This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / News Discussion / BBC PR explain Marr repetition as 'Country Fresh'

[This topic is LOCKED]

AuthorMessage
Forumbot
Automated
Posted: 7 Dec 10 03:13

Extract from Story:
A red-faced BBC PR and marketing spokesman today explained Andrew Marr's repetition of a four-letter expletive on Radio 4's Start the Week programme, coming just over an hour after Radio 4 presenter James Naughtie had mispronounced minister Jeremy Hunt's surname, as a 'Country Fresh slip'. Naughtie inadvertently used the first letter of the Culture Secretary's title to replace the 'H' in Mr Hun.....

Click here for full story »

Please discuss at will.
PLEASE NOTE: The story you are discussing is a JOKE. It is a SPOOF NEWS story written on a SPOOF NEWS website.

Deafo
This user is offline Writer

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 7 Dec 10 03:14
Pinxit - tbh it was late and i was tired, too tied to read, but the headline alone made with 5 thumbs from me.

nice one

s

Lady Godiva
This user is offline Banned

Forum Profile
Posted: 7 Dec 10 03:19
5 thumbs. (I hate saying that....I wish Mark would switch back to the bloody stars.)

Anyhoo, we have a neighbour called Paul Hunt and my husband told me that the lad was Christened Michael Paul Hunt and went by Michael until his teens, when it was shortened to MIKE....after a while...he switched to using his MIDDLE name as his 'first' name.

Sounds like an old joke, I know, but this is TRUE.

Lady G.

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum