This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / News Discussion / 'Free Willy' on ice!

[This topic is LOCKED]

AuthorMessage
Forumbot
Automated
Posted: 8 Jan 10 11:16

Extract from Story:
This has got to be one of the most intrepid rescue operations ever attempted in this country and is also based on a true story as reported in the Daily Telegraph online Free Willy In sub-zero conditions, firefighters were called to an incident and Southampton General Hospital to carry out a very 'delicate' operation. A & E medicks were trying to extract a man's penis from a stainless steel.....

Click here for full story »

Please discuss at will.
PLEASE NOTE: The story you are discussing is a JOKE. It is a SPOOF NEWS story written on a SPOOF NEWS website.

IN SEINE
This user is offline French Tickler
IN SEINE

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 8 Jan 10 11:44 - Edited By: IN SEINE, 8 Jan 10 11:50
I had to do a double-take when I first read this story. Something tells me that this is probably a spoof story itself!

...and this reminds me of the old joke about the man who married a vacuum cleaner but soon got divorced because he did not want any attachments!

Could make a January writrer's contest subject.

Any thoughts?

~IS~

"Out of my mind. Back in five minutes!"
Lynton
This user is offline Writer
Lynton

Forum Profile
Posted: 8 Jan 10 12:01
Sometime life is just one great plot against some people. Surely thebloke should have been fmiliar with murphy's law as applied to genitalia

"They day you decide that it is agood idea to stick your dick in an object that looks as if it will accommodate it just right will be the day you make the daily news"

Watching paint dry

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum