This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / General Discussion / Did Doug McClure fake his own death?

[This topic is LOCKED]

AuthorMessage
Breeze
This user is offline Leprechaun man

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 30 Mar 07 09:38
Like Andy Kaufman, I believe Doug McClure faked his own death and is alive and well. Like Kaufman, he 'died' of lung cancer and, like Kaufman, he was once a popular American entertainer. The similarities are uncanny. I will be starting an internet campaign www.DougMcClurefakedhisowndeath.com and would urge everybody to join me.

Jalapenoman
This user is offline Spicy Hombre
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 30 Mar 07 14:33
I see. I was discussing this with the fat Elvis this morning at the Dunkin' Donuts. He gave JFK a quick call on his cell to ask his opinion. All three of us, and John Belushi and Jimmy Hoffa, think you're dead wrong on this.

Being raised by an Italian mother on the Mexican border made me realize that entrees are not edible without jalapenos, onions, green chilis, or garlic. Hence, I am the J-man.
Monkey Woods
This user is offline Dirty Ape
Monkey Woods

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 30 Mar 07 14:50
J-man, this is preposterous!

You can't have been with Elvis this morning because he swung by my house for a cup of tea, about 10 o'clock.

Or is that something to do with the different time zones?

To have ambitions, was my ambition
Mark
This user is offline Spoofer-in-Chief
Mark

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 30 Mar 07 15:22 - Edited By: Mark Lowton, 30 Mar 07 15:24
That guy certainly gets around.

Isn't he due on Steve Wright's show on Radio2 round about now?

(For clarity: BBC - Radio 2 - Steve Wright - Ask Elvis)

Spoofing all over the world
Moose&Squirell
This user is offline Writer
Moose&Squirell

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 30 Mar 07 20:11
Moose&squirell here:

We always thought Doug McClure faked his teeth.

"Remember be true to your teeth and they won't be false to you!"--Doug McClure

M&S

Remember...cause I forgot!
Boakl
This user is offline Forum User

Forum Profile
Posted: 30 Mar 07 20:41
I have just read the "spoof" on Bob Woolmer written on the 24th March 2007 by the "Monkey". What a disgraceful article. A poor man has died and yet you show no respect. There are some things in life that should not be joked about. I have only joined to vent my anger at the silly piece written on Bob Woolmer. I ask you this if Bob Woolmer was your father/brother would you find that despicable piece amusing? This is just moral decadence.

Moose&Squirell
Moose&Squirell

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 30 Mar 07 21:08 - Edited By: Moose&Squirell, 30 Mar 07 21:15

I have just read the "spoof" on Bob Woolmer written on the 24th March 2007 by the "Monkey". What a disgraceful article... I ask you this if Bob Woolmer was your father/brother would you find that despicable piece amusing?

Yes...Bob Woolmer was white, I'm NOT!

M&S

p.s. The Monkey would too because he is a chimp and his Mama was a gorilla.

Remember...cause I forgot!
queen mudder
This user is offline Spoof Queen
queen mudder

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 30 Mar 07 21:09 - Edited By: queen mudder, 30 Mar 07 21:14

Quote: Boakl

I have just read the "spoof" on Bob Woolmer written on the 24th March 2007 by the "Monkey". What a disgraceful article. A poor man has died and yet you show no respect. There are some things in life that should not be joked about. I have only joined to vent my anger at the silly piece written on Bob Woolmer. I ask you this if Bob Woolmer was your father/brother would you find that despicable piece amusing? This is just moral decadence.

WHAT A PITY.

Because on the Spoof's own Richter Scale of the downright disgusting, offensive, disgraceful, silly, despicable, nauseating, vile, preposterous, filthy, appalling, decadent, tasteless, immoral, horrific, perverted, gratuitously shocking, disrespectful, outrageous, contemptible, depraved, horrendous, stomach-churning, facetious, sarcastic, reprehensible, moronic, scurrillous, hideous, irreverend, foul, abominable, beastly, cloying, creepy, hateful, frightful, ghastly, gross, gruesome, loathsome, lousy, macabre, monstrous, nasty, objectionable, obnoxious, odious, repellent, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, rotten, scandalous, shocking, sleazy, stinking, vile, vulgar, abhorrent, atrocious, awful, base, beastly, cursed, deplorable, execrable, grim, heinous, hellish, lousy, terrible, and wretched,

Monkey's Woolmer story scored a mid-range 5.5 out of 10.

Clearly you need to do a LOT more research of the stories published on this site before venting your proverial.

If you were truly sincere, you ought to think about parodying all this by writing down your thoughts in the traditional Spoof format.

Then we might take you seriously.
qm

Gravity is a myth, the earth sux?
Jalapenoman
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 30 Mar 07 22:35

I ask you this if Bob Woolmer was your father/brother would you find that despicable piece amusing? This is just moral decadence.

If I say that he was my mother and that I was not offended, would that make you happy?

Being raised by an Italian mother on the Mexican border made me realize that entrees are not edible without jalapenos, onions, green chilis, or garlic. Hence, I am the J-man.
Monkey Woods
Monkey Woods

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 31 Mar 07 09:48 - Edited By: Monkey Woods, 31 Mar 07 09:50

Quote: queen mudder

Because on the Spoof's own Richter Scale of the downright disgusting, offensive, disgraceful, silly, despicable, nauseating, vile, preposterous, filthy, appalling, decadent, tasteless, immoral, horrific, perverted, gratuitously shocking, disrespectful, outrageous, contemptible, depraved, horrendous, stomach-churning, facetious, sarcastic, reprehensible, moronic, scurrillous, hideous, irreverend, foul, abominable, beastly, cloying, creepy, hateful, frightful, ghastly, gross, gruesome, loathsome, lousy, macabre, monstrous, nasty, objectionable, obnoxious, odious, repellent, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, rotten, scandalous, shocking, sleazy, stinking, vile, vulgar, abhorrent, atrocious, awful, base, beastly, cursed, deplorable, execrable, grim, heinous, hellish, lousy, terrible, and wretched,

Monkey's Woolmer story scored a mid-range 5.5 out of 10.

qm

I know ma'am.

Clearly I need to knuckle down and start taking this "downright disgusting" thing a lot more seriously.

A message to Boakl though. I think the story was moderately funny, and I urge you to read the ones from 19th and 21st March as well.
I remember Bob Woolmer as a player, and, as Chief Superintendent Ckaka Demus said:

"I really loved Bob Woolmer".

Please send these messages as 'hatemail' to me as a PM next time. I hear they're becoming collectibles.

Fife Peterson

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 2 Apr 07 11:17

This is just moral decadence.

One of the funniest things i've read in ages, is there a way to star rate forum banter? Excellent. Keep up the good work. You are a credit to the spoofing world

Breeze
This user is offline Leprechaun man

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 2 Apr 07 12:38

This is just moral decadence.

My last story was written while I was being orally pleasured by a Thai prostitute. Now THAT'S moral decadence.

........oooh, thats the spot Ming Ming!

Fife Peterson

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 2 Apr 07 12:48
Now we are talking!

Monkey Woods
Monkey Woods

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 2 Apr 07 12:58

Quote: Breeze

My last story was written while I was being orally pleasured by a Thai prostitute.

In Belfast?

Jalapenoman
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 2 Apr 07 14:45 - Edited By: Jalapenoman, 2 Apr 07 14:45
Sure, in Belfast. Breeze went to an Oriental restaurant and decided to Thai one on for size.

Why do you think their capitol city is Bankcock?

Monkey Woods
Monkey Woods

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 2 Apr 07 15:33
Man, I lived there for three years, and not one Breeze blew through it.

Jalapenoman
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 2 Apr 07 15:35
You mis-read the post. Breeze was not the one doing the blowing!

Monkey Woods
Monkey Woods

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 2 Apr 07 17:18
C'mon, J-man! He's always blowing his own trumpet!

(Message to Breeze: this was a cheap joke at your expense. Don't respond in kind. I may be hurt.)

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum