All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by ExiledRoyal

From General Discussion / Help!
Posted 5 Jun 11 11:35

Posted 4 Jun 11 20:55

I have the UK version as my Home one... but, for example, I write something and then publish it, when I return to the writers desk the site is now Spoof.com. and is missing UK Headlines on the top bar, replaced by US Headlines...

Also, now, if I try to add a picture to a story, the window that opens is simply the Spoof Homepage...

It's only happened today.

Cheers, Nick

Posted 4 Jun 11 19:52
Someone please explain why my Spook UK keeps reverting to Spoof.com and gets inundated by US stuff... Oooh, and while we're at it, how come when I try to select my own picture from the gallery I just get a pop-up window with the Spoof website, but no gallery? I'm getting all emotional...

From General Discussion / Greeting folks from Newbie Deafo
Posted 4 Nov 10 23:31

Go fer it!! This country needs you!!

From News Discussion / Local Man Warns Of 'The Rapture' The 'End Of Days' And 'Armageddon'
Posted 13 May 10 11:53
Spot on Skoob. Not often that there's a discussion of the eschatological impact of the Parousia on these esteemed pages! Not that there's any future in it, mind you.

From News Discussion / Underwhelming turnout for 2010 General Election
Posted 6 May 10 14:38

From General Discussion / Points
Posted 22 Apr 10 21:25

From General Discussion / Points
Posted 22 Apr 10 19:58
Can I just ask, how are points accrued? What stats, votes are taken into consideration?

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top