All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by manbrad

From News Discussion / Report: Most English Speakers Don't Find English Humor Funny
Posted 29 Aug 10 21:45

From News Discussion / Combat Operations End In Iraq But 101st Keyboard Division Remains On Duty
Posted 29 Aug 10 21:43
Just not ****** funny? The 600 views I've gotten today beg to differ. And guess which article is far and away Number One? Just guess.

From News Discussion / Report: Most English Speakers Don't Find English Humor Funny
Posted 29 Aug 10 21:35
Man, you Limeys are touchy. Attacking my masculinity because of joke I posted on a humor site. Hard to believe you guys once ruled half the globe.

Posted 29 Aug 10 18:36

Posted 29 Aug 10 18:05
OK. American humorist (only one "u" in humor, by the way) said it best: the English and Americans have everything in common except their language.

Now...
1. This is a joke, so don't get mad...
2. ...get even. Write something funny that either defends English humor or attacks American humor (I'm American but I can take it).

This site has HUGE potential. Huge. I'm trying to stir the pot and see if we all together can bring it out.

Posted 29 Aug 10 14:19
My thoughts? The ball is in England's court.

From News Discussion / Republicans Hate Most Americans
Posted 27 Aug 10 23:26
GOP=Grand Old Party. The nickname of the Republican Party.

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top