This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / News Discussion / O.J. will sell 'murder knife' for $5 million--Jimmy Hoffa found during prison cavity search!

[This topic is LOCKED]

AuthorMessage
Forumbot
Automated
Posted: 20 Oct 12 10:56

Extract from Story:
NEVADA STATE PENETENTARY (ABSNN) - O. J. Simpson is offering to sell the knife that was used to slay his wife, Nicole, and her friend Ron Goldman, for the sum of $5 million. Guards at NSP immediately tossed his cell but found nothing other than a batch of "Green Goddamn," a prison-made alcoholic punch, and two O.J. NFL Rookie Cards. Simpson was then transferred to the prison infirmary where a fu.....

Click here for full story »

Please discuss at will.
PLEASE NOTE: The story you are discussing is a JOKE. It is a SPOOF NEWS story written on a SPOOF NEWS website.

Francois Dubois, S.J.
This user is offline Writer
Francois Dubois, S.J.

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 20 Oct 12 11:02
This story was written quickly and I had to get it onto FB to ompete with another site that was getting ready to post.

Realizing that I could come back and edit on the site, I went with this. How can it be made better! Sparing my feelings wom't make me a better writer. However, hold your "don't like it" stuff unless you have a line that makes it better,

We will read the ideas, and reaprov it and go from there.

"And the lowly dogs licked Gaztopimus clean as he slept."
From the Lost Gospels of the SSHites: Chapter 6, verse 48
Skoob1999
This user is offline Caretaker
Skoob1999

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 20 Oct 12 13:16
Frankie

Skip the "this" from the end of the first para, so that it reads "at the time of writing."

Other than that it reads well. And for once I get this, because I'm familiar with the characters and situations involved.

There's room for a couple of jokes in there too, like about 'the glove' and the low speed getaway car, and possibly where the authorities had been concentrating their efforts in the search for Hoffa's body. Or maybe that would be too much and bloat the whole thing.

Regards

Skoob.

RIP
Francois Dubois, S.J.
This user is offline Writer
Francois Dubois, S.J.

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 21 Oct 12 19:37
I'll make the corrections and resubmit it. Thanks buddy!

Do you remember the last time I wrote about dicovering Hoffa's body? It was found in Nancy Pelosi's vagina, along with neanderthal cave paintings and stuff--2009-10 I think?

"And the lowly dogs licked Gaztopimus clean as he slept."
From the Lost Gospels of the SSHites: Chapter 6, verse 48

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum