All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Katarina Frogpond2

20 Pages - « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » »»
From General Discussion / Conspiracy therores: True or False?
Posted 3 Feb 12 18:43

From General Discussion / Urgent Police Warning!
Posted 3 Feb 12 18:38
I'm in Scotland. Criminals never want to come here. He's probably headed for the sunshine. Check Spain, etc.

From General Discussion / Sherlock - The Reichenbach Fall
Posted 3 Feb 12 18:36

From News Discussion / "My Facebook Friend Murdered Me" One Woman's Hell
Posted 3 Feb 12 18:34

From General Discussion / Favourite Headline - What's Yours
Posted 3 Feb 12 18:30
My favourite headline that I wrote was "My Dog ate someone else's bomb, says student rioter". I also liked Colonel Gadaffi's last words. And "Alien Brain Beetles found in Dead Banker's Brain"

But the one that other people seemed to like most was "Heston Blumenthal's Christmas Pudding Recipe Stolen". I'll never understand that one. Why was that Christmas pudding story so popular.

From General Discussion / Bugger Bugger Bugger!!!!!!!!
Posted 3 Feb 12 18:24
Why does the heating always break in winter when we need it, and not in summer when we don't. Its annoying.

From News Discussion / Yodaphone to take on the big four
Posted 23 Jan 12 22:46

But tell Yoda, he's got competition. I was talking to ET the other day and he said he's got his ET Phone all ready to go on the market. He's just trying to get his logo sorted. He wants it to say "iphone home now with ET Phone" but those people at Apple have a bit of a problem with that.

Posted 18 Jan 12 20:43
http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2011/12/watch-first-trailer-for-sherlock-series-two/

I've found the site, but unfortunately, its not going to show Sherlock for another 5 months. But they've got a trailer for you to get a sneaky view of how good it will be in May.

Posted 18 Jan 12 20:35
Hello, Ellie. I was going to suggest Iplayer, too. That's a shame you can't get it. What about if you try to tap into BBC America's website. Is there such a site? I know they used to show Dr Who many years ago, and both Dr Who and Sherlock are written by the same writing team.

Oh. Ps. I know how he survived the fall?

From General Discussion / Hi fans.. glad to meet you.
Posted 11 Jan 12 20:31
I have a pretty paper Chinese fan on my dressing table. Its got cherry blossom and a rising sun on it (ie Japanese style), but it still says made in China on the handle.

From General Discussion / More Futility
Posted 1 Jan 12 02:26

From General Discussion / Hotel Spoof
Posted 1 Jan 12 02:20
I'll be staying in room 218. The room where I last saw the ghost of Oscar Wilde. I hope he's still there, otherwise, I'll have to complain, too. You can't put a ghost in a room one year, and then not at all the next.

From General Discussion / Dear Spoof
Posted 31 Dec 11 23:42
Gold is up. But don't invest just yet because it might have reached its peak. My advice is Rock Hopper Falkland Oil explorations. Its set to go through the roof this year.

From General Discussion / Dear Spoof
Posted 31 Dec 11 23:28
I'm sure it will. He looks like a respectable chappy.

From General Discussion / Happy New Year One and All
Posted 31 Dec 11 23:23
One more year till 2013. Lets keep campaigning to ban it. We have to stop the year 2013.

From General Discussion / Happy New Year One and All
Posted 31 Dec 11 22:35
Happy New Year. Did the Iguana man ever turn up and write a story for us?

From News Discussion / Jessica Rowling Arantes: Mum's paranoia about my Portuguese relatives!
Posted 24 Nov 11 20:38

From General Discussion / Dubya
Posted 20 Nov 11 20:16
The longer American Presidents are out of power the more likeable they become. It doesn't work for British PMs, though. Strange. I wonder why?

From News Discussion / Saif Al Gaddafi complains his mobile was hacked
Posted 20 Nov 11 10:50

From General Discussion / Spoof Twitter Game
Posted 19 Nov 11 13:30
@Tommy Twinkle - Read your tweet about Pizza takeaway leaflet. I agree with your pizza dislike. Much prefer Indian Takeaway leaflets.

Posted 19 Nov 11 12:39
Just had some really nice Heinz Vegetable soup for lunch. Special offer two for a pound. I shall be having some tomorrow too.

Is this boring enough?

From General Discussion / Nobody Understands
Posted 19 Nov 11 10:39
This conveyor belt is called Samsara. The purpose of Buddhism is to leave the unsatisfactory (Dukka) cycle of birth, pain, death and re-incarnation behind. If you obtain enlightenment you can find peace forever.

Its time to shave your head and do some yoga.

Posted 19 Nov 11 10:32
Had a cup of tea with some coconut oil in it. Thought about tidying. Decided not to.

From Magazine Discussion / The Cucumber Man - a spoof by my six year old son
Posted 18 Nov 11 23:11

From General Discussion / Famous people wat you ave met
Posted 16 Nov 11 22:13
I've never met a famous person but I did see an alien/goblin once. It was in the 90s and if it had have been in the 10s I could have taken a photo of him on my digital camera, and then he would be famous, and I could say I saw him.

20 Pages - « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top