Forum Home / Login / Register

All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Katarina Frogpond2

20 Pages - «« « 16 17 18 19 [20]
From News Discussion / Boris Johnson says the 2013 could Kill him; Lets ban it!
Posted 13 Nov 09 10:25
Damn. I missed out the word year from the headline. It should've said: Boris says the "Year" 2013 could kill him.

From News Discussion / Amy Winehouse wants to rescue Jedward
Posted 11 Nov 09 18:28

From News Discussion / Gordon Brown: "I have very little money" because "it's very expensive being Prime Minister."
Posted 9 Nov 09 09:18

From News Discussion / Gordon Brown: "I have very little money" because "it's very expensive being Prime Minister."
Posted 9 Nov 09 09:17

From Magazine Discussion / Pondering Contrasts Between X-Factor And Strictly Come Dancing?
Posted 4 Nov 09 23:45

From News Discussion / Alesha Exposed As Cowell X-Factor Double Agent
Posted 4 Nov 09 23:42
This is great. I like this one. It made me laugh.

From News Discussion / Pick your nose and your brain will fall out - old wives tale turns out to be true
Posted 1 Nov 09 19:50
Totally love this one. Actually the writer who wrote generation X sneezed and some of his brain fell out...for real. It really happened. I think he's called Coupland. Douglas Coupland.

From News Discussion / Europe want to give Queen her execution rights back
Posted 26 Oct 09 22:18

From News Discussion / Europe want to give Queen her execution rights back
Posted 26 Oct 09 22:12
Thank you. This one made me laugh when I was writing it. I'm trying to be careful not to go too far, because I get nightmares about being sued if I get too political. I think I'm safe with the Queen...I hope.

From News Discussion / To Save Our Native Red Squirrel Please Kill All Grey Squirrels
Posted 16 Oct 09 19:45
Actually that's not as mad as it sounds. Where I live they talk quite often about having a grey squirrel cull. They also have a Kestrel that they let loose every so often to terrorise Seagulls. Its true.

From Katarina Frogpond.

From News Discussion / Pete Doherty To Run NHS If Cameron Wins Election
Posted 11 Oct 09 11:02
Excellent story. I'm trying to give it five stars but it keeps going back to three. I'll go back and try again.

From Katarina Frogpond.

From News Discussion / Pete Doherty Head-Hunted By Cameron's Tories
Posted 8 Oct 09 19:12

From News Discussion / Hitler says Tony evicted him for no reason
Posted 6 Oct 09 21:39
Thank you very much for the compliment Mr Colonel. I aim to continue to be as mad and silly as I possibly can be in order to please my great big hero in the sky....
Mr S Milligan. I've also read a few of your stories. They're great. No.9 on leaderboard. well done.

Lots of sun salutations from
Katarina Frogpond

20 Pages - «« « 16 17 18 19 [20]
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top