This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / News Discussion / Sluts 'the key to world peace' say scientists

[This topic is LOCKED]

AuthorMessage
Forumbot
Automated
Posted: 23 Jan 12 15:52

Extract from Story:
From gang warfare to cross words and even world wars, slutty women could eventually prevent all world conflicts, scientists have claimed. A review of psychological evidence by top, top researchers concludes that men are drawn to violence only when women "guard their pussies like gold". Professor Rufus T. Coxsmith of the Institute of Cognitive Evolution and Juicy Buns Theory at Oxford Univers.....

Click here for full story »

Please discuss at will.
PLEASE NOTE: The story you are discussing is a JOKE. It is a SPOOF NEWS story written on a SPOOF NEWS website.

Robert D. Knight
This user is offline Writer

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 23 Jan 12 15:59 - Edited By: Robert D. Knight, 23 Jan 12 15:59
Hello! I'm new.

Clive Danton
Clive Danton

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 23 Jan 12 16:15
I say you chaps! There's a bally new boy just joined us mid term. What an absolutely wizard wheeze!

Come on you lot let's rag his study and then roast him in front of a roaring log fire. Last one to pull his bally trousers down is a rotten egg......HUZZAH!

Is this the right forum for a forum?
Tommy Twinkle

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 23 Jan 12 17:49
Welcome RDK - very funny opener - has to be a 5* from me.

Lynton
Lynton

Forum Profile
Posted: 24 Jan 12 01:16
Hi there and welcome to the asylum -[keep your hands in your pockets when you pass that Danton fellow (he's a mechanic oops sorry, a 'vehicle technician')]

Watching paint dry
Clive Danton
Clive Danton

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 24 Jan 12 06:49

Quote: Lynton

Hi there and welcome to the asylum -[keep your hands in your pockets when you pass that Danton fellow (he's a mechanic oops sorry, a 'vehicle technician')]

Crikey! It's Lynton Minor from 4B "The Fat Owl Of The Remove!"
Cripes old chap I haven't seen you since matron fed you to the school crocodile after you became visibly aroused during her talk on cleaning behind the foreskin every morning before matins.

I say old fruit let's go down to Old Ma Peggoty's Cake Shop and spend your pater's allowance on some wizard tuck before coming back to torture the new fellow. Last one to make him write a tear stained suicide note to his mater is a rotten egg and a sexually insane Tory Peer! Huzzah!....Huzzah!...HUZZAH!

Is this the right forum for a forum?
Lynton
Lynton

Forum Profile
Posted: 24 Jan 12 15:47
I can see that roasting we gave you has worn off Mr.Desperate Danton. We'll have to see about a refresher.

Quote: Clive Danton

Quote: Lynton

Crikey! It's Lynton Minor from 4B "The Fat Owl Of The Remove!"
Cripes old chap I haven't seen you since matron fed you to the school crocodile after you became visibly aroused during her talk on cleaning behind the foreskin every morning before matins.

I say old fruit let's go down to Old Ma Peggoty's Cake Shop and spend your pater's allowance on some wizard tuck before coming back to torture the new fellow. Last one to make him write a tear stained suicide note to his mater is a rotten egg and a sexually insane Tory Peer! Huzzah!....Huzzah!...HUZZAH!

Watching paint dry

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum