This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / Magazine Discussion / All Our Yesterdays - Blazing Row In Wheelhouse Of RMS Titanic As It Almost Hits Iceberg

[This topic is LOCKED]

AuthorMessage
Forumbot
Automated
Posted: 8 Apr 12 20:14

Extract from Article:
11:33pm - 14th April 1912 - RMS Titanic... Latest News off the wires is that a furious row has just taken place in the wheelhouse of the White Star Line's RMS Titanic, currently approaching New York City from the north east, on her maiden voyage and possible blue ribbon winning trip, somewhere off Newfoundland. Skoob News's man on the scene, Gilbert Shuttlecock reported that a warning had be.....

Click here for full article »

Please discuss at will.
PLEASE NOTE: The story you are discussing is a JOKE. It is a SPOOF NEWS story written on a SPOOF NEWS website.

Skoob1999
This user is offline Caretaker
Skoob1999

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 8 Apr 12 20:22
This is, without doubt, the mightiest article ever to be published on this wonderful website. It pisses all over everything published before or since. It's a masterpiece, a tour de force, it's timely, it's brilliant, and not even Danton could ever hold a sputtering candle to it.

That Bolivian bastard and his Parisian pseudo intellectual mate read this and fucking weep on a regular basis.

This is writing at its finest - writing soiled with blood, sweat, and oil. It's the Turin Shroud of Spoofs - a work of such subtle and understated genius that no bastard rated it or could be arsed to comment.

Bastards....

Skoob

RIP
Colonel Juan
This user is offline El quien ose, sátirisa
Colonel Juan

Forum Profile
 Website
Posted: 8 Apr 12 23:19

Bad luck there Skoobie..

That Lynton's an illiterate wastrel..

Anyway, I'm to bed..

I leave you with two words..

Uncle America!

Talk about Fuckwits..

Whatta Cunt!

Luv

CJ

RIP
Clive Danton
This user is offline Writer
Clive Danton

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 9 Apr 12 06:38
A maritime tour de force!

Surely there's been no mightier tale of derring do on the high seas since I told Nicholas Monsarrat how to write The Cruel Sea.

In fact if I wasnt a member here I'd recommend that the author enter this magnificent saga in the writing compo but of course it would be a futile, doomed act and would only end in the poor misguided sap weeping uncontrollably in his lonely room after one of my stories, probably something I'd conjured up during a fag break, pissed all over his effort and by so doing reinforced my proud and thoroughly deserved reputation as a living compo god and chap with gigantic genitalia.

5!

THE SATIRIST'S SAFE HOUSE.....IT AINT HALF SSHITE MUM
Skoob1999
Skoob1999

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 9 Apr 12 07:10
Clivey,

Just betwixt us.

You know that this is without a shadow of a doubt, the finest piece of head rot to be committed to electronic print in a million years.

Not blowing my own trumpet or anything, but this piece of lamentable nonsense straddles above the rest of the Spoof world like a mighty Greek god.

This is the kind of utter bollocks to which mere mortals such as yourself ought to be aspiring.

Read, and weep.

Regards

Skoob

RIP
Ellis Ian Fields
Ellis Ian Fields

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 9 Apr 12 09:02 - Edited By: Ellis Ian Fields, 9 Apr 12 09:02
What utter (5 thumbs) bollox. My piece on Danton's part in the Russian Revolution knocks this piece of crap for six. Sorry - but it just does. And you know it.

No-one speaks English and everything's broken.
Skoob1999
Skoob1999

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 9 Apr 12 09:50
Ha!

You think?

My very best Spoof particulates lie dormant. Yet to be released on an unsuspecting (or caring) world!

I'm weaving magic here! My genius knows no bounds!

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahah,,,,,

Either that or I've finally gone stark raving bonkers.

Probably the latter.

Carry on.

RIP
Tommy Twinkle

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 9 Apr 12 12:37
Many years ago I remember a cartoon I saw in a newspaper (it wasn't a strip cartoon, each day the tabloids would have a few individual cartoons). Two elderly women were coming out from a cinema after having watched the film. Behind them are posters on the walls at the entrance to the cinema about the film - 'Fantastic', 'Best Film Ever', 'Not to be missed', 'A Masterpiece', 'Absolutely Brilliant' and so on. In the cartoon one of the women has her head turned to her friend. In her bubble she's saying to her friend the words, 'Not bad!'

Just sayin' !!!

Skoob1999
Skoob1999

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 9 Apr 12 12:42
Story of me life that Tommy.

I'm just operating on the Danton principle - if you keep telling people whatever it is you want them to believe, eventually they'll believe it.

I'll do anything for money.

Regards

Skoob.

RIP
Colonel Juan
This user is offline El quien ose, sátirisa
Colonel Juan

Forum Profile
 Website
Posted: 9 Apr 12 12:52

You're nothing but a gay dwarf Skoob -

and Danton's a bent maggot..

Just you wait..

Regards

CH

RIP
Sidney Bollocks
Sidney Bollocks

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 9 Apr 12 12:53

Mate, I hate it when you have these attacks of modesty.

It just ain't you.

Skoob1999
Skoob1999

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 9 Apr 12 17:31
I know, Sid.

Not really my style at all. It was all said tongue in cheek. Just trying to inject a bit of life into the old place. Then I fell asleep in a drunken stupour and had to be carried to bed by the wife. She's got big hands you know.

Did I mention that Manchester City lost and United won? That possibly had something to do with it too. They've been gobbing off all season - until yesterday.

So many tears at the Emirates. Payback time for 1968 when they reduced a mere strip of a Salford lad to tears.

Not that it was me or anything.

Regards

Skoob.

RIP

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum