This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / News Discussion / High School Student Tells Classmates He's "No Homo" in PE Shower, and That He's Simply an "Admirer of Strong Penises"

[This topic is LOCKED]

AuthorMessage
Forumbot
Automated
Posted: 21 Jan 14 10:50

Extract from Story:
ORLANDO, FL - Having grown up as the middle child in a family of six boys, 16-year-old Sammy Beezer has seen his fair share of penises in his day. "We took a lot of showers together to save on hot water. My life's been a regular sausage fest, so by the time I entered PE, I felt like I was old hat at this being around naked strangers thing," he said while nonchalantly soaping his inner thigh. ".....

Click here for full story »

Please discuss at will.
PLEASE NOTE: The story you are discussing is a JOKE. It is a SPOOF NEWS story written on a SPOOF NEWS website.

Sheepface
This user is offline Writer

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 21 Jan 14 11:03
I'm surprised that this is actually made it to the top of the home page. It's a funny concept, but I feel like it still needs some work, especially at the end. Not exactly sure what I want to do with it yet, but any thoughts would be appreciated.

-Sheepface
Monkey Woods
This user is offline Dirty Ape
Monkey Woods

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 22 Jan 14 07:44
I have to admit, I chuckled several times.

Keep it coming, if you know what I mean.

To have ambitions, was my ambition

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum