This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / News Discussion / Motorist organisation recommends spray paint to evade snow happy traffic wardens

[This topic is LOCKED]

AuthorMessage
Forumbot
Automated
Posted: 29 Nov 10 12:27

Extract from Story:
Motoring organization the CA (Car Association) is advising drivers across the UK to take cans of yellow spray paint on their journeys tonight after receiving reports of weather happy parking wardens exploiting snow obscured parking spaces on the say so of local councils. The unusual request is recommended as an accompaniment to the standard provisions such as a blanket or a torch, to thwart sn.....

Click here for full story »

Please discuss at will.
PLEASE NOTE: The story you are discussing is a JOKE. It is a SPOOF NEWS story written on a SPOOF NEWS website.

Lady Godiva
This user is offline Banned

Forum Profile
Posted: 29 Nov 10 12:29
5 thumbs! Hey what a great idea. I'll be buying my can of yellow spray paint after work today. Snow is on it's way here in my part of Canada.

Why didn't I think of that.

Our police will NEVER think of the white paint part of your story..

Lady G.

Deafo
This user is offline Writer

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 3 Dec 10 21:57
ha ha thanks Lady G - how did you get on with it?

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum