All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Katarina Frogpond2

20 Pages - [1] 2 3 4 5 » »»
From News Discussion / WHO Warns Of Vampire Pandemic
Posted 13 Oct 13 17:17
Excellent. You always find a new angle. I like WHO.

From Magazine Discussion / The God of Data - A Lesson From the Book of Dataronomy
Posted 21 May 13 20:35
Excellent. Haven't read one this good for a while. I'll have to come back more often.

From News Discussion / Next Pope will be elected through an X-Factor style show
Posted 10 Mar 13 00:27
I think the only person who can save the church is a left wing, gay pope from Amsterdam who smokes marijuana, and says "Peace" a lot. Yes, that right. We need a hippy pope.

From General Discussion / Anyone else drinking?
Posted 2 Sep 12 00:15
Where do you post your stories, Maria. I'd love to read them.

Posted 2 Sep 12 00:12
Mmmn. I've just checked out your site Maria, and you don't have any stories. Write us a story Maria. You'll be great.

Posted 1 Sep 12 23:58
I'm going to go read some of your spoofs Maria. I think I'll enjoy them.

Posted 1 Sep 12 23:55

Posted 1 Sep 12 23:52
Me and you, Maria Rios, should be soul mates. Girls together in the land of spoor. I've just come to the end of a wee bottle of Jacob's Creek, Sauvignon Blanc. But I have to admit I love Bailey's too. But being Scottish. It just doesn't have enough alcohol in it for met. My wee bottle was 12% and it had 9 units in it. So I'm well happy.

From General Discussion / What do you bring to a relationship?
Posted 1 Sep 12 23:16
I don't need a fridge, thank you. Its a drying machine I need. It broke down a year ago and I still haven't found an electrician to sort it. I'm going to research my story now. I may be some time.

From General Discussion / Philandering with grace!
Posted 1 Sep 12 22:40
Hello Maria. You look like a fellow girl in this man's world of mad baffoonery. How have you found it.

Also, I'm trying to crack the world of strange fiction. Its my lifelong aim to get published in weird tales and I think being a girl is holding me back. Do you think I should adopt a boys name.

Posted 1 Sep 12 22:33
Are you telling me Iain, that after all the years I've known you, that you're actually called Debbie?

Posted 1 Sep 12 22:26
Well, what I would want from a relationship is a new drying machine for my kitchen. Yes. I think that would do.

And the thing I would be able to bring to a relationship would be a recipe for spicy chickpea pancakes. Not much else, though. That would be it. Oh, and I can make nice lentil soup.

From News Discussion / Terrifying New Drug Sweeps Country
Posted 18 Aug 12 20:46
Incidentally, its great to see you back. Not that I've been here, myself. I've been elsewhere being unproductive. I spend my days looking for rare libertines utube videos of ancient songs, and looking for Yetis, of course.

From News Discussion / Terrifying New Drug Sweeps Country
Posted 18 Aug 12 20:44
I ran to work the other day, and I can testify that it is indeed a dangerous pass time. It nearly killed me. Lets ban this drug before it claims lives.

From General Discussion / Sadly, Ernest Borgnine passes away - aged 95
Posted 11 Jul 12 00:12
Very sad about Mr Bourbon. Did he own the biscuit factory or was he disinherited that time when he was caught buying the Jammie Dodgers from his corner shop.

From General Discussion / Sadly, Ernest Borgnine passes away - aged 95
Posted 10 Jul 12 22:50

What was your big story this week? You've got 138,000 points.

From General Discussion / Letz All Be Facebook Frendz! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posted 24 Jun 12 11:19
Ha Ha. Hello. You're my favourite, but so is everyone else. I've got 50 favourites. I'll have to update my facebook site because I haven't been there for a long time. I drop in every so often.

But the only reason I go onto facebook nowadays is to play Triviador. It makes me feel like I'm changing the world.

From News Discussion / Ray Bradbury's Final Prophecy
Posted 11 Jun 12 20:17
Thank you. I'm still getting back into the swing of things after being away. I was quite surprised by the response to this one. I wrote it at the same time as my new Tory Zombie story, and people liked the Ray Bradbury one best. Hurrah for sci-fi book lovers.

From General Discussion / I Can No Longer Live A Lie!...I'm Unashamedly Gay!
Posted 9 Jun 12 22:10

From General Discussion / I Can No Longer Live A Lie!...I'm Unashamedly Gay!
Posted 9 Jun 12 20:44
Am I to assume that you mean gay, in a joyous way?

From General Discussion / Victoria Coren
Posted 7 Jun 12 21:31
I like her on only connect. She's fantastic.

From General Discussion / Letz All Be Facebook Frendz! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posted 7 Jun 12 21:30
My Name is Katarina Frogpond. You'll know you've found me when you see the giant paris snail expedition photos that are really sketches done with marker pens. But they've got a very real message. Don't eat frog, they're people too.

From General Discussion / A toast... Her Majesty..The Queen gawd bless her
Posted 7 Jun 12 21:20
"Yes, lets stay British just because they had a concert to prove how great it is to be British" Says the half Scottish person on the border.

From General Discussion / Your Last Text Message
Posted 6 Mar 12 17:54
I'm in Buchanan Street, but I can't see you. Its too busy. I'm going to stand on the Concert Hall Steps. Please wave your hands in the air so I can locate you.

From General Discussion / Dear Spoof
Posted 3 Feb 12 19:09

I'm reading a book about Peter Cook at the moment and I am totally enjoying it. Would totally recommend it to anyone.

From KF2

20 Pages - [1] 2 3 4 5 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top