This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / News Discussion / Ian Somerhalder pulls a Rambo after Nina Dobrev agrees to be the new Bachelorette

[This topic is LOCKED]

AuthorMessage
Forumbot
Automated
Posted: 20 Jan 12 15:00

Extract from Story:
Host Chris Harrison announced Thursday during an interview that ABC is launching a new spinoff of the popular dating show, The Bachelorette. Inspired by the success of Donald Trump's Celebrity Apprentice, ABC producers have decided to try their hands at something similar. The project is called The Celebrity Bachelorette and it's slated to premiere in the fall of 2012. Many single Hollywood ac.....

Click here for full story »

Please discuss at will.
PLEASE NOTE: The story you are discussing is a JOKE. It is a SPOOF NEWS story written on a SPOOF NEWS website.

Colonel Juan
This user is offline El quien ose, sátirisa
Colonel Juan

Forum Profile
 Website
Posted: 20 Jan 12 15:03

Some dipstick gave this 1*..

So even though I don't understand a word of the story, I've attempted to correct matters on the basis of reading Lady Sybilla's nifty blog - and her Forum profile...

Regards

Alf

RIP
John Peurach
This user is offline Writer
John Peurach

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 20 Jan 12 17:28 - Edited By: John Peurach, 20 Jan 12 17:34
Greetings Lady S.:

With any luck one (or more) of the, as usual, quick thinking producers will take time out from seeing who's turn it is to change a light bulb and figure out a way to milk this whole hunky guy down a mine shaft thing the way Kirk Douglas did in Billy Wilder's "Ace In The Hole."

And then, once that's been established, maybe round up a few more shirtless cast members - either gender will do - send them in, down, or whatever, with, of course, enough technical know-how gadgetry to maintain an on-location remote-like hook-up that could be both broadcast and properly streamed accordingly all along the various here to there and back watchtowers.

Or, at least until some of the (cuter) guys from Chile can show up to hopefully save the day just in time for a very special mid-May season finale.

In other words, it's a win-win the old fashioned way.

And, for once, nobody has to approve the message.

Till next,
john peurach.

At one time we were all old enough to know, yet still young enough not to know any better. Thank God (or, whoever is screening his/her calls these days) some of us can somehow pretend that to be, more or less, still the case.
Lady Sybilla

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 21 Jan 12 00:20
Hi there Colonel, so you're the sex-crazed old man that's been writing spoof news about me. ROTFL! Keep up the good work and thanks for visiting my blog

Quote: Colonel Juan

Some dipstick gave this 1*..

So even though I don't understand a word of the story, I've attempted to correct matters on the basis of reading Lady Sybilla's nifty blog - and her Forum profile...

Regards

Alf

Let her cry, for she's a lady,
let her dream for she's a child,
let the rain fall down upon her,
she's a free and gentle flower, growing wild
Lady Sybilla

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 21 Jan 12 00:23
Greetings to you, too, Mr. P. You've just inspired me to write a sequel to this spoof story. Thanks!

Quote: John Peurach

Greetings Lady S.:

With any luck one (or more) of the, as usual, quick thinking producers will take time out from seeing who's turn it is to change a light bulb and figure out a way to milk this whole hunky guy down a mine shaft thing the way Kirk Douglas did in Billy Wilder's "Ace In The Hole."

And then, once that's been established, maybe round up a few more shirtless cast members - either gender will do - send them in, down, or whatever, with, of course, enough technical know-how gadgetry to maintain an on-location remote-like hook-up that could be both broadcast and properly streamed accordingly all along the various here to there and back watchtowers.

Or, at least until some of the (cuter) guys from Chile can show up to hopefully save the day just in time for a very special mid-May season finale.

In other words, it's a win-win the old fashioned way.

And, for once, nobody has to approve the message.

Till next,
john peurach.

John Peurach
John Peurach

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 21 Jan 12 01:22
Greetings Lady S.:

Hey, anything to help you out.

Although, at this point in the program it seems like all you really need is perhaps maybe just a bigger boat to cart around all those points you've been racking up since you jumped into the pool here and immediately took over the deep end.

Anyway, good luck on your soon to be next up to the minute effort in total Spoof domination.

Or, something like that.

Till next,
john peurach.

At one time we were all old enough to know, yet still young enough not to know any better. Thank God (or, whoever is screening his/her calls these days) some of us can somehow pretend that to be, more or less, still the case.
Lady Sybilla

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 21 Jan 12 23:59
Ha, LOL, that's a good one with the boat. I wish I could say all those points are due to my mad writing skills, but, sadly, that's not the case. It was all just a lucky coincidence, since Mr. Smolderhalder tweeted a link to the article, so all his fans flocked to it like zombies under a voodoo spell. Either way, it's definitely nice, and it's made me realize that writing spoof news is a lot more fun that writing real news, yet I highly doubt there will be any "total spoof domination" on my end.

Looking forward to getting to know my fellow spoof writers better. You guys are truly awesome, and I'm not just saying that.

Quote: John Peurach

Greetings Lady S.:

Hey, anything to help you out.

Although, at this point in the program it seems like all you really need is perhaps maybe just a bigger boat to cart around all those points you've been racking up since you jumped into the pool here and immediately took over the deep end.

Anyway, good luck on your soon to be next up to the minute effort in total Spoof domination.

Or, something like that.

Till next,
john peurach.

Lynton
Lynton

Forum Profile
Posted: 22 Jan 12 13:02
The trouble is My Lady that this place becomes addictive - so one has to go cold tukey for a while in order to spend time doing other things. Most of the sad old fellas (I can't speak for the ladies)here are hunchbacks from spending too much time over their laptops. Athletics would be the answer of course to this problem but hurdling in carpet slippers is a bit tricky and pole vaulting in one's (I was going to say 'your' but that would be wongly taken by some people here so I quickly cut outthe phrase) pyjamas out of the question.

It is nice to see young people mixing with geriatrics. Just watch out for the quick grab from a wheel chair though - you'll need eyes in the back of your head.

Watching paint dry
Chris James
This user is offline Deleted
Chris James

Forum Profile
 Email
 Website
Posted: 23 Jan 12 05:59
I can promise you that I'm not old. You can probably tell with my writings. No, I'm not 14 either like you all suspect, though I act it here. Welcome to you Lady... and yes, it is addictive.

-=Rumours of my death are completely accurate=-
Aspartame Boy
This user is offline Kisses like wine
Aspartame Boy

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 24 Jan 12 14:42
Welcome to the spoof. Watch out for aspartame; it eats away at your soul, leaving a sweet but hollow nothingness.

Life cycle of aspartame:
man makes aspartame;man eats aspartame
man dies;man sees that aspartame makes good softkill weapon
man makes more aspartame; population still too high.. repeat

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum