All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by SpoofyDoofy

From Magazine Discussion / 'A' Level in Madness - Are you mad enough to take this exam?
Posted 12 Jun 11 08:51
So, all you worldly wise Spoofers, an LEVEL in Madness here for you all to take.

Please give your answers to the questions in the following format, in order to help with the marking and administration;

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]

From Magazine Discussion / High levels of Census Completion Disorder (CCD) are being found all over the United Kingdom!
Posted 21 Mar 11 08:41
I had hoped that this would be a news story, but Marky Babes has decided that it to be sidelinded in the Magazine section.

Of course it is very controversial, it was meant to be!

Sadly Census Completion Disorder (CCD) isn't being treated properly here in the UK and it is about high time it was.

There are many Census Completion Disorder (CCD) sufferers out in the Community. What is the point of the Census if the authorities can't plan future programmes for Census Completion Disorder (CCD) sufferers.

Please lend your support to Census Completion Disorder (CCD) sufferers and make the dysfunction of Census Completion Disorder (CCD) more widely known!

From Magazine Discussion / Up The Buses! - Part 13E.
Posted 23 Feb 11 23:48
Thank you for your appreciation Skoob and Erskin Quint.

I'll put a good word in for you both to Jack, to make sure you get tickets as well! Smiles!

From Magazine Discussion / Up The Buses! - Part 13D.
Posted 23 Feb 11 11:17

You also feature in the following episode;

Up The Buses! - Part 13E.

With regards to me being careful about referencing all these 70s cultural icons, because young people of today will call me an old fogey...

This is a cult programme, young people would expect it to advertise products that are now out of production and can't be found at supermarkets that have since closed and shut down!

You old fogey, you!

Posted 21 Feb 11 11:14
Thank you Erskin Quint and Lady Godiva for their guest appearances in this episode. **Smiles** Your contributions have been most helpful!

There are no promises, but as the comments from Readers and fans come flooding in, I will try to incorporate them into the script when I can, making reference to your 'Spoof Characture'. **Smiles**

Posted 21 Feb 11 11:12
Just to add, that for the episode Up The Buses! - Part 13E, I have decided that I need to also write, Up The Buses! - Part 12Z, the end of the previous series.

Obviously writing Up The Buses! - Part 12Z, means that I will have to write Up The Buses! Series 12 backwards... Smiles No mean feat!!

From Magazine Discussion / Up The Buses! - Part 13C.
Posted 20 Feb 11 19:10
Quote: SpoofyDoofy

Quote: Skoob1999

Hi Spoofy,

Just out of interest: how many reads are these articles clocking up?

I only ask, because the numbers on my Up The Buses! articles are a bit strange.

Number 1 = 114
Number 2 = 63
Number 3 = 1053
Number 4 = 36
Number 5 = 29

Bit of a spike on Number 3. The net works in mysterious ways.

I don't get it either.

Anyway, good luck with the series mate!

Best Regards

Skoob,

(Not Blakey!)

Your figures are in the stratosphere;

13A 18 views
13B 18 views
13C 20 views

My latest World News clip isn't showing yet, but since writing, I have 52 views showing on the World News page, but when I go to activity centre I can't figure where the 52 views are! They are not there on the activity centre page, so the number count seems to be a load of 'bull-oxe', excuse my frenchie french...

Have contacted Mark, over the disparity between the Activity Centre points Count & the Writers Desk points Count. The number of views on the magazine articles, does not match the numbers seen for all the magazine articles showing in the Activity Centre.

Marks reaction, "that sounds like a bug. Sounds tricky too. I'll try to take a look at it when I get a chance."

Part 13D has now been published.

Up The Buses! - Part 13D.

Enjoy. Smiles.

Posted 19 Feb 11 19:39
Quote: Skoob1999

Hi Spoofy,

Just out of interest: how many reads are these articles clocking up?

I only ask, because the numbers on my Up The Buses! articles are a bit strange.

Number 1 = 114
Number 2 = 63
Number 3 = 1053
Number 4 = 36
Number 5 = 29

Bit of a spike on Number 3. The net works in mysterious ways.

I don't get it either.

Anyway, good luck with the series mate!

Best Regards

Skoob,

(Not Blakey!)

Your figures are in the stratosphere;

13A 18 views
13B 18 views
13C 20 views

My latest World News clip isn't showing yet, but since writing, I have 52 views showing on the World News page, but when I go to activity centre I can't figure where the 52 views are! They are not there on the activity centre page, so the number count seems to be a load of 'bull-oxe', excuse my frenchie french...

Posted 19 Feb 11 13:00

RE: "Well, this is bizarre. 5* for its bizarreness."

Thanks for the five Stars and 'bizarreness' comments...

RE: "Reads a bit like one of those Japanese instruction leaflets.

Bizarre."

Thank you, Erskin Quint. For your trouble you will be featuring in the next episode, making a guest appearance... **Smiles**

As the comments from Readers and fans come flooding in, I will try and put them into the script. **Smiles**

From Magazine Discussion / Up The Buses! - Part Four
Posted 6 Feb 11 20:15

I've now written Up The Buses! - Part 13A.

Up The Buses! - Part 13B to follow after the Commercial break. **Smiles**

From News Discussion / Battle fatigued Fernando Torres leaves 'Anfieldgrad'
Posted 6 Feb 11 18:32
This Spoof Sports News Report is the first one to get 2,000 views in my entire collection of writings. More surprising was that it was achieved in SIX days.

It had over 1,800 views in the first 24 hours!!

From Magazine Discussion / Up The Buses! - Part Three
Posted 5 Feb 11 14:20
I just thought I would inform you in advance, that I am going to write, Up The Buses! - Part 13A.

I have got the entire On The Buses Series at home to fall back on, but I have only watched the first two series!!

However, I just want to see if I can write a reasonable load of farce...

From Magazine Discussion / Up The Buses! - Part Three
Posted 2 Feb 11 14:43
What is up with Butler? Has he got scurvy?

We await the next installment.

From Magazine Discussion / Up The Buses! - Part Two
Posted 2 Feb 11 14:34

Do you have a link to part One?

From Magazine Discussion / Up The Buses! - Part Two
Posted 1 Feb 11 19:55
Appreciated what I thought was a brilliant skit of On The Buses. Where is Part 1? Can't seem to find it.

Carry on writing them, you have done a really good job with that magazine article.

From News Discussion / Jennifer Thompson's 13 Premier League Star team to play in a 6-3-4 England formation internationally!
Posted 25 Dec 10 12:32
This story completely amazed me. It must have been the one that I spent very little time writing on a Wednesday morning... I was writing it very quickly and thought that will do!

Came back Wednesday afternoon/evening and there were 100's of hits and the figure was approaching a thousand, in little over 12 hours...

Never had a response like that before, plus it was the first story I believe, that I had written, where the 'Viewer' warning screen appeared.

From News Discussion / 'Third World' branded British airports are closed, after the vast majority of flights were grounded due to the big freeze.
Posted 25 Dec 10 12:24
Thanks for all the Stars on this story. It is the highest scoring for the number of readers who have provided a scoring. I may have written others that have had an enormous amount of views, but this one has got the largest number of 'Star' hits. Thank you.

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top