11 May 16 02:59
Sounds like a deal only a raving maniac would make. Count me in. Please provide bank routing number to facilitate pending transfer of funds.

Dr. B

Posted 11 May 16 00:05

Posted 10 May 16 22:49
Fresh and Easy recently filed for bankruptcy in America. Have vacant site in my area. Are you sure you Brits are capable of running anything more complicated than a mosque? If so, I can represent you in negotiating purchase or lease.

Please provide financials with full disclosure regarding Panama money laundering operations.

Dr. B

From General Discussion / Trivets
Posted 10 May 16 04:10
Perhaps a movie honoring trivets. How about, Saving Trivet Frying?

Posted 7 May 16 22:33
Dominatrix trivets to drive under-performing trivets? What's next?

From General Discussion / Acronyms
Posted 22 Apr 16 22:18

From General Discussion / Caddyshack
Posted 21 Apr 16 22:17

From General Discussion / Selling Zeppelins Door to Door
Posted 19 Apr 16 16:22
Quote: victor nicholas

I think this is linked to The Dr.'s inflatable Lady Gaga girlfriend somehow.

I am way past Lady Gaga. More into Virtual Reality where there is more substance.

From General Discussion / Selling Zeppelins Door to Door
Posted 18 Apr 16 00:48
I have a Navy buddy who piloted a ZPG-2 blimp back in 1961. If you need any technical expertise, I can link you up with him.

Posted 17 Apr 16 20:04
I was thinking the same thing. What's next?

Posted 17 Apr 16 20:03
I was thinking the same thing. What's next?

Posted 17 Apr 16 19:00
Quote: Erskin Quint

Ah yes, the ACME trivet. First manufactured in Pinkerton, Pennsylvania, I believe.

Why there? It's as good a place as any.

Since "ACME" is a backronym, how did you get your bogus information?

Posted 14 Apr 16 15:52
Interestingly, the first company to manufacture trivets in the New World was the ACME Corporation. There is documentary evidence that a ACME built trivet was the weapon of choice used by Wile E. Coyote to whack the Roadrunner, even before the mighty anvil was invented by ACME. In fact, the Roadrunner cartoon featured the trivet as the anti-hero during the silent years of the cartoon (1949-1952). In 1952, sound effects were added. No one will ever forget hearing for the first time the law of gravity being used to demonstrate Wile E. Coyote's mastery of physics.

Too bad for trivet lovers that an anvil was chosen for this historic event.

From News Discussion / Evidence Of First Transgender Toilet Found In Appalachia
Posted 11 Apr 16 23:01
Is there anyone else from Southern California who would like to get together?

From News Discussion / Evidence Of First Transgender Toilet Found In Appalachia
Posted 11 Apr 16 22:07
Thanks Harry. I see you are from LA. I live in San Diego. Maybe we could meet in San Clemente for pizza and beer at Sonny's, one of my favorite spots. On me. Will use proceeds from Spoof royalties.

Regards,

Dr. B

Posted 11 Apr 16 00:51
Didn't Winston Churchill in his memoir say that, "One privet in the hand is worth two in the bush?"

From General Discussion / Exclusive Preview of My Novel
Posted 7 Apr 16 16:21
Is there any chance that you and I could ham and egg this story? I could represent you to the American Egg Council in exchange for a percentage of royalties. Also suggest one more "blah" after "etc" for resonance effect.

From General Discussion / Exclusive Preview of My Novel
Posted 7 Apr 16 15:30
Is there any chance that you and I could ham and egg this story? I could represent you to the American Egg Council in exchange for a percentage of royalties. Also suggest one more "blah" after "etc" for resonance effect.

Posted 5 Apr 16 17:35
Instead of a trivet.
It's much easier to swing
And it doesn't leave a divit.

From News Discussion / IMPEACH MEGYN KELLY! Trump Calls Her A Bimbo Alfred E. Neuman
Posted 6 Mar 16 22:16
Thanks for your gracious review. I didn't think anyone read my stuff. As a follow-up, I was informed by Megyn Kelly's husband that he agreed with me completely. In fact, Megyn told him that skewing Trump was the best sex she had ever had, other than him, of course.

From News Discussion / IMPEACH MEGYN KELLY! Trump Calls Her A Bimbo Alfred E. Neuman
Posted 6 Mar 16 22:16
Thanks for your gracious review. I didn't think anyone read my stuff. As a follow-up, I was informed by Megyn Kelly's husband that he agreed with me completely. In fact, Megyn told him that skewing Trump was the best sex she had ever had, other than him, of course.

5 Pages - [1] 2 3 4 5 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top