All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Dr. Billingsgate

8 Pages - [1] 2 3 4 5 » »»
From General Discussion / 'Mark' looks like Marcia...
Posted 20 Sep 16 20:01
I know what Mark looks like. It's not his looks that bothers me. For some reason, he has decided that I'm irrelevant. Engaged in a tertiary boycott at this time.

From General Discussion / Packers and Movers Gurgaon movers5th corporations create less of a challenge
Posted 22 Aug 16 21:21

From General Discussion / Packers and Movers Gurgaon movers5th corporations create less of a challenge
Posted 22 Aug 16 21:07

From General Discussion / Packers and Movers Pune The exact specialized corporations connected
Posted 22 Aug 16 21:05

From General Discussion / Packers and Movers Delhi To help you definitely change your home
Posted 22 Aug 16 21:04

From General Discussion / Movers and Packers Pune Normally check with a couple of packers plus movers
Posted 22 Aug 16 21:02

From General Discussion / Pole Vaulting
Posted 20 Aug 16 20:57
Are you referring to the invasion of Poland by Germany in September 1939? As the Nazi tanks crossed over the Polish border, the exercise was called "Pole Vaulting" by the Germans.

From General Discussion / Pole Vaulting
Posted 20 Aug 16 01:21
Yes. Anthony Weiner, while pole vaulting out of bed, impaled himself when his shaft failed to spring back upon going over the bar. His wife, Huma, fearing for his safety, took measures into her own hands by gorilla glueing his testicles to the bed frame, thus saving him from future accidents. Because of archaic public decency issues, this sport was not included in the current Olympics, having been replaced by golf.

From General Discussion / Hatriatism
Posted 17 Aug 16 14:31
Interesting tidbit regarding Panama Hats: During the impeachment hearing of President Bill Clinton, it was revealed that he was wearing a Panama Hat and Fruit-Of-The- Loom boxer shorts while receiving an air start from Monica Lewinsky. The infamous cigar, however, was of Cuban origin.

From General Discussion / Olympic ceremony?
Posted 16 Aug 16 15:15
I won't be happy until the Olympic Committee adds coed mud wrestling as an event. Swim suit optional, of course.

Posted 16 Aug 16 14:52
Adding to the Panama hat controversy is the fact that Panama spelled backwards is Amanap, a country that didn't exist at the time the hat first came into vogue.

Posted 14 Aug 16 20:43
Best hat name: The Piss Cutter. When I served as a Naval Officer, we wore what was issued as a Garrison Cap. Most called it a Piss Cutter. Also called a Cunt Cap.

Posted 14 Aug 16 13:15

Posted 13 Aug 16 12:11
Quote: Monkey Woods

This is all very well, but when are we going to get on to the part about hats?

Let's start with this question. When is the last time you scored a hat trick?

Posted 13 Aug 16 03:15
Intermediate banshee rag-picking...covert hovering for sexual gratification...bicycle seat sniffing...transcendental pie throwing. Events that made a difference in real time. Woefully missing in today's Olympics.

Posted 10 Aug 16 00:37
Jaggedone, You seem to have all the credentials to be a world class prevert. What did you think of the Olympic women's bicycle race? Some day I would like to see your collection of bicycle seats. Do you have a favorite?

Posted 8 Aug 16 15:09
Poking one's buttocks in the air to attract the opposite sex is as American as apple pie. The Kardashian sisters, who have made a cottage industry of doing so, prove my point.

From General Discussion / Quotes About Hats
Posted 3 Aug 16 01:55
I once scored a hat trick, but the lady felt cheated.

Posted 2 Aug 16 14:29
Quote: victor nicholas

Stupid people like him.

I highly resemble that statement. Is scoring 12 doctorates chicken liver?

They think, "Trump is rich, successful and stupid, I might still have a chance."

One out of three ain't bad. Go for it!

Quote: Erskin Quint

Is he crazy? Or is he just a cunning gobshite? I think we need to know.

Posted 1 Aug 16 18:27

Do Trump and his supporters promote hat?

Don't make fun of him. That crazy bastard may be the only sane one left.

Posted 31 Jul 16 19:58

Posted 31 Jul 16 19:57

I'm sorry, what has all this got to do with hats?

I would tell you, but you can't handle the truth.

Posted 31 Jul 16 19:56

I'm sorry, what has all this got to do with hats?

I would tell you, but you can't handle the truth.

Posted 31 Jul 16 02:46

Posted 31 Jul 16 02:44

Yes I must have been thinking of Haberdashery, I have one of Trump's suits.

I think we have bridged the gap between your ears. For the first time I am proud to be a spoofer.

8 Pages - [1] 2 3 4 5 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top