This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / News Discussion / US Gun Laws Not To Be Toughened

[This topic is LOCKED]

AuthorMessage
Forumbot
Automated
Posted: 22 Jul 12 14:37

Extract from Story:
Following another tragic mass shooting in the US, in which twelve people died and a further fifty or so were injured, there have, again, been calls for a tightening of gun control laws. Public sentiment is running high and people are asking how many more innocents must die, before the government finally sees sense. The Whitehouse has been unusually silent on the matter, with no clear statement.....

Click here for full story »

Please discuss at will.
PLEASE NOTE: The story you are discussing is a JOKE. It is a SPOOF NEWS story written on a SPOOF NEWS website.

Skoob1999
This user is offline Caretaker
Skoob1999

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 22 Jul 12 14:38
Bravo!

Regards

Skoob.

RIP
Aspartame Boy
This user is offline Kisses like wine
Aspartame Boy

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 22 Jul 12 15:58 - Edited By: Aspartame Boy, 22 Jul 12 16:15
So, now that a government has pulled another MKULTRA operation just in time for the vote on the UN small arms treaty, you should allow that government to disarm the house of serfs so the house of lords can enslave the surfs.

Brilliant!

I get the satire!

Nice touch about the rounds that could have dealt with the "gunman's" (word implies that a person with a gun is bad) armor. Be sure that no one can stop the next monster; after all, it might a government agent! At your door.

But not to worry. If they do pass a gun law, just phone up that government's justice department for delivery of a special order of guns. I'm sure you can forge a Mexican ID?

Going to Mexico go get your guns?

(What was that operation called, operation gunrunner? sorry I cannot recall)

Don't forget, TSA will be armed. You love those people so much, especially when they are groping you really hard.

Life cycle of aspartame:
man makes aspartame;man eats aspartame
man dies;man sees that aspartame makes good softkill weapon
man makes more aspartame; population still too high.. repeat
Ellie James
This user is offline Moderator
Ellie James

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 22 Jul 12 16:17
The right to bear arms is the only part of the constitution I disagree with. It was put there because, at the time, there weren't police forces, etc. Just volunteer militia men.

I understand the right for a person to defend one's land or property. But when someone owns 7 guns, that seems excessive.

I've never understood the sport of hunting...although I know many do. But, I don't see how shooting a deer with a semi automatic weapon is really sport anymore. Shooting deer like the indiginous tribes did with bows and arrows, then that would be different. But it's not like Americans need to go hunting for food.

We have guns being legally bought for drug cartel members in Mexico and then are later used to kill hundreds of people.

And then all these nut jobs legally buy weapons and do things like this. It's sad.

Who gives a crap is a candidate pisses off the NRA. I wish they'd both say what they really believe instead of just saying nothing because they are both scared of pissing off the NRA.

And I had no idea they would ship hundreds of rounds of ammunition! What do you do? Buy it from Amazon? How was that not a red flag for someone? What one person needs all those rounds of ammunition?

Ellie

Oh. They've encased him in Carbonite. He should be quite well protected. If he survived the freezing process, that is.
Skoob1999
This user is offline Caretaker
Skoob1999

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 22 Jul 12 16:24
Fuck that Batman movie.

I'll wait 'til it comes on Sky. I don't really fancy getting shot or having my face bitten off.

I'd rather take the chance of surviving the night with the wife.

In A Controlled Fashion

Martin Shuttlecock.

RIP
Aspartame Boy
This user is offline Kisses like wine
Aspartame Boy

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 22 Jul 12 17:52 - Edited By: Aspartame Boy, 22 Jul 12 18:34
Any of the Lords care to comment?

You see all these medals I am wearing? Got them by kicking down doors and disarming the serfs. What happens to them after that you ask?

A nice train ride.

Life cycle of aspartame:
man makes aspartame;man eats aspartame
man dies;man sees that aspartame makes good softkill weapon
man makes more aspartame; population still too high.. repeat
radiogagger
This user is offline Writer
radiogagger

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 22 Jul 12 23:10

Quote: Ellie James

I've never understood the sport of hunting...although I know many do. But, I don't see how shooting a deer with a semi automatic weapon is really sport anymore. Shooting deer like the indiginous tribes did with bows and arrows, then that would be different.
Ellie

'You see I'm against hunting, in fact I'm a hunt saboteur. I go out the night before and shoot the fox' >> Tim Vine

But it's not like Americans need to go hunting for food.

Not with McDonalds around.

'How You Do Anything Is How You Do Everything'
T Harv Eker
Ellie James
This user is offline Moderator
Ellie James

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 22 Jul 12 23:56
Or Wal-Mart

Oh. They've encased him in Carbonite. He should be quite well protected. If he survived the freezing process, that is.

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum