This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / General Discussion / TXTING

[This topic is LOCKED]

AuthorMessage
SPLINT
This user is offline Writer

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 8 Mar 07 12:30
R U ADDICTED TO TXT?

NO? HOW MANY TXT MSGS DO YOU SEND IN A DAY?
OR HOW LONG DO YOU SPEND TXTING?
I DON'T FEEL I HAVE A PROBLEM JUST BECAUSE I HAVE TO RETURN TXT AS SOON AS I RECIEVE ONE OR CREATE ONE FOR NO REASON
CHEERS
SPLINT

NickFun
This user is offline Bootylicious
NickFun

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 19 Mar 07 05:18
I send an average of two text mwessages a month. Of course, I am 47 years old and many men my age don't text at all. I am proud that I am still able to text despite my advancing years.

Signature lines are for psychos.
Gnarly Erik
This user is offline Gnarly Dude
Gnarly Erik

Forum Profile
 Website
Posted: 19 Mar 07 05:24

Quote: NickFun

I send an average of two text mwessages a month. Of course, I am 47 years old and many men my age don't text at all. I am proud that I am still able to text despite my advancing years.
What's a 'text mwessage' or a 'TXT MSG'? I am half Norwegian so it is possible this may not apply to me,or if it does, maybe only halfway.

Har Gude!

Gnarly & Opinionated
Jalapenoman
This user is offline Spicy Hombre
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 19 Mar 07 17:20
I am 46 years old (you mean I'm actually younger than someone on here?). I do not have text messaging on my cell phone. In fact, I have told my phone company that I will not pay for any text messages that I receive. At first, we went a few rounds on this, but it has now settled down and they recognize that some of still want to live without a leash.

I actually only carry the cell phone when I go out of town. Otherwise, it sits on my dresser and gathers dust. Once again, when I leave the house, I do not want to be contacted. I believe in going out to dinner, to the movies, and to church is an experience where interruption is neither welcome or wanted.

My son feels that he is underprivileged and abused because I will not let him have a cell phone at 14 so that he can text all of his friends. So what. I can't get him to type a thank you e-mail to his grandparents for birthday presents (too busy), but he thinks that he has the time and ability to text every little pubescent girl in his junior high. Right!

If this sounds like an old man, it is. Remember, as my son tells me, that I do fart dust.

(By the way, I never carried a pager either)

Being raised by an Italian mother on the Mexican border made me realize that entrees are not edible without jalapenos, onions, green chilis, or garlic. Hence, I am the J-man.
Buck E Filbert
Buck E Filbert

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 19 Mar 07 21:38 - Edited By: Buck E Filbert, 19 Mar 07 21:42
I text while smoking ciggs, tuning the radio in 70 mph rush hour traffic in Los Angeles. I'm hopelessly addicted. I have text conversations with people that have 20 threads on both sides.

I was drunk in Two Harbors Catalina on one of my friends 65 foot formosa sailboat and had a two hour conversation through text with my brother in Colorado, it only cost me a dollar I think

Once I found texting I was history, I don't have to talk to anyone anymore.

BEF
vagina

spoofing is futile
Gnarly Erik
This user is offline Gnarly Dude
Gnarly Erik

Forum Profile
 Website
Posted: 20 Mar 07 02:23
What's traffic? What's 70 MPH? What's a thread?

Gnarly & Opinionated
SPLINT

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 20 Mar 07 11:02
THANX DUDES NOW I DON'T FEEL ALONE, DRIVIN&TXTIN,SEX&TXTIN,
EATING&TXTIN,WORKING&TXTIN
YYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum